Bruce Titus Port Orchard Ford

3.2 out of 5 (3.2) 97 reviews

• April 10, 2017

Best experience I have ever had buying a car. Roy & Kevin were great in showing me the perfect SUV. Everything I wanted & more. Everyone from them ...to "Smiley" and the Finance team worked very hard with us to get what I wanted at the price & payments that we wanted. Could not be happier with ALL of the staff. Would certainly deal with them again. Thanks again to all of you. PS I tell everyone the same thing.

February 3, 2018

Horrible service!! I took my f150 to this dealership for vehicle check/inspection because I’m getting ‘’check gauges’’ notification. After 2 days, I g...ot a call and they told me my truck was fine and just need fuel filter replaced and call it a day for $160. I drove it a few miles and the ‘check gauge’ lights is still on and the car still sounds broken. I called them again and the guy told us to just by honey engine oil to lubricate it. We took it to jiffy lube to get the oil filter replace as well and they found more problems. Low battery, air clamps are rusty and broken and oil filter definitely needs help. After getting that done, the ‘check gauge lights’ are still on and it stalled out again. Obviously this ford dealership didn’t do a thorough inspection and a waste of my money! Definitely not going to this horrible dealership anymore and not recommend to anyone!!

November 27, 2017

I like the user friendly website and the suggestions it makes after you have looked at a few certain types of vehicles.

October 9, 2017

Sales people were great. Even the new person but when it came down to negotiating a price, Val was working with us and we weren't able to come to an a...greement. Also, Val didn't even introduce himself to us. He just walked up and sat down and started going over numbers. The only reason why we got his name was because we asked someone as we were walking out. After everything was said and done about us needing to think about the purchase, he said "ok, Thanks" and walked off without shaking our hands or thanking us for our time. His professionalism was terrible. He was very aggressive and treated us as if we were irrelevant once we said we'd have to think about it. Now we are DEFINITELY not going back because of how we were treated!!! VAL REALLY NEEDS TO WORK ON PROFESSIONALISM AND HIS PEOPLE SKILLS!!!

August 19, 2017

The salesman, Tony was awesome. He was friendly and helpfull before, during and after

July 27, 2017

We recently inherited a 2013 Ford F 150. Well cared for and serviced in Tacoma. It began showing a check engine light. Because this vehicle is to be ...driven by my wife I thought it prudent to find out what problem the light was calling attention too. I didn't want her in a broken down truck. Where to find the answer, the local ford dealer of course. WRONG! I entered the dealership and proceeded to the service desk. I explained the just inherited part, the wife driving part, and the indicator light telling me that a problem existed part and I asked if there was someone who could attach a code reader to tell what the engine problem is. I was very unceremoniously told, and I quote " You will have to make an appointment for that. We are very busy right now and I could not possibly free up a technician to perform that task. We are currently booked till Aug. 7th, Would you like to make an appointment?" My comment, what if my truck breaks down before then. No indication that he cared. This is not what I call customer service. I then went to my local Napa Dealership, made the same request, and though they to were very busy they assigned a person to check out my problem and turns out it is a faulty oxygen sensor, and yes it could disable the truck. The best part, had ford told me this I would have made the appointment and they would have accomplished the repair and been compensated for doing so. As it is, with a little research and the parts from Napa no need for Port Orchard, Bruce Titus Ford.

March 17, 2017

Roy is a nice easy going salesperson. He treated us with respect and most of all understanding. He listened to my needs and I was sold on the first ...vehicle

November 22, 2016

My 1993 F150 needed a new transmission after 200,000 miles. Warde Eckert' team at Port Orchard Bruce Titus Ford did a fantastic job of replacing the t...ransmission and associated worn-out peripherals bringing the truck's performance back to peak. The price was well within budget and the workmanship was top shelf. There was no hesitation with working on a 24 year-old truck. I actually think they had fun working on "righteous stuff". Thanks.

October 24, 2016

I recently bought a car from port orchard ford, my experice was awesome. It was my first time buying a car from a dealership. I had a very strick budg...et I had to stick too and they did an amazing job getting me the payment I wanted and a great deal on a used car. Thank you so much port orchard ford I will be returning.

October 15, 2016

After buying my truck and finding out it didn't have a tow hitch or back-up cam, they went to work looking for a way to add them. Their follow through... with customer service is exceptional.