• JT and Dave at Milam Truck Country

JT was amazing ... Did everything that i asked for and more. My husband are very happy with our purchase.

• Tyson at Milam Truck Country

Great car buying experience, fast & Friendly staff!

Great car buying experience, fast & Friendly staff!

• Best service with all concerns addressed perfectly

I cannot recommend Milam Mazda more. I am one of those annoying customers who plans and discusses every major purchase incessantly. I think I called Milam Mazda about 20 times trying to orchestrate buying this car. Due to my hectic schedule, the sales team had to come in on their day off or work after-hours to accommodate me. I was allowed to see the car even before it was cleaned and detailed and they held it for me, despite being one of their most desired colors/models/years. It was my first large purchase and so I met with the mechanical team, went over how they evaluate the safety and functionality of a new car, double checked this against an outside mechanic shop, and found them to be perfectly in agreement. This solidified my trust in Milam. Most importantly, however, is how Milam handles a concern. Never having purchased a vehicle before I was naïve when it came to how the financing worked. When I raised an objection about a number quoted to me, I was contacted immediately by the direct supervisor, my salesman, and a customer relations expert. They resolved my concern above and beyond expectations and I need to give a special shout-out to Matt who truly made me feel valued, heard, and has won Milam a life-ling customer. If you are buying a car for yourself or your family, I trust Milam explicitly and would recommend you see their customer service for yourself.

• JT and Dave at Milam Truck Country

They worked with me very well. Came from Montana and everything/paperwork and all was handled professionally and quickly.

• Milam Rocks!

Just bought a new CX-5 & Chris W. was amazing! He was knowledgeable, friendly & very helpful. If you are in the market for an amazing car, ask for Chris & you will leave happy.

• Tom Maggerise & Alex Black are outstanding !

I have heard that Milam Mazda had a great service department & body shop so when my son damaged/bent his front axle/wheel I called them first. Alex Black took my call and I was impressed with her professionalism and knowledge of what exactly what my son had done to his car just by me describing what happened. I had the vehicle towed to Milam Mazda and was met by Alex Black and Tom Maggerise, Milam's Service Manager. Both Alex and Tom were very helpful in getting my son's car checked in and assured us that they would be quick, accurate in their quote of how much they felt it was going to take, and the quality of workmanship my son's car would receive. This gave my son and myself great peace of mind that his first car he has ever owned was in very good hands. Alex Black is a first class Service Advisor and Tom Maggerise an outstanding Service Manager. They explained everything in layman's language so that my son understood everything so that this experience was a good life lesson for him. Both Alex and Tom made my son feel like an adult and gave him the respect they would have given me. That made him feel very good. Overall from start to finish, both Alex Black and Tom Maggerise did everything they had promised, under the time frame and under the budget my son could afford. Ms. Black and Mr. Maggerise are an asset to Milam Mazda and I will recommend them easily to everyone I know if they need their vehicle serviced, any make of model. By the way, my son's car is a Subaru, not a Mazda. They can fix anything right the first time. Thank you.

• Great customer service by chris and cj

I bought 2 vehicles an Ford F150 and GMC Acadia 1 for me and 1 for my wife. Salesman Steve is great. He had the F150 ready and ready to go. My wife was looking for a jeep commander but it was sold but he had a red GMC Acadia with full options. My wife fell in love with it. He even helped with our 2yr old daughter while doing the paperwork. Robert does the financing, he had the paperwork ready. I will buy another vehicle from them when the time comes.

• Putting Customers First

Amazin customer service! Big shout out to Chris W. for helping me pick the car that was right for me, and helping me every step of the way. Highly recommended!

• Great Service

I bought Mazda CX9 last weekend and had a great experienced, no pressure, no hassles. My appreciation for Mr. Ben Alaalatoa for his professionalism, courtesy and patience answering all my questions. We love our new vehicle and Milam Mazda in Puyallup is highly recommended.

• Great Experience

Chris W. Is friendly, respectful, and willing to work for the buyer. The rest of the staff are fantastic. I won't shop anywhere else.