Blade Chevrolet

579 reviews

579 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Blade Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 30, 2018

Joshua Treat was both very busy and absolutely with me and my wife when we came in to buy a car. Since we had a COSTCO relationship established there... was no bickering over price and no hassle. We got a Bolt, which is a different breed of vehicle than a gas powered one, and Joshua gave us enough information to get out of the dealership with no mishaps. Maybe a little more practical advice about how to use/deal with an Electric Vehicle would be nice, but that is very hard to give just the right amount. Excellent service, and so far it appears to be an excellent choice for vehicle.

Joshua Treat

(4.8) 29 reviews

November 18, 2018

The 2018 Colorado I wanted, and ordered, was not available. It took a couple months, but Josh and Juan got me into a beautiful 2019 Colorado for the same... price.

Joshua Treat

(4.8) 29 reviews

November 14, 2018

Quentin was outstanding. He listen to us and our needs. Very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. We would recommend Blade's Chevrolet without a... doubt. All the people that helped us were great from service to sales and sales support Thank you Blade Chevrolet John and Debbie Hill

November 9, 2018

We purchased a new truck and dump kit from Blade for our business. The initial experience was great, Quentin and everyone else there was super friendly... and helpful. As happens when you buy many trucks for a business this time we got a brand new lemon - the motor blew the next day. Of course we were frustrated but Quentin and his team worked quickly to get us a loaner that we could actually use for the purpose we needed. The service department got the entire engine replaced (under warranty of course) within a couple weeks. They turned what could have been a very bad experience into something bearable with great customer service the entire time. It is easy to be pleasant and friendly when everything goes great but when you have problems and the service remains excellent that is a true sign of what Blade and their staff offer. Thanks!

November 8, 2018

My wife and I decided to look closer at a few of the Jeep Wrangler models that I had reviewed on line. It was late afternoon by the time we arrived to... the lot, and the sales staff afforded us time to check out the Jeeps in inventory, and kick the tires before presenting any sales pitch. Sarah helped answer any further questions we had on our choice during the test drive, and we started on the paperwork. Our trade in was dealt with fairly and Leslie and I both felt that the car buying experience at Blade Chevrolet was a good one. Jacob in financing worked to get us a good rate on the financing, and the small items still needed for the vehicle were handled easily. I have stopped by after the sale, and each time have been greeted cordially and made to feel at home at the dealership. The staff there has a good attitude about sales, and it shows that they care about their customer base to continue future sales and referrals, Great experience, I would strongly recommend this dealership, and have been checking their inventory on line to generate interest for friends and family for that right vehicle.

October 21, 2018

With Mr granddaughter in tow, I had a wonderful experience purchasing a new car. Staff were very polite and kind. My granddaughter enjoyed her time there... and was very excited for the new car. A big hug and a kiss from her to our sales person made the day complete. We named our car the gray ghost and we drive around hunting Pokemon together. What a joy and how comfortable and fun. I love driving my Malibu.

October 12, 2018

In the past I have always cringed at the thought of going to a dealership to buy a new car. Blade Chevrolet and sales team have changed my mind. I initially... went just to test drive a vehicle. Wound up so impressed with both the vehicle and everyone I dealt with that I went ahead and made the purchase. I highly recommend Blade Chevrolet for your next new or used car purchase. They will treat you right, not only during the transaction but after the sale as well.

October 7, 2018

I bought a 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat from Blade Chevy this summer. They purchased this vehicle from a wholesaler in Canada for resale. Evidently... when they purchase Canadian vehicles they get them at a much reduced price and earn a greater profit. I live in Oregon and saw the car online. I gave them a call but they neglected to tell me it was from Canada before I drove all the way up there. I test drove it and it drove very well and was in like new condition. So when we were going thru the paperwork they finally tell me the car is from Canada. Well, I thought no big deal and that it would have some kind of warranty. I asked them about the warranty and they said they weren't sure about what it covered. The car was only a few years old with only 2,300 miles so I surely thought that it would have some kind of warranty so I bought the car. A few days after I got back to Eugene, Oregon I called Dodge and found out that the warranty expires when a Canadian vehicle is purchased in the USA. So guess what I have no warranty. Blade Chevy misled me when they knew from the start that this car didn't have a manufactures warranty. I called the manager at Blade Chevy about Dodge not covering Canadian vehicle warranties resold in the USA. I thought to myself, if Blade Chevy knows little to nothing about whether or not a vehicle has a warranty then why are they selling the vehicle. Really, I paid over $50,000 for a used Dodge Challenger and it doesn't have any warranty. Anyway, I asked Blade Chevy if they could help me with a warranty and their disrespectful manager said that I got a good buy on the vehicle and they were not willing to help. So buyers use extreme caution when dealing with Blade Chevy as they know very little about the cars they sell and really could careless about their customers. So Blade Chevy not only do you need to learn about the vehicles you sell you also need to stand behind them. And buyers, if you don't want headaches stay away from Blade Chevy...

Joseph Lotze

(4.6) 26 reviews

October 3, 2018

I first contacted dealer via e-mail . After a few e-mails most of the purchase was done. I came in drove truck and finalized a couple small details and... was on my way out with my new vehicle. Iwas completely suprised at how effortless and accommodating the everyone was. Thank you for a memorable purchase. I wil return next time I need a new vehicle.

Brian, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how... every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty! Greg Turchetta, General Manager, (724) 459-9300 x205.

August 20, 2018

Our experience buying our used car was painless. Quentin was patient and showed us what we were interested in, didn't waste our time and made the entire... process simple. Thank you!!