(4.9) 1991 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1991 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of INFINITI of Naperville from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience !
    July 3, 2017

I bought a car from out of state. Dealing over the phone was a simple process and way smoother than I thought it would be. When I arrived they had the... car ready for me and everything else went smoothly. Everyone I met with was very friendly, I would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Infiniti of Naperville would like to thank you for your business and for the time you took out of your day to travel all the way to our dealership. It... is wonderful to hear that you found our customer service to be beyond exceptional. Please give us a call if you have any future questions or issues and enjoy driving your new vehicle. From the entire Infiniti of Naperville staff, we wish you happy/safe driving!

• Infiniti purchase John Schultz
    January 18, 2018

I had the best expirence in the last ten years of buying cars. John was helpful and did not pressure me into making a purchase on the spot. You have a... lifelong customer from Indianapolis. Shawn Dent

INFINITI of Naperville

Thank you for the excellent review of Infiniti of Naperville and for your continued business. It makes us extremely happy to know that the customer se...rvice you have received from us has made you choose to stay a part of our dealership family. We look forward to seeing you again and our entire staff wishes you happy/safe driving until your next visit!

• Honda Odyssey
    January 17, 2018

Mark was really great he saw us right away. We knew exactly what car we wanted. He found it right away cleaned all the snow and brought it to the fr...ont door(so nice, because other places made us walk through the lot in the cold). We did our test drive and we were really happy with the car. When we came back to make the purchase we had all the paper work ready and Mark made the whole process went so much smoother then we imagined. Also, Sean (sp?) in finance was helpful in negotiating a lower interest rate for us. Thanks for making this used car buying experience as painless as a used car buying experience can be.

• The best service we ever had in our lifetime!!!
    January 16, 2018

This place is phenomenal. The service we got is beyond perfect. From the time we got in in the building up to the time we're done buying our beautiful... car, it was just a terrific experience. Everyone's so friendly & honest . This is our first Infiniti car & i think, this will be our car forever. I'm done with BMW & Lexus. Alex, Dallas, Paul, Dale & Mike had been so extremely awesome to us. Thank you guys. We will surely recommend you to our friends & family.

INFINITI of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your business, the outstanding review, the perfect DealerRater score and the recommendation. As a d...ealership we are always striving to rise above customer expectations so thank you for letting us know that your experience with Infiniti of Naperville couldn't have been more pleasant. Please give us a call if you have and future questions or issues and of course happy/safe driving in your new Infiniti!

• Very welcoming, honest, polite & good service - Paul & Randy
    January 14, 2018

We purchased a used Infiniti for our daughter tonight. Randy Chin was very polite & helpful. He answered all of our questions about the vehicle's ...history & service record - even speaking to the service manager on our behalf to obtain details we asked about the SUV's condition. Randy worked with us on the price & we felt that we made a fair deal. Paul Kay was very nice & furnished us with all of the information we asked for - he was great with our children, too :) Paul made our experience an enjoyable one... not always an easy thing when purchasing a car. Paul & Randy gave us top-notch, honest, friendly service. They earned our business & we will be sure to come back down the road. We hope this review helps others & recommend Infiniti of Naperville, & Paul Kay & Randy Chin.

INFINITI of Naperville

Thank you for your recent purchase from Infiniti of Naperville and for the positive review. We are always happy to hear when our dealership goes above... and beyond any previous vehicle purchasing experiences and it is wonderful knowing that Randy Chin did a job worth recommending. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you happy/safe driving until your next visit.

• Great!!
    January 14, 2018

They have been good to me and my friends this is my 3rd purchase from them and I???ve never had a bad experience with them. Will recommended them to e...veryone I know

INFINITI of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for continuing to be a part of our dealership family and for your wonderful review. Our entire staff wo...rks hard to make sure all customer needs are met and so we are happy to hear that Joe Peters was able to accomplish that goal with you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and wish you happy/safe driving till then.

• The best experience we ever had !!!
    January 13, 2018

we're so happy with service we received today. Alex Jaquez was extremely friendly, very patient with us! we like his calm personality, he made us felt... home. Dallas Carlson is so pleasant to work with, he's so knowledgeable with all the products & the car we purchased; he answered all our questions without getting annoyed. Paul Kay is super fun & warm, very smart & honest, not pushy at all ! The manager, Mike Korallus was very nice too !!! Thank you guys !

INFINITI of Naperville

Thank you for your wonderful review of Infiniti of Naperville, the perfect DealerRater score and of course your business. We are very happy to hear th...at the experience you had with our dealership was patient and incredibly friendly. Please feel free to recommend our dealership to any of your family or friends and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again and happy/safe driving in your new Infiniti!

• Excellent customer service
    January 13, 2018

I worked with John Schultz he is Very professional and friendly no hassle, clear communication. We visited some dealer ships and Infiniti of Napervill...e provided the best customer experience.

INFINITI of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville is very happy to hear that you found your entire experience with our dealership from start to finish more than acceptable. We w...ould also like to thank you for the perfect DealerRater score. Please come again soon and visit us for service on your new Infiniti, but until then we wish you happy/safe driving this winter!

• Great sales team with a smooth process
    January 12, 2018

This was my first new car and leasing purchase. Wasn???t sure how it was going to go and Michael Swanson made it an easy process and answered all of ...my questions. I never felt like I was being hustled or lead into anything I didn???t want. Once the process began everything went smooth with them giving me a good deal on the car and my trade in. A deal so good that I didn???t feel the need to go back and forth and it was better than I had originally planned to be able to get. Once the deal was discussed and I needed a night to sleep on it I met Mike Korallus and you could tell he enjoyed making the right deal. We chatted a bit before I left but the most notable thing is that the next day I came back he was the first one I saw when I walked in and paused what he was doing to shake my hand and excited that I came back. Justin Rogers was great at setting up all my new tech in the car and informing me of the different options I have. Took his time and wasn???t in a rush. And lastly is Paul Kay, no one ever wants to see the finance person as they take your money. But he was really good about not being focused on the money through the process. Good guy that enjoy his job but wants to be sure your relaxed and not pushing more onto than what you want. Overall I had a great experience and I look forward to being a customer for many years.

INFINITI of Naperville

Infiniti of Naperville cannot thank you enough for your recent Infiniti purchase and for the perfect DealerRater score/review. We are very happy to ha...ve you as a part of our dealership family and look forward to seeing you again soon when your Infiniti is ready for service. Mike Swanson and the rest of our staff will always be around to answer any questions. Until we see you again Infiniti of Naperville wishes you happy/safe driving!

• Great customer service is why I returned
    January 11, 2018

As a consumer who, like many, had terrible experiences with other Car Dealers, Infiniti of Naperville restored my confidence in good dealers. I recen...tly purchased my second vehicle from them, both used. What was great about this time, just like the first is that both John and Sean did everything they could to fit me in right where I needed to be financially. Never at any point did I feel pressured or felt like I had to put up a defensive front. We were at a point where we didn't think that a purchase was going to happen, John didn't want to push me into something that wasn't right for me. Fortunately through some wizardry, they were able to get me to a comfortable financial position and sale happened. I will absolutely be back for my next car here and would highly recommend Infiniti of Naperville to anyone looking for a great buying experience and huge selection.

INFINITI of Naperville

Here at Infiniti of Naperville we would like to thank you for the terrific review, the perfect DealerRater score, your recommendation of John Schultz ...and of course your vehicle purchase. We are very happy to hear that the service you received from John went way above your previous dealership experiences. Feel free to give us a call if you have any future questions and happy/safe driving in your new vehicle!

1550 W Ogden Ave Naperville, IL 60540