• Go to Larson VW and ask for Annie!

Annie was great! When we first met with her in the morning we had scheduled meetings with other dealerships in the afternoon, but she was so great at working with us we truly believe that she had our best interests in mind. So we cancelled our other appointments and stuck with her. That was the best decision as she was honest about the sale process and worked hard for us to find the one car that we loved. I would recommend Annie in a heartbeat! I've already passed along her name and the Larson group to everyone who's asked about our new car. Thanks Annie for our first great car buying experience! It's hard to find honest car salesmen these days, but Annie has it down! She's a keeper, don't let her go!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service and I'm glad that Annie made such a great impression on you. Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Larson family.

• Great staff; no complaints!

Friendly staff, able to understand my (strange) problem and get my in for service, and out the door in a reasonable amount of time.

• Happy with my VW CC Sport!

I appreciated being kept up to date with my service progress. the repairs ended up taking longer than expected so as a courtesy I was given a good quality service loaner and I was satisfied with that Because I now know what my daughter is getting for a graduation gift!

• Family.

I was treated like family and felt that everyone did their best to make sure I got the best possible deal.

• Ben was Great

Ben was a great person to work with. I thought he explained everything great. I just went in for an oil change and tire rotation. I love that they wash and vacuum the car every time I'm there.

• Love Larson Auto Group

The staff and Professional approach to me and my vehicle and my time was very good and considerate. The vehicle was servied on time

Thanks for the kind words, Timothy! We do our best every day to exceed expectations! We will share your kind words with our Larson Volkswagen team! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

• Good job

You did what you said you would and though it took a little time it wasn't bad to wait and your waiting room allows dogs!

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Katin! We truly appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. We want to welcome you to the Larson Family.

• Great service

Troy (GM) was great and so was my salesperson Nate. They both took great care of me and did everything possible to get me into the vehichle I wanted.

Thank you so much for the kind words, Brian! We will pass them along to Troy and the whole team. Congratulations on your new car! Welcome to the Larson Family.

• Take your business elsewhere

Do not purchase your vehicle from Larson VW. I’ve been waiting since Dec 2016 for a refund for a feature on my new vehicle that was never installed. 10+ calls to the dealership with no follow up and no clarity on where my money is. Take your business elsewhere -- you’ll be happy you did.

Al, we are very disgruntled that you are not being treated with the utmost excellent customer service while doing business with us. Our Customer Care Specialist would really like to speak with you about this matter so we can make sure this does not happen again and in hopes to turn your experience around! You can reach us at 253-671-6405 or you can email us at customerservice@looklarson.com . We hope to hear from you soon!

• Loyal return customer

Your quotes are always accurate, and your staff is always polite and helpful. Sarah in service is always helpful, and my daughter loves her!