Bruce Titus Port Orchard Ford

108 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 7, 2019

We found the car we wanted to test drive on Cars.Com. BRYAN was the salesman we worked with. He drove with us on 3 test drives and we narrowed it down... to one we liked, however my husband and I don't buy anything the day of test drive. We wanted to sleep on it. That was Sunday. Monday I called with some reservations about the deal. Car only had 1 key fob. Bryan went above and beyond and ordered us an extra key fob and manual that was not with the used '17 Fusion we tested. Because we were about an hour away he also tested the Android Auto that we couldn't get to work on our test drive and showed us he got it to connect. However we couldn't get back in til Wednesday. So we told them we were interested but had to wait til Wednesday. 2 Days. The financial team was kinda pushy. They just wanted the sale. They wanted me to come sign papers to hold the car Monday night or Tuesday night. I was not going to drive an hour Tuesdayto sign papers just to drive an hour again Wednesdayto but the car. Bryan was willing to bring papers to me to sign, but finance kept telling us they were working on getting us numbers but clearly they weren't. We weren't priority because we weren't there in person, even though we were buying a car from them. We did go back on Wednesday, as we had said, and bought the car. Bryan came in on his day off to finish the sale with us. We wanted to make sure he got the commision.

November 30, 2019

Brian was friendly and answered all my questions. I had no problems, everything went well. I got what I wanted for my trade in and the process was smooth.

• April 10, 2017

Best experience I have ever had buying a car. Roy & Kevin were great in showing me the perfect SUV. Everything I wanted & more. Everyone from them to... "Smiley" and the Finance team worked very hard with us to get what I wanted at the price & payments that we wanted. Could not be happier with ALL of the staff. Would certainly deal with them again. Thanks again to all of you. PS I tell everyone the same thing.

September 6, 2019

I purchase and service all of my vehicles at Port Orchard Ford. I always see Gary to buy them and Josh to service them. Both are always willing to go... the extra mile to make sure I am taken care of!

August 26, 2019

This place takes advantage of females. Highly not recommenced for any service or purchase. My wife has taken her Explorer to Bruce Titus for service several... times in the last six months. Each time, they have taken advantage of her. The first time was for a known issue with the SRS harness in the middle row that caused a faulty airbag warning. They attempted to charge her for the correction. Only after I followed up, did they realize that it was under warranty. More recently, the passenger window was experiencing intermittent difficulties. Based on the description, anyone with basic knowledge would determined that the regulator was failing (I have records of the discrepancy and diagnosis from qualified mechanics). Instead, they took advantage of my wife. They told her it was the driver-side switch and charged her over $300. Obviously, this did not fix the problem (BTW, it was a $40 part that takes less than a 30 minutes to install). When she brought the vehicle back with the same issue, they correctly diagnosed it as a regulator problem. However, they wanted $590 to install a $90 part. Again, a 30-60 minute install for a qualified mechanic. This place is trash!! Do not take your vehicle here for repair! They are repugnant and will take advantage of anyone they can.

August 4, 2019

NO pressure, honesty, fantastic customer service. No comparison to other dealerships we have visited. This is where we will buy our car. Maybe not today,... but we will buy it from Bruce Titus Ford for sure.

July 16, 2019

Great dealership but really love the employees. We’ve had the pleasure to work with Gary L. on multiple vehicle purchases and I feel blessed to say not... only do we have a great working relationship, but also now a wonderful family friend. If your headed to the ford dealer you’ll want to ask for “Gary” he’s one of the good ones!

May 30, 2019

We had a wonderful experience at Port Orchard Ford! Gary and Monte were so helpful and patient while we went on multiple test drives. We never felt pushed... or “sold”, and the entire process was transparent and stress free. Also, they were very respectful of our budget and we so appreciated that! Then, Erin in financing made the purchase smooth and easy. It was worth the drive from Tacoma and was the best car buying experience we’ve ever had. Highly recommend!

February 17, 2019

Internet Sales team conducted off site appraisal for a trade to be appled to the purchase of a vehicle at Bruce Titus Port Orchard Ford. When I arrive... at the dealership to finalize the transaction, the Sales Manager attempted to low ball me on the value of the Trade. I explained to him that the Internet sales person discussed with me that The value quoted over the phone is what i should expect to get as long as the condition of the vehicle was as I described. When I showed up, the Sales Manager provided me with a price that was significantly different than what was originally conveyed. Wasted a lot of time driving to this dealership for nothing. Do your research, and get everything in writing up front. This place lacks integrity. Based on their reviews on the internet I should have known better, and avoided this place.

December 29, 2018

I went to buy a car listed on the internet. I drove a car like the one listed. nice car. but the did not have the one that is online. it is on the way,... they told me, and what options were on the car but would not show me the window sticker. I went home an try to order the car from the manufacture with the list of options on the car, the dealer had it over retail by $4000.00. And low ball my trade in by $5000. and not tell me on incentives that I knew about so when I told them I knew all of this needless to say they did not want to deal.