Dwayne Lane's Skagit Inc

Used 866-827-1006 Email Dealer
Service 877-225-7910

4.5
  • Professional and Reputable dealer

I viewed a used truck online in my price range, I negotiated a price that worked for my budget and gave me a fair value on my trade in. They were polite and straight forward. It's what a car buying experience should be. I visited 5 dealerships in western Washington and 3 out of the 5 were just as good however the other 2 were extremely rude and short with me. I do recommend.

Hi Andy, Thank you for the kind review! Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority and we are so happy to hear that we were able to get you into the truck you wanted. We hope you enjoy your new truck!

• FANTASTIC!!!!

I had a fantastic experience purchasing my new (used) car! I was able to communicate with Luke the manager Luke via text. I was able to let him know what I needed and what I could afford. We were able to choose a car and work out all of the financial end of the car buying process. All I had to do was go look at it and take it for a test drive. I didn't have to wait long for all the paperwork, all I had to do was sign!

• good cars

Do not try to email them through this website. call them up and they are great! just didn't have the right car for us