Burien Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

115 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Burien Toyota from DealerRater.com

• June 15, 2017

I have both bought two cars and had all my service done at Toyota Burien and always leave a happy customer. If you haven't visited since their new bu...ilding opened a couple of weeks ago, come check it out! Lots of thought went into designing a flagship store where Sales and Service are now under one roof. General Manager Pat Dillon clearly knows how to manage and train a top Sales and Service Team. I've only had stellar experiences at the Toyota Burien. They may have trouble getting their service customers to leave the brand new facility with rooms for all (General waiting area with Big Screen TV, Kids Room with TV and Toys, Quiet Room with lots of stations to power up, and even a private family room). Coffee, water, snacks and friendly staff all around to help out. I was in for my 5k service and out in less than an hour. Zach was my service representative and made sure I had all.my questions answered and even included a rain check voucher for a Brown Bear car wash. Keep up the good work! When I've made my purchases they made it easy and didn't push anything on me but worked with a sharp pencil to earn my business. See you again in a few years.

Julie, thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. We feel our service department is what makes Burien Toyota special. Reviews like yours help ...us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we’re glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Best, Pat Dillon, General Manager, 206.243.0700, pdillon@burientoyota.com

May 25, 2018

Burien Toyota always takes good care of us, from the initial purchase to ongoing maintenance. They point out coupons and are honest with their work.

May 25, 2018

Every time I come in steve takes care of me, he knows my car, he knows what it needs. He knows time is important so he gets it done quick and I love t...he new program they have with Brown Bear, no more having to wait for the car wash.

May 24, 2018

Slav is very knowledgeable and thus helped me with my final decision. I was reluctant to go for a brand-new car, but his knowledge of the products ult...imately favored my decisions. Thanks Slav.

May 23, 2018

Staff was friendly from the moment of check in to check out. Brought our new car in to get windows tinted. Did have an issue where I was only contacte...d that my car was going to be ready because my wife called to check on status of car since it was almost closing time. Also, the time my installer left some smudges on the window that cannot easily come off.

May 23, 2018

Took my Sienna in for some service and the Burien Toyota team was friendly, courteous, kept me informed, and completed the work on schedule. A pleasur...e to work with.

May 23, 2018

They did everything to get my truck of my dreams. They are great with new customers. I already bought three trucks from there this year

May 23, 2018

My experience with Toyota dealership is good they provide me with good customer service, very friendly and explains everything to me to best of my un...derstanding.

May 21, 2018

I was pleased with the outcome of the process and the low stress in getting through the process. Everyone was helpful and no high pressure.

May 21, 2018

Burien Toyota is a great place to get your vehicle serviced. However, at my last appointment, I was told that I was due for my 30,000k maintenance ch...eck (I did not know what that would entail, nor was I warned about it when I booked my appointment). The final cost was almost $700, which was unexpected, and it would take 3 hours to complete. They did give me a complimentary rental car and did a good job working on my Prius, but hopefully there is some warning in the future for a major maintenance check! My 2 years of complimentary Toyota Care service that came with my leased car of course expired just before this milestone. All that being said, I always have a good experience with the friendly employees at this location.

Burien Toyota