Blade Chevrolet

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 563 reviews

563 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Blade Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• January 29, 2014

I feel like family when I enter the dealership. Service and Sales. Smiles, jokes, questions answered. Things were always followed up on, and any quest...ions I had were answered. I felt like they really worked with me, and I was very happy the first time, that now I've been back and purchased two vehicles from there.

May 4, 2018

This was my first experience buying a brand new vehicle. I was very pleased with not only the service but the effort put forth to make my family and I... comfortable throughout the process. Josh treat went above and beyond as well as the finance managers to get us the deal that worked best for us!!

Juan Ibarra

Sales & Leasing Consultant

May 3, 2018

The salesman, James was very good. Everybody in the sales department were very friendly..The process of buying a vehicle went very well. When I went ...in the service dept. I got a different feel at the desk.'The lady with the blonde hair was very friendly, and helpful, but there are some counter people that need some training in customer relations. Other than that issue I would highly recommend you're dealership

May 3, 2018

THE STAFF AT BLADE CHEVROLET MADE OUR PURCHASE OF 2018 1 ton crew cab with service body very easy no presure from sales men up front and to the point ...did what they said and on time thanks

May 2, 2018

Blade Chevrolet is a great place if your looking for a vehicle. Carl was our salesman and he was honest, relaxed and great at communicating with us. ... Everyone we worked with at Blade were amazing, not pushy or acting like they were just there to make some money, they really cared about what we wanted and did everything they could to get us the vehicle of our dreams! I highly recommend this dealership!

April 29, 2018

I would like to start off by saying that the service was great and the salesman who helped me was fantastic! The salesman, Rey Mejia was extremely nic...e and wasn???t pushy at all. He met all my needs and was true to his word. Overall, the staff was very friendly and helped me get a great deal. I highly recommend going to Blade Chevrolet.

April 23, 2018

Talk about going the extra mile. Rey Mejia was beyond great and patient in finding the right car for me. Didn't feel rushed at all, got all the inform...ation and questions I needed. Definitely will be visiting in the future

April 16, 2018

Rey Mejia was our salesman and he was AWESOME to work with. There was no pressure and was upfront about what was available to see. He made the exper...ience one that we will probably go back for our next purchase. We walked out completely satisfied with Rey's service and know that if we have any questions or concerns he is only a phone call away!! Thank you so much Rey!!

April 9, 2018

Came in to look at an advertised Equinox. Was greeted by Quinton, who showed me the car. He was very helpful with his knowledge, and straightforward... to deal with.

March 30, 2018

James was our salesman, he was relaxed and unimposing. Completely open, and transparent. A great experience working with James! And using the Credit U...nion Direct Lending (CUDL) program was fantastic. I plan on future purchases from Blade for sure. Purchase= used 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT