Pignataro Volkswagen

28 reviews

May 13, 2015

I scheduled an appointment for my 120k maintenance. The service person let me know I had it done during the previous service and all I needed was an oil... change. To me, that shows the integrity of your dealership and service department! My TDI Jetta has over 120k miles and is still running like new. Service called later to recommend a cooling system flush and I agreed. I was given a ride to and from work. Service was excellent as always! Thanks.

March 18, 2015

I brought our 2004 Jetta TDI in for 160,000 mile service. As has been our experience since purchasing the vehicle in 2005 we could not be happier with... the service performed on our vehicle. The Customer Service is beyond exceptional from the moment we drive into the parking lot to the moment we pay and go home. The Customer Service that we experience at Pignataro Volkswagen is the standard by which we compare the customer service we receive everywhere we go (and we find it is hard to beat the best!)

February 11, 2015

We decided to trade in our Passat for something that would be more useful to us, and after looking into small SUV's we decided on a Tiguan. We returned... to Pignataro because of the outstanding service we received the first time and Erik and his team were just a great. Erik and his team were extremely helpful while emailing back and forth and by the time we made our appointment they had everything lined up so the process was easy. We have worked with Erik on two occasions now and each time received outstanding customer service from both he and his team and Kathleen Goulet in your Finance Department falls in to the same category for ease of process and customer service. They are all definitely a 5+. I would recommend them to anyone. We have had out Tiguan now for just a little over two weeks and LOVE IT! It is an awesome vehicle.

February 4, 2015

I had just become a new mom and I noticed my Jetta was too small for my family. I had only had my car for 1 year so I was skeptical about breaking my lease.... I called to set up an appointment with Justin & Erik to discuss options. THAT SAME DAY I was in a brand new 2015 Passat. They are amazing. They worked with me & they are the only reason I'm still a customer! You guys are the BEST!!

February 3, 2015

I started bringing in my 2004 Jetta for service in 2005. While waiting for service to be completed, I fell in love with my 2013 Jetta. I can't imagine... buying a car anywhere else. I love the staff, especially Trevor in the Service Department.

January 20, 2015

I've been typing and re-typing an experience email to send to your internet sales team and just cant seem to find the right words to adequately describe... my appreciation and satisfaction with the sales experience. From initial contact to shaking hands with finance, the experience was definitely first class. In my career, I hold the title of Director earned through years of attention to detail and a drive to better myself on a daily basis. I felt these qualities present with the individual contacts at Pignataro as well as the upkeep of the facilities. thank you for an easy and refreshing experience. This is a good formula, as long as it is in place, you've earned our business for life. thanks!

January 4, 2015

Bought a sweet 2015 CC R-Line. Loving it! The salesman, Ron, was amazing. He's super friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, passionate, and sincere. Great person.... In fact, all the folks I met there were friendly and genuine. Buying a new car is a big deal and Pignataro made it easy for me. Thank you Ron, Kathleen, David, et al!

December 19, 2014

I worked with Jay Harris. He did an awesome job explaining the whole process and answering all of my questions. I will highly recommend Jay and the team... at Pignataro VW to anybody looking to purchase a new vehicle. I have purchased several cars over the years and I have never felt as comfortable as I did working with you all. Mrs. Goulet over in finance did a great job too. Very helpful and knowledgeable. When it's time to sell this one, I will definitely be back. Thank you all for such a wonderful car buying experience!!!

December 9, 2014

VW EOS. Sales people were great. Professional & Very nice to work with. No pressure sales.

October 31, 2014

The Service Department has exceeded our expectations on every visit. The service advisors are unusually competent, and seem to actually enjoy their jobs... and do it very well. Our experiences at Pignataro have been exceptional across the board.