• Excellent experience!

We leased a 2017 Acura TLX, we knew exactly what we wanted when we arrived to the dealership. Preston was quick to introduce himself, we told him what we were looking for, he didn't try to sway us or show us something different, took us for a test drive, sat us down and gave us two lease options, didn't pressure us either way. Very professional, fast, responsive, friendly and polite. Holly was awesome while signing the paperwork. Preston even offered to wash our other car that we drove to the dealership while we were waiting, a nice perk that we took him up on! Hands down the best car buying experience ever!

• Acura of Seattle

We bought an Acura MDX from Erwin. He is the best car salesman that we have ever had. Other than being helpful, understanding, and patient, he is also considerate, accommodating, and courteous. Unlike other salesmen we had in the past, he, after we told him our concerns and our bottom line, he did everything necessary to make our dream come true. He didn't play any games with us, he was honest, trustworthy, and straight-forward ( how rare in this line of work!). He delivered the car to our home, patiently explained various functions of the vehicle, and told us to call him any time we need. I hope his superiors are aware of what a valuable asset they have in Erwin! I will definitely recommend him to any friends of mine who need a car, used or new, and know for sure that they will be just as satisfied and grateful as we are to Erwin! When Erwin wins, we all WIN!

• Tire repair

Everytime I go in, I'm treated as a valued customer.

Everytime I go in, I'm treated as a valued customer.

• Great service

I've been taking my cars to Acura of Seattle for many years now and have always been pleased with the service, attentiveness to my needs, and competitive pricing.

• Acura of Seattle

Ames my salesperson and JT were the best, highly recommend this dealership.

Ames my salesperson and JT were the best, highly recommend this dealership.

• 2017 Acura MDX

Problem was fixed to our satisfaction. Wait time is too long

Problem was fixed to our satisfaction. Wait time is too long

• Margi

Kristina was very kind and helpful!! They were done with car in a timely fashion.

• Courteous & Friendly

JR helped me with my car and did a great job. The whole experience was quick and easy. Will definitely be coming back. All of the staff have a great sense of humor and have genuine interest in their customers

• Sr Accountant

Very friendly and good service from Brent. He took care of all my needs and kept me informed of everything.

• Clarence, 2013 TSX

Both Anthony and Kristina were very friendly and saw that all my concerns were taken care of. The service dept found a couple things that were still under warranty and fixed them too. I could not be any happier with the service I received. Thank you