• A great experience

Thanks so much for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your time with us!

This was the most painless car buying experience ever. The salespeople were not pushy, they were helpful and informative and got us the car we wanted at a great price and interest rate. I would especially like to thank Eric and Steve for their hard work. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car

Thanks so much for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your time with us!

• 2017 Silverado

We worked with Mike Enzo from start to finish he was amazing. He and his team worked hard to get us a great deal and what we wanted. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

• Great Service

The staff is always prompt and courteous getting my car checked-in quickly and accurately. My car is always ready when promised.

• Great service

James was Friendly and informative . James kept us informed of when parts arrived and when to expect our car to be ready.

• regular maintainence

good fast service no complaints, car was is extra incentive, Service personnel very attentive to customers needs and helpful at all times

• Great price for great service

Honest pricing at reasonable rates Timely performance of repair Courteous and professional service people Willing to order part over the phone

• Great Dealer!

Grey Chevrolet is a genuinely honest dealer and a pleasure to work with. I also had the joy of interacting with the multiple members of the sales, service, and parts departments before my purchase and all of the employees in each were professionally helpful on a personal level.

• Great service, low pressure, excellent experience.

This is my third vehicle purchased at Grey Chevrolet. Each time we were treated well. Matt Preus, our sales associate, went above and beyond to make sure we got the exact truck we needed in order to tow our future fifth wheel. He also oversaw a couple of aftermarket additions while we were away on a cruise. When we returned from the cruise, our new truck was waiting for us exactly as expected. We couldn't be more pleased with the whole experience. Grey Chevrolet also does all the service work on all three of our vehicles.

• Service review

Fast, friendly service and complementary car wash. Doesn't get much better than that. Also I like the Onstar diagnostic reminder of the need for service and the ability to schedule it on line.

• Purchase and service department

In February I purchased my 2015 Equinox. Joel was amazing to work with during our selection and purchase process. I have taken my Equinox in for three services since our purchase. I am absolutely impressed with the exemplary customer service and vehicle service I receive each time I have been in to see them. I do not feel like just another vehicle being serviced, I feel like an important part of the family.