Gilchrist Chevrolet Buick GMC

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 26 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great car buying experience!
    March 22, 2013

Great shopping experience!! very low pressure to buy, answered all of my questions, very honest and most of all helpful!

Thanks Lisa, we aprreciated your business! We hope you enjoy your car! Gilchrist Staff~

I’m in love with my 2016 Sonic
    December 5, 2017

Was my first time financing a car and the entire process was smooth! My salesman, Ricky, was knowledagble and personable. I wouldn’t have wanted to sh...op anywhere else!

Stay Away
    December 5, 2017

Absolutely the worst customer service and care is what I received today when I went to your business. I went to get my 2004 Tahoe instrument cluster ...panel serviced because it is not working properly anymore. Vehicle has been in government storage from 2010-2017 due to my military commitment overseas. Vehicle currently has 71, 263 miles and is still under the mileage limitation of 80,000; however, the Special Coverage warranty timeframe for repair was 2004-2011. I had no way of knowing that my instrument cluster panel was malfunctioning or way of getting it repaired during from 2010-2011 under the coverage warranty timeframe. After explaining this to the service representative and the customer relations official (Ryan), I was told that they “could not” help me because the coverage had expired and that the repair cost would be out of my own pocket. I informed them that I understand the expired timeframe however what action could I take since I was in the military assigned to overseas location and the vehicle was in government storage. Again, I was told that they “could not” help me because the coverage period had expired. Ryan did offer me the normal 10% military discount on diagnostic analysis to “troubleshoot” the instrument cluster panel problem. Why would I pay for diagnostic repair when GM has already made it know that the instrument panel is faulty?

Rojo Grande
    September 4, 2017

I shopped every Chevy/Buick/GMC dealer in the south sound from Kirkland to Mckenna in search of a Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon. I found several vehicl...es at different locations that fit my criteria, but didnt quite find the combination of price, financing, and trade allowance that compelled me to make a deal until I shopped at Gilchrist. I found better value and outstanding friendly, courteous, professional customer service working with Dave and Jeff and came away with the exact truck I wanted at the best price available. Funny, Gilchrist is the closest dealership to my house, I could have saved a lot of time had I visited there first. Satisfied that I found the best deal for me at Gilchrist. love my new truck!!!!

Awful service work
    August 25, 2017

I sent my Brand new car in to get liscence plates and get some pre-purchase scratches buffed out. The scratches were a small scratch on the bumper and... a streak of scratches across the top. When I picked up the car not only where the scratches not buffed out, they had actually added more deeper scratches to the top of the car. This was after they had taken the car for three days of works. We told the desk work that we would not take the car with the scratches stil in the top and he said he'd have it taken care of. He came back after half and hour later with all the obvious scratches buffed out. I was not pleased but thought that this was the best they were going to give me and left. When I started driving I noticed two things, A. Someone had smoked a cigarette in my car and B. They had an extra 100 miles to my cars mileage. Too say the least I am very dissatisfied with the results of the dealership and would not recommend buy cars from them.

Paul in sales is great!
    August 6, 2017

I was shopping for a new car online and comparing prices, and this dealer had the best price on what I was looking for. I stopped by early one morning... to verify they actually had the car on the lot when I was greeted by Paul, who in no way was pushy and just wanted to see if I needed any help. I came back 2 days later to test drive, and working with Paul was great. He even helped get me into the color I wanted, which meant having the recall done by service before I could drive it, but that was fine. Everything went great, and I'm off in my new car in a couple days in the color I wanted.

2014 corvette
    March 7, 2017

I was interested in a 2014 corvette and made a offer on the car that has been on the lot for almost a year. I drove the car and the salesman said it ...was certified and it also had a CERTIFED plate on the car. Went back for a second drive and they said it was not certified. I was confused so I emailed and called Nic Gilchrist but no response. I talked with Hannah on the Internet sales and I can't get a real answer as to why they can't certify the corvette. So strange. We are only $500 apart on the purchase price? Go figure.

Purchase
    February 25, 2017

One of the best experiences we have had in purchasing a new vehicle. Cannot say enough about our salesman "Ricky" Mathews in working with us on pricin...g a new Silverado Z71 and beating/matching competitor's pricing and trade in value. Management stayed late to complete sale and since it was after hours , Ricky said we would have to bring the truck back during normal business hours to have it detailed. In fact he seemed so upset that we were leaving with it not detailed, that he stated, "they will detail it a 2nd time at a later date and my wife could bring her car in and they would detail it too." Now that is service - even though we came in late to look at their truck while on our way to another dealership. Fantastic experience - Thank You! Ricky and management.

Great price, pressure free sales
    February 23, 2017

Gilcrest Chevy is a clean, relaxing buying experience. My salesman Chris S was easy to work with. He responded to my text messages right away. The d...ealership posted their price that was substantially lower than anyone else, so no need to negotiate. Frank in fiance was easy to work with, and had all my paperwork ready to go. Delivery was a little slower due to some miscommunication, but the managers and sales made it worth my time. I will make them my first stop when selecting another GM vehicle.

no one replys to emails
    December 29, 2016

I am from a different state than this dealership. I have sent multiple emails both thru cars.com and directly to the dealership. Guess out of state mo...ney is not what they want.

Gilchrist Chevrolet Buick GMC