Bickford Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• My Family has purchased 3
    March 21, 2012

My family has purchased 3 vehicles from Jeff Wing in the last 8 months. What a great experience. Very laid back. Great pricing, no pressure sales. Eli...zabeth did the final walk through and explained the Sync system. They both followed up to see if we had any questions. I would highly recommend these folks to everyone. Shop the web and then buy from Jeff.

• Shopping for a new car
    February 2, 2018

My wife and I met with Eric Sundvor and he was very helpful in getting the Ford Edge that we wanted. We were helped by Michael Holden in the operation... of the vehicle since it had all the options and was a little complicated in the beginning, Michael was very helpful and it was a pleasure to work with him. Everyone at Bickford was polite and kind.

• New Ford Escape!
    January 4, 2018

Was shopping online for a very specific set of features, including sale price, for a new Ford Escape. Bickford had what I was looking for, and the sa...lesman Eric McCarthy was very prompt in his follow up. After confirming the car was still available I drove to Everett from Seattle. Eric was very pleasant to work with and the sales process went smoothly. Before I drove off Michael Holden, the "Technology & Delivery Specialist" spent nearly an hour patiently taking me through all the features of the onboard systems. Michael was enthusiastic and knowledgeable.

• Great buy and delivery experience!
    January 1, 2018

Erik S. was my salesman and he was very efficient setting up my visit with trucks already presaged for my drive. I ended up buying a new truck. The ...delivery training was provide by Michael H. who spent all the time needed to train me on the various features and get my phones setup and registered. Erik and Michael make a top notch team and I highly commend Bickford on their process and caring for customers.

• Great Buying Experience!
    December 20, 2017

I have only good things to say about the purchase of my new Fiesta ST from Bickford. My visit to a different Seattle-area Ford dealership was stressfu...l and played into every dealership salesman stereotype. My visit to Bickford was the complete opposite; friendly sales staff and a no-pressure experience throughout. They allowed me time to check out the car at my leisure, and the no-pressure test drive was what really sold me on the car. Their advertised prices were transparent and there were no surprises. Compared to the other dealerships I shopped, this was truly the most comfortable and enjoyable experience.

• An excellent experiance
    November 29, 2017

This is the second company truck I have purchased through Bickford Ford commercial sales decision. Frankly, this is a crew I like working with. No ...sales pressure. Whether they stock the truck or not they work with you to find the vehicle that best fits your company needs. After listing my perimeters for my next work truck , Chris Nunley located a section of trucks that met these requirements. The list included other Ford dealers who had the truck I was looking for. I spent a week of due diligence and came to the conclusion that Bickford was the best place to buy my work truck. If you are a commercial buyer, give Chris Nunley a call. It is worth your time.

• Bickford Ford
    November 28, 2017

Our company has purchased our last 2 vehicle s from Dave Burlison at Bickford Ford so when I decided to purchase a new vehicle I went and saw Dave and... had a very favorable experience. I highly recommend Dave and the team at Bickford.

• New car
    November 21, 2017

Michael Holden was very very patient with me when it came to teaching me how to use my new car. I appreciate him making the learning fun and easy for ...me to try and remember! I would recommend him to help anyone who has. Harder time remember technology! Such a great asset to the Bickford team!

• Grateful
    November 21, 2017

Dave Burlison helped me get the car of my dreams! Michael Holden was great at showing my family and I how to use our new cars! It’s nice to have some...one who knows everything about the car and can show you the tricks of it!

• Grateful
    November 21, 2017

Dave Burlison helped me get the car of my dreams! Michael Horten was great at showing my family and I how to use our new cars! It’s nice to have someo...ne who knows everything about the car and can show you the tricks of it!

Bickford Ford