• Service on my new Rav4

We have purchased three vehicles here and our experience has always been great. Every time I come in for service, Robin Bean provides me with the finest of customer service. She's knowledgeable and very nice. It is always a pleasure to talk to her.

• Quick repsir

Robin Bean, my service rep is awesome. I called at 8:45am and she was able to get me in 11:10am (right after I got out of meeting. She also gave me good advice on what to buy -- balancing price with quality. She's one of the main reasons I keep coming to Larson Toyota for my service.

• Great Service, amazing staff

Robin Bean helped me on my issues a lot. The mechanics were amazing and the entire experience was 'over and beyond' my expectations.

Michael, thank you very much for taking the time to share your service experiences! It is wonderful to hear that Robin has taken such great care of you! Thank you for your business with us and thank you for being part of the Larson family!

• Great service

Always have a great experience! We always look forward to going back because they have a great staff and do great work

• Road trip

Was going on a road trip and needed car checked out, make everything was up to date, service was free!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service and I'm glad that our team made such a great impression on you. Larson Toyota Team

• Great experience and staff at Look Larson

We liked working with Chuck. He's not a high pressure salesman. He seemed sincere in wanting to help us get the car we wanted.

Thanks for the kind words, Lisa! We do our best every day to exceed expectations! We will share your kind words with Chuck! Welcome to the Larson Family!

• Great fast service is your paperwork is in order.

The price, definitely came down significantly on the price compare to other dealership. Use your Costco membership to save on your new car purchase.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Mikhail! We truly appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. We want to welcome you to the Larson Family.

• Great service

The service and staff people were very informative and helpful, the facility had a very good and clean waiting area, and free coffee was provided to the customers.

Jhon, thank you very much for taking the time to share your service experiences! It is wonderful to hear that our team has taken such great care of you! Thank you for your business with us and thank you for being part of the Larson family!

• Larson Toyota Service Department

Mr Gaudie Cheeks gaudiecheeks@looklarson.com was my Service Advisor. He was very professional as well as the rest of the service staff. I was very impressed. Thank you!

Warren, thank you very much for taking the time to share your service experiences! It is wonderful to hear that Gaudie has taken such great care of you! Thank you for your business with us and thank you for being part of the Larson family.

• 2017 Tundra

Aaron and Henry were so helpful and nice. I really felt like I got a good deal and I am SO in love with my beautiful new Tundra!

Thank you for the kind words! We are so thrilled to hear that Aaron and Henry took such great care of you! We would love to see a photo of your new Toyota Tundra! Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Larson family!