Grey Chevrolet Inc

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 36 reviews

• August 30, 2014

This was the most painless car buying experience ever. The salespeople were not pushy, they were helpful and informative and got us the car we wanted ...at a great price and interest rate. I would especially like to thank Eric and Steve for their hard work. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car

Thanks so much for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your time with us!

April 29, 2018

I drove to Grey's from Yakima, WA for the Used Pickup I had wanted. I traded in my 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 for a 2008 Chevy Silverado Vortex Max (a ...beefed up 2500 w/ a 6.0 L V-8). I dealt with one of the owners, a very fine man, Joel Grey. Joel treated me very fairly through out the entire process. When I returned home I had my mechanic inspect the entire truck from top to bottom. The inspection was not the best news I had ever rec'd. So I called Joel and we negotiated until we reached an agreement I could live with. For that effort, I commend Joel for being a man of his word. By law once you leave the lot with a used car, the seller is not responsible for fixing anything. You have the right to take the used care in to your mechanic prior to purchase for inspection. However, I was not able to do that. Despite that, Joel & Grey's Chevrolet stepped up to the plate financially. They worked with my mechanic here in Yakima to help correct issues found in the inspection. I feel they went above & beyond. Thank you Joel & Grey's Chevrolet!

April 15, 2018

Called this place to ask about a ‘16 Mazda MX-5 w/9,500 mi on it. I told them about my Trade-In, and what I was offered for such by a dealer in my hom...e town of Longview. The salesman said the Mazda was in excellent condition and that they would be able to match the trade-in offer. Well, the Mazda was filthy, nicks all over it; wheels had been curbed, etc., and they offered me about half what the Longview dealer did for my Trade-In. I told them that I didn’t necessarily need to trade-in my old car, but that I couldn’t pay their asking price...they copped an attitude, so I left. All this after driving 2 hours to their store, then waiting for 1 1/2 hrs while they played the typical ol’ skool dealership games of good cop/bad cop. Bottom line? This dealership is sub-par, at best. Take your business elsewhere.

February 14, 2018

Paul was awesome. By far, the BEST car sales and salesman experience I've EVER had. I would recommend Paul to everyone anytime. He was professional..., personable, honest, and open. It is a relief to know that there are stand-up, honest, professionals still in this business. Paul was never pushy, condescending, accusatory, or judgmental. He never attempted a bait and switch; I never felt that he was trying to get me to spend more than I could. He seemed to genuinely care what I wanted and what options were real to get me there. FANTASTIC experience.

December 15, 2017

Excellent service late on a Monday afternoon. As a repeat customers, was really taken care of and received outstanding credit for my trade in.

October 14, 2017

Car is a 2007 Hyandai Sonata. The salesman was nice. The car was clean. They were asking top blue book dollar at time of sale and had car priced above... blue book prior to their "internet" sales special. I didnt haggle to much but when I did they said they had "already lowered the price". Anyway it was your typical buying a used car from a dealer experience. I did buy an extended warranty from finance manager. He said "This is the Platinum plan. Covers everything. I didnt read it to close until I got home. It doesnt cover timing belts or hoses, brakes etc. Had to have front rotors turned soon after buying. This car just turned 100000 miles so manufacture warranty had expired. I guess I will see how it goes on other major items.

October 11, 2017

I love these guys! Jack, Troy, Mike and the rest have been taking care of my cars for 22 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

September 24, 2017

I've bought three trucks from Grey Chevrolet and dealt with three different salesman and as usual all were a pleasure to deal with. This last salesm...an was summer and she did a great job getting the deal done, thanks!

September 24, 2017

August 20, 2017

Worked with the owner Joel, he was easy to work with. The finace lady was not very good to work with, I felt that she was not knowledgeable in ehat sh...e was doing. For that reason just an average rating.