Marysville Ford

(4.5) 716 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
  • Love my car, but they made me work for it!!
    December 30, 2017

I just purchased a vehicle from their used car center. It took three trips from Seattle, numerous texts, and some tough conversations, but I finally g...ot a deal with which I felt comfortable. If you are looking for the traditional used car buying experience, come to Marysville Ford, but get ready to haggle!

• Used Truck for new price
    January 11, 2018

Went to look at a new-ish ford f150. listed for 33k. Test drove got around to sitting down discussing prices, Guy comes back with 41k. The truck is wo...rth 41 brand new. wouldn't drop below 38 for a year old used truck. Wasn't willing to negotiate despite offering well above listed price.

• Horrible customer service!
    December 27, 2017

I asked two very easy question to the sales manager and then the general manager and they both ignored my questions that I asked in email. I’m very bu...sy and just wanted 2 questions answered before I went to the dealership and they refuse to answer my questions unless I come into the dealership. The general manager actually ignored my 2 emails completely. You have to trust your dealership when you plan on spending A LOT of money on a new truck and they completely lost all my trust in their customer service. I couldn’t imagine what their customer service would be like if you ever encountered a problem down the road. I’ll go spend my money at a dealership who wants it and works hard to get it. Customer service is the most important to me. I would rather spend more money on a new truck and have great customer service rather than save a few dollars and be treated how these guys treat their customers.

• Friendly staff, great inventory and good pricing.
    November 23, 2017

Drove an hour and the truck was as described. Friendly staff, good inventory and at a great price.

• High pressure sales tactics crossed lines
    September 10, 2017

High pressure sales tactics that crossed the multiple lines. Textbook to what not to do. 3k in unwanted near worthless aftermarket and slob stories.... Kept telling me I didn’t understand. I understood perfectly…I ran away fast. I had the money but the lost trust blew this deal out of the water.

• Another great experience
    May 7, 2017

This was our third new Ford purchase through Marysville Ford. We are always thrilled with the awesome customer service we receive and we love how they... go above and beyond to make sure we're happy with the vehicle and the payments.

Shannon, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expe...ctations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• No pressure, very responsive, lowest price
    March 27, 2017

Manny was very responsive and helpful. It was worth the drive from Seattle and they had the best price by far. While we decided to postpone our purc...hase for a few months, I appreciated the no pressure helpful and responsive approach. When we are ready to buy a car it will be from Marysville Ford!

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Seattle! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your busin...ess and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Sherman's Ford Review
    February 26, 2017

We received excellent customer service throughout the purchasing process.

• Great prices, great service, great place!
    February 20, 2017

I have bought 2 cars there and they have been great!

Thanks for the great star-rating, Scott! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here ...again down the road!

• Awesome service today 2/17/2017
    February 19, 2017

We brought our Fusion in to have the headlights replaced. No appointment late Friday afternoon after work. It only took an hour. Beautiful and comfort...able waiting area with coffee shop and big screen TV. The service was super awesome, the price was so much lower than we were expecting. The tech at the front service desk was the best! Very personable which is rare these days. We asked for a car wash last minute and it came back clean inside and out. Thank you for a great experience. We have a new dealership for our future needs.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Erin! If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than h...appy to assist you! Safe travels!

Marysville Ford