Heartland Toyota

810 reviews

810 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heartland Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 20, 2019

Good outweighs the bad here. Great dealership. Great employees as well as service department. As for Alex Eddington I'm still left in shock by his downright... lack of respect. What should have been a simple transaction turned into a month of chaos. His lack of communication/people skills as well as basic knowledge of legal documents is mindblowing with the title he has. I really hope this was just a off day for him but seeing how the rest of my transaction was finished with again no communication just a signature and a messenger between parties I doubt it. I will be back as I do alot of business with Heartland Toyota & genuinely enjoy it, but will avoid all future transactions with Mr Eddington.

Alex Eddington

Used Car Manager

NOT RATED

January 16, 2019

Robert & all did an outstanding job today, they met at the car, took their time understanding my needs, kept informed of the progress and were all around... easy to work with.

January 14, 2019

Looking to replace my Highlander (bought at Heartland) with a vehicle with higher towing capacity. Both Nick and Emily were very helpful in my search.... Unfortunately, there was not a vehicle in stock that met all my needs.

January 8, 2019

NICK FELLANDER was super patient with me as I am a difficult buyer. He did great! Nick frllander new his stuff and was able to answer all my questions

Freddy Goret

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 12 reviews

January 6, 2019

Buying a car is probably my least favorite thing to do. I hate car dealerships and car salesmen and just the stress I feel from being in the building.... When my mom said she wanted to get a new car, I wanted her to have an easy and kind experience, and not get taken. This was easily the best experience we've ever had with buying a car. From beginning to end, David Volkman made the experience easy. He was thorough and absolutely no pressure. And signing the papers with Mike Sealey was actually fun, I have never laughed so much buying a car. Anyway, if you have aversions to buying from a car dealership, I would recommend this one and definitely David Volkman as your salesperson, he is absolutely the best to work with. My mom left with a Prius she loves and I felt thankful for how well they took care of her and her needs. They did an incredible job. Thank you David & Mike.

Thank you so much for your kind review! We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

David Volkman

Sales

(5.0) 7 reviews

December 19, 2018

If you want your vehicle serviced and serviced properly you need to call Nina at Hazrlwood Toyota. Bring your vehicle to Nina have a complementary late... or coffee and know that she will get it done RIGHT. I have never been disappointed. VKDR Port Orchard,Wa

December 16, 2018

Great experience utilizing the service department. Was able to schedule a convenient appointment via text. They reviewed my concerns, and helped me use... my tailgate.

Thank you so much for your kind review Karen!

Richard Wessel

Service Advisor

NOT RATED

December 13, 2018

Chris was great! Thanks you Chris for your assistance with my vehicle purchase. Very honest salesperson and great customer care. Keep up the good work... Chris!

Chris Strobel

Sales

(5.0) 12 reviews

December 13, 2018

My appointment was scheduled for 945 and I came early because I had a schedule conflict. Not only did they accommodate my early arrival, but they had... me out within the hour !

November 26, 2018

I come here regularly for service and recently to explore replacing an older Toyota Sienna. The salesman was informative, new the product features, and... was low-pressure but thorough. I elected at this time to maintain the older Sienna and replace it at a future date, but will very likely start at this dealership when I do decide to purchase.