Average based on 35 reviews.
  • Chevrolet Sonic LT 2015

Excellent service all people are very friendly and approachable

Excellent service all people are very friendly and approachable

• ecotec timing

diagnosed and repaired wifes car. Fixed problem car runs great. Easy to deal with service writer.

• Burien Chevrolet

Always great service! Bought my Chevy Avalanche 5 years ago, and I take it to them for regular maintenance. The service is always very good and the place is top notch! And they even wash the vehicle when they are done for free.

• No Pressure

I actually enjoyed the purchasing of my new Chevy Volt. Joshua was very professional and there were no high pressure tactics, which I dislike immensely.

• Facility Maintenance Director

Thank you again for your quick response to repairing our school flatbed truck

Thank you again for your quick response to repairing our school flatbed truck

• Good Service and Quick to thank you

Our GMC Broke down and Burien Chevy got it fixed fast Thank you Guys

Our GMC Broke down and Burien Chevy got it fixed fast Thank you Guys

• Car Repair Review

Bought my car in for repair. Repair was under warranty. After the first repair was completed I still had problems they asked me to bring it in right away and they solved the issue. Very professional and very different from my previous experience with another dealer that I had taken my car to. Very much appreciated.

• Excellent sale and service departments

Courteous and not pressuring the customer / service department = knowledge excellent, also very helpful. We had purchased from this dealer in the past and just wanted to know the value of our car on trade--Though not yet decided on a Chevrolet we were offered an unbeatable deal on a car to our liking!!

• Burien Chevrolet

every thing went as planned, just didn't get a free car wash offered.

every thing went as planned, just didn't get a free car wash offered.

• Helpful staff at Burien Chevrolet-

My father patronized this dealership since the late 1960's or early 1970's in my memory when it was Glen Grant Chevrolet. They always had a good service department, in the last five years or so they seem to have actually improved on it. That is not easy to do when you start out with high standards. Don and Theron have been great, former Service Manager Tim was also great to deal with. If you have any service needs, don't hesitate to use them. For Cadillac (or foreign car maintenance) a good bet is always the 76 station on So. 222nd and Marine View Drive in Des Moines. They are celebrating 50 years of service this year.