Pierre Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great buying experience
    April 3, 2018

They way I was treated by all the staff that helped me, gave me the feeling of being part of a family. It was pleasant and easy. There was no haggling... just the best of what I could do and what I was looking for. I highly recommend going to Bill Pierre ford for your next vehicle

William, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! If we can assist you with any...thing additional, please let us know! Safe travels!

vehicle service survey
    April 16, 2018

my service is timely, they get the job done as soon as they can and are thorough with the job, whether it's maintenance, or fixing a problem, etc. and... with a positive attitude towards me as the customer

Service
    April 7, 2018

Come in and attend as seen with quality and quick response.Service managers great!

Keith, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It means so much to us to have earned your trust ...in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Purchased a Ford Expedition
    April 7, 2018

I had a pleasurable, straightforward, purchasing experience.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Bill Pierre Ford Inc. for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitat...e to call if you'd like further assistance. It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

New Mustang GT
    April 4, 2018

Sarah was very friendly and made the buying experience pleasant. Kelly came across as salesman who was trying to manipulate me for profit. I get that ...is the nature of the business but I recently bought a used car from Carmax, and far preferred working with their person who felt more honest and trustworthy. I hope that model of straight forward pricing and honest sales tactics is the future of your industry.

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to as...sist you! Safe travels!

Service
    April 4, 2018

Sundie is a fabulous advisor -she knows her stuff.

Great auto service at Bill Pierre
    April 2, 2018

As usual, I’m pleased with the service done on my Ford Focus at Bill Pierre. The employees are always courteous beginning with my Service Agent and e...nding with the van driver who drove me home.

It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you once again, Nancy! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you. Safe... travels!

Car service
    March 30, 2018

Overall good experience. Very courteous service people, from the scheduling phone call to the final service. The car is running smoothly and the pape...rwork was minimal. Sundie is awesome and gave me a great suggestion for a local cafe to go to while I waited for my car. Couple suggestions: Have a greeter who explains what the check-in process is. I had no clue that I was supposed to look up at the screen, find my name and then correspond it with the right service person. There was no one at the front to give me that tip. And then it would be nice to have the car vacuumed inside after the service, but the Brown Bear coupon is appreciated for a later date with the car wash.

Michael, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We hope to be of service to you again! Take car...e!

Happy with my car buying experience
    March 29, 2018

I was very happy with my experience with Bill Pierre Ford, especially dealing with Eric Peters and Josh Hill. They made everything so easy and I didn’...t feel pressured to buy at all. They were very patient and helped me find the exact car I wanted. I will definitely recommend them both to family and friends!

Anthony, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe tra...vels!

We love or Ford Flex
    March 22, 2018

We love our ford flex,Oliver was fantastic, and they did everything to make sure we left happy

Heidi, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we... will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Pierre Ford