New 866-396-2773 Dealer Website
Used 888-669-9828 Email Dealer
Service 877-736-2676

Average based on 121 reviews.
  • Chase Boyd & Riverside Ford are wonderful

I found a Ford Freestyle on Riversides website that I was interested in, called to make sure they skilled had it and spoke with Chase Boyd. Chase double checked it was still on the lot so my family and I headed to Sumner. Chase greeted us within a few minutes of us arriving. He was extremely friendly and professional. While the transaction was happening I was able to take the kids into Riversides family room where there are toys, games and movies. This was so helpful as the kids get restless just sitting in an office. We were able to get a deal done that evening and Chase followed up with us to make sure we were still happy with everything. I would definitely recommend Chase Boyd and Riverside Ford to anyone looking for their next vehicle.

• review

The service team always does an excellent job on our vehicles.

Kim, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

The service team always does an excellent job on our vehicles.

• Service at Riverside Ford

Excellent service, Desiree Conlan is professional and courteous.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Erik! Safe travels!

Excellent service, Desiree Conlan is professional and courteous.

• Good quick service

Good quick service. The fit me in right away. Wish they had done the customary car wash but everything else was great.

We appreciate your feedback, Shannon. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Excellent service!

Dropped in without an appointment at almost closing time and spoke to our service advisor Danielle. We had a trip scheduled the next day in our motorhome and when I was getting it ready for the trip noticed a problem that needed repair. Danielle was very professional and was able to get the motorhome serviced and ready for pickup before noon the next morning. A big thanks to Riverside Ford and Danielle for we were able to make our trip and everything worked great!

Thank you for your positive review, Terry. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. We look forward to seeing you again down the road!

• Customer

Thanks for the help. You have looked out for me when there were specials I did not know about until you told me at check out.

Carl, thank you for your positive review. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

• Trustworthy Dealership

I only take our 2014 Edge to Riverside Ford, which is where we purchased it. They are professional, courteous, efficient and do a good job working with us whenever we have a need. We also take our two trucks to them to be serviced. They have earned our trust and our business.

• Like Riverside, but they could have done a better.

Thanks for your feedback, Jayson. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

I brought my car in because 1) My check engine light came on 2) my automatic transmission (2012 Focus se) was having a difficult time shifting 3) I needed my oil changed. 1) They found a leek in my coolant system and hand to replace the water pump. This was under warranty so not cost to me. Thanks!!! 2) When it came to my transmission they say that it was causing an error and something was not correct. When they hooked up the diagnostic equipment they could not see an error code. I am not sure if they had already reset my software or not. The car is now running like they rest the transmission software (they have had to do this 3 time before) The transmission is running well now but they never figured out the issue. I don't know there process but it seems like they rest the software prior to hooking up the diagnostic equipment (pure speculation on my part). The car is running great now but I don't feel the resolved the root cause of the issue, and feel like it is only a matter of time before something happens gain. 3) And lastly, they changed my oil but this time they provided me a voucher to get my car washed off site. This is very disappointing. I have come to expect that my car gets washed when I drop it off and having to take extra time and go to a 3rd party. If feel like this is a very poor customer experience.

• Great service!

The staff at Riverside is friendly and the service is timely and exceptional.

The staff at Riverside is friendly and the service is timely and exceptional.

• Very concerned about getting the service right.

They listened and were concerned about doing the best job possible. Thank you.

They listened and were concerned about doing the best job possible. Thank you.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything.