Korum Ford-Lincoln

472 reviews

472 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Korum Ford-Lincoln from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• January 29, 2018

I went to Korum after setting up an appointment. When I got there the sales manager had been pulled into a meeting. Not a good impression. However... they grabbed an unsuspecting salesman to help me. Caleb Kimball. I didn't like the way this whole thing started so I think I was a little gruff with Caleb. However he quickly won me over and really is the reason I left with my 2018 EDGE. Thank you Caleb for your time, patience, and setting everything up for me. I love my EDGE and will come back looking for your help in June for my grandson's graduation present. YOU ARE THE BEST!¿

Thank you for the five-star review, Laureen! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your experience with us went and are happy to ...see you had a great time with Caleb. Thank you again for stopping by and have an awesome day!

January 14, 2019

Mark & Tim were fantastic with answering all my questions & more. This team made my experience virtually seamless from the start the finish. I would recommend... a visit to Korum Ford in Puyallup to see the professionalism & ease to purchase a vehicle.

Thank you for the five-star review! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you were satisfied with your recent visit. We truly appre...ciate your recommendation and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

Tim Zetterwall

(5.0) 9 reviews

Mark Angeloni

(5.0) 6 reviews

• November 14, 2018

After searching for almost a year for a new Navigator with specific features we found one online. Even though we live 3 hours away they worked with us.... We were able to take care of a lot of the process over the phone. They did an excellent job of having the car ready for us. They did an excellent job of going over the car features.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you had an excellent experience... with our team here. We hope to be able to serve you again in the future. Take care and have a wonderful week!

Mike Cook

(5.0) 7 reviews

January 12, 2019

My wife and I had a very good experience purchasing our new Ford Escape at Korum in Puyallup. Our salesman was knowledgable and friendly making the sales... experience simple and easy. Would highly recommend!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback and are glad to see you had a very good experi...ence with Freddie and the rest of our team here. Thank you so much for the recommendation and we hope you have have a great day!

January 7, 2019

Mike Cook is a great sales agent, friendly,honest and very informative. Everyone there at Korum Ford were very hospitable and I truly felel like they go... the distance and make you feel like part of the team.

Mike Cook

(5.0) 7 reviews

January 7, 2019

I traded in my old car and leased a new Lincoln from Korum. Freddie Trotter is an experienced, credible and respectful salesperson. He diligently addressed... all my concerns and helped me find the right car with the lease term that best fits my needs and budget. Moreover, he actively and professionally answered all of my questions in the next several days after the deal was closed. The outcomes are great shopping experience and pleasant customer! Thank you Freddie!

January 4, 2019

It was a very nice experience! Salesman, Freddie, was very nice not pushie, answered all my questions, made sure I understood all my options & made sure... I understood how the bells & whistles of the new vehicle work.

Thank you for the kind feedback! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you had a very smooth experience with Freddie and the rest o...f our team here. We hope to continue to serve you in the future and thank you again for stopping by. Have a great day!

January 2, 2019

Freddie went the extra mile! Professional, knowledgeable, and thorough! He followed through in a courteous manner. He spent time going through & demonstrating... every detail & item of the new vehicle. Important to me as this model has a lot of new technology in order to fully utilize my beautiful new car!

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are glad to see you had a great experience with Freddie and our team during your recent visit. We truly appr...eciate you coming down to see us and hope to be able to serve you again in the future. Take care and have a wonderful day!

December 31, 2018

Recently purchased a 2018 Ford Raptor and the overall experience was excellent with Mike and the supporting team. Mike's knowledge of the Raptor and its... abilities was great! Additionally, he has done a great job following up to see if there are any questions and to ensure I am enjoying Raptor. The process was stress free and the atmosphere was great. Highly recommend Mike Zolman and the Korum Team!

Thank you for the five-star review! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you had an excellent experience with Mike here recently. ...We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day and a happy new year!

Mike Zolman

(4.9) 22 reviews

December 29, 2018

We have purchased 3 vehicles from Korum over the years, two of them from Freddie. I just recently had an issue with the vehicle that we just purchased... and immediately called Freddie. I explained our issue and he was on top of it, it took a couple of days to get it all resolved but during those two days he was communicating with me everyday and keeping me updated. His service is beyond spectacular. He is a genuine, honest caring salesman and we are truly customers of his for life!

We truly appreciate the kind words! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you had an amazing experience with Freddie. Thank you aga...in for stopping by and we hope you have a happy new year!