Hinshaw's Acura

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 14 reviews

Call This Dealer

• 15+ years
    February 8, 2013

We bought our first Acura from Hinshaws in 1997 and bought our current cars this year(2012 TSX Sport Wagon and a 2010 RL). We have owned 17 Acursas th...us far.They are very upfront and "NOT" a high pressure dealer which is why I have referred 2 other people this month that have also bought cars. Highly Recommend you check them out for yourself!!!!!!!!!!

Best car buying experience!! 3/31/2017
    March 31, 2017

Just purchased a Honda CRV could have not had a better car buying experience our salesman Brian was friendly and very professional highly recommend hi...m and this dealership to our family and friends for future car purchases!!

Best car buying experience
    September 13, 2016

I was apprehensive in buying from a dealer, my past purchases were with private parties, but my first impression of Sunny Singh, I felt comfortable an...d he really listed to what I was looking for. After the sale he made himself available for any questions I would have with my new purchase. Thank you Sunny! I would definately call upon him in the future.

Purchase of our 2015 Acura Mdx
    April 25, 2015

Purchased our first Acura MDX after years of owning Lexus. Our salesman was Anmal, and he made our experience enjoyable and no high pressure. The purc...hase took a few days as we looked at several other vehicles,specials and financing. We came back to Hinshaws for our purchase and Anmal was one of the reasons. Would recommend him to our friends and family for future purchases and we will buy again in the future from him.

Great Experiience
    October 16, 2014

This is my second purchase from Hinshaw's Acura. Will definitely recommend them for both new and used cars. The whole experience was smooth and seamle...ss from start to finish. Thank you Cody for all of your help. You're the best!

consistent performance and convenience
    September 24, 2014

A quality place to do business on all levels. I have bought 2 cars from them and will continue to shop Acura products at their location and get my car... serviced there. The prices are fair, and I get quick service with no hassles on correcting problems. Kelly, George, Mike and the crew are all top shelf.

Excellent Quick Service, Very Helpful
    June 24, 2014

My daughter and I were looking for a good dependable used car and went to a few different places. We were welcomed at Hinshaws Acura by Devin with no ...pressure. When we wanted to test drive, all the other car lots said "be back in 10 min." Devin gave us the keys and said "take your time" What a difference it made. It set the pace for a very pleasurable buying experience in a clean facility with great staff. My blood sugar was low and Devin found cookies! Ed in finance was also very helpful. Devin even delivered the car to our house with a recent cleaning and gas in the tank. It does not get much better than this. 2 thumbs up for Devin & the crew at Hinshaws Fife Acura.

Best Customer Service!!
    February 24, 2014

Best customer service from a dealership that I have ever experienced. You really don't feel like you are buying a car because they make it so much eas...ier here. No pressure and I have to say that working with Keith Jackson was great. He is very friendly and knows his cars very well. He had an answer for every questioin before I even asked it. This was the first Acura purchase for me and I am highly impressed at this point. Keith has already checked in with me to see how everything is going with the car. I would highly recommend this dealership and Keith to anyone looking to buy a new car. You will not be disappointed!!

Awesome Customer Service!!!
    February 9, 2014

Best customer service from a dealership that I have experienced, Keith is your man when you want to purchase a new or used car from Hinshaws he is ver...y friendly and you don't get that pressured feeling and the most important to me Is he is fair and goes above and beyond for you to give you the best buying experience even after you have purchased car already he checks up on you to make sure you are satisfied. Go Hawks!

Great Customer Service, Amazing Deal!!
    January 24, 2014

Great buying Experience!! I bought a new 2014 Acura MDX! Keith was the man do deal with. Great customer service, very patient and understanding. Was a...ble to work hard and fast to get into this awesome car that my family enjoys. I will definitely continue doing business with Hinshaws Acura of Fife.

Hinshaw's Acura