• My family just got a awesome deal!

My family just got an awesome deal on our car. Service was fast and Dan was real nice guy. I would definitely feel comfortable doing business here again.

• first time buyer experience

pretty great experience. really kind and really helpful. Rocky was very understanding and a good salesman. He helped me find the perfect car in my price range.

• Quick, Awesome and no frills service!

Came half hour before closing. Vehicle was exactly as it was online. Dealer worked with us on the price. Beautiful Corvette is ours now! Thank you Puyallup Car Center and Rocky for giving making our son's first car happen!

• great experience

Great and honest sales team. my credit isn't the greatest and they got me a great deal and interest rate. i strongly recommend them.

• It was an overall good experience!

I HATE buying a new car and honestly working with Puyallup Auto Center was a really great experience. I originally called about another call they had for sale but it had already sold but Dan (the salesman I was working with) said he could find me the same car and bring it in for me. I was skeptical but he followed through and the car was exactly what I wanted. The buying process was painless, no surprises, the price they quoted me on the phone was the price I paid and now am enjoying my BMW 550i.

• wonderful experience

Rocky and Dan was so helpful and friendly. I told them what I wanted and what I could afford and they helped me get a great car and in my price range. I will definitely come back and refer anyone to them. Rocky helped find the perfect car for me and Dan got the financing done for me. I am a VERY Happy Camper.

• Friendly knowledgeable staff

This was my first time ever buying a car from a dealership. The staff was very friendly, easy to talk to and very knowledgeable about the car I bought. They provided me with the carfax as well as the inspection list that they did on the car, which they do for every car. Rocky was not pushy and was very willing to answer all my questions! Thanks guys for a great first time experience!

• Took great care with my mother

They did a great job. They gave my mother everything she was looking for. She wanted a specific car and they found it for her. Would definitely recommend these guys to anyone.

• truck purchase

Jim was good to work with. Answered all of our questions without the sales pressure.

• 2003 mercedes

I found a pre-owned mercedes on cars.com. I called the dealer and went there and they were professional and I am driving.