Rairdon's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Hyundai RAM of Bellingham

• great costumer service!

This place was awesome. They gave me a great deal, and I was in and out with the vehicle quickly.

• unstressful

perfect loved everything! the staff is great, very helpful.

perfect loved everything! the staff is great, very helpful.

• Go see him!

This is my 3rd time dealing with Jay LeClair. There is a reason I keep coming back to him and why I recommend him to all my friends. He warm, welcoming and has tons of knowledge about these vehicles. I trust him. He goes out of his way to get you into the right vehicle at the right price. I will definitely be seeing him again when I'm ready for my next new ride!

• Perfect

You have to ask for Jay LeClair. He is the most laid back guy and extremely knowledgeable. Can't recommend him and the dealership enough.

• Rairdon's Dodge Jeep Chrysler Bellingham,

Derek and Larry worked as a team and made the buying experience FUN! Even though we couldn't get the car we wanted they found one that was in our budget and worked for our needs. They are a hoot to work with! And they through in NEW tires to boot! The only negative thing we have to say is that we were very clear about the monthly payment amount when all said and done, which was to include GAP. When it came to signing papers, it was a bit different as the price we were quoted did not include GAP. Maybe because they worked very hard to find a vehicle that worked for us, by the 3rd and final vehicle GAP slipped there minds. But! WE WERE VERY HAPPY WITH THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE AND GETTING NEW TIRES (which was a surprise)!

• Ram Rebel

Derek was great. Super friendly and allowed us to take a good test drive.

Derek was great. Super friendly and allowed us to take a good test drive.

• 5 STARS!

Excellent experience all around. Customer Service was above and beyond. My wife and I could not be more grateful. After a bad car shopping experience at another dealership, we went to Rairdon’s in Bellingham where we were met with a Team that genuinely cared about our needs and wants. We drove away with the perfect Jeep for us. Thank you Jay, Thad, Bruce and Jason. Great job! ~Jack & Sonia

• Treated like royalty had a good experience

Derick was very knowledgeable when showing the the car to me and when it came to the paper work he was he did a great job of being very helpful

• Treated like royalty had a good experience

• Thanks to Sergio and Derek

Great team of professional and knowledgable staff. From sales to financing.

Great team of professional and knowledgable staff. From sales to financing.