Clyde Revord Motors, Inc.

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 106 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 23, 2018

Pat made buying our truck very easy! Price was right and trade in was fair. Would definitely go back and would certainly recommend to friends and family

Alisa, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so pleased that Pat could make your visit easy and memorable, and we believe that's how ...every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your recommendations and enjoy your new car! Best regards, Jeff Lingbloom | General Sales Manager | jlingbloom@revord.com

March 9, 2018

Truck shopping was never so easy... Jesse was great and understood that my purchase was for utility not looking fancy. Having had experience with farm... life growing up he was able to answer any questions I had and reassured me on my choice of vehicle and options. Jennifer in Finance was another great member of the Clyde Revord team. She was quick knowledgeable and made paperwork fun... as someone who works in accounting I know how difficult this can be. I appreciated the atmosphere, sense of honesty and camaraderie the entire sales team provided.

Thank you for this excellent review, Rachel. We are so happy to hear that Jesse and Jennifer could make you feel like a part of the Clyde Revord Motor...s family with your recent purchase. Our team takes pride in their fast, easy, and knowledgeable customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left our dealership satisfied. We appreciate you trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Best regards, Jeff Lingbloom | General Sales Manager | jlingbloom@revord.com

December 13, 2017

Friendly, helpful and easy to do business with. Actually got me a better loan than my credit union!LarryL

September 8, 2017

Saul was a sweetheart. Young guy who's learning the ropes. He was guided by an obviously experienced and respectful manager who didn't let me get away... with anything, but was willing to give a little. Generally a good experience on a not very comfortable process of negotiating on a car deal. Good folks.

June 30, 2017

Have bought cars from them in the past always a pleasure working with them

June 25, 2017

I found the perfect low mileage used truck for a price that was very fair, even a bit under the local market. The buying process was easy with little... pressure and they honored the price I saw on the web a few days before, even though apparently internet prices can/do fluctuate daily. They must have seen the higher pricing elsewhere :) The trade-in offer was a little light but I wasn't really planning to do that anyway, and they did their best to meet my target.

June 13, 2017

If you're coming from out of their area don't expect these guys to hold a vehicle for you even if you have an appointment. I drove an hour and a half only... for them to tell me that they just sold the vehicle. What a waste of time. They told me that they called to let me know, which they did after I checked my phone, while I was parking in their lot. Giving me a 10 minutes heads up before my appointment doesn't make it ok.

October 8, 2016

So far so good. Hope to close a good deal next week. The only dealer in 100 miles to stand by their price as advertised. They also show the best support... of VETERANS with a decent discount.

September 6, 2016

You find out quickly what a company is really about when you see how they respond when something goes wrong. I test drove a car, bought it as is and drove... it out of the dealership. Within about 50 miles the check engine light came on. When I called the dealership and spoke to the sales manager Jeff, he without hesitation said "Don't worry, we'll take care of it. Whether you bring it to our service department or you bring it to your own mechanic, we got your back." They could have told me to "take a hike, you bought the car as is." As it turns out the CEL issue was a fluke caused by a tank of cheap gas (premium only in this particular car) I've driven the car for thousands of miles since, no CEL, and I love the car. Drew was an accommodating, awesome salesman. Also Tal played a role in my experience at Revord and is a great sales manager and person. You can't go wrong here!

June 23, 2016

Kieth was excellent to deal with. My experience with this purchase was the best I have had in the past 40 years of purchasing vehicles. It really could... not have been any easier. Thanks for that.