Lincoln & Mazda of Olympia

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 17 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• June 16, 2015

We came to test drive Mazda's but fell in love with a slightly used Honda. Chris P. Was helpful and attentive but not bothersome. We did our test driv...ing and made plans to come back to buy-all with no hassle. We went back and forth a little but we were able to meet on a fair price. We were there on a Saturday and the woman in finance was extremely competent and professional (Jen maybe?) which is often where you can spend a lot of your time waiting. Thanks Lincoln Mazda team.

Thank You! Really appreciate the kind words you had for our team.

February 25, 2018

Was interested in advertised small Toyota Pickup. It was sold by the time I was able to look at it. Spoke with a salesman -- sorry, don't remember nam...e -- who was very helpful and stated he would keep an eye out for something that would be suitable for me. Not wanting a daily driver, am a 70 year old widow who simply needs a small used pickup to haul things and with a canopy to take large dogs to mountains and beach for walks. My late husband's 4-wheel-drive is too large and tall -- have trouble getting into it and driving it so want something smaller. In the past bought a T-Bird from you that was my all-time favorite car!

January 13, 2018

Drove 75 miles to see salesman Tom Helms and buy a 2018 Mazda 3 Grand Touring sedan with the preferred equipment package. Experience was laid back and... they had a great selection of inventory. Found a great deal and dealership. Thanks Tom and team

Thanks for the endorsement, Hayden. We try to make it transparent and easy. Enjoy your Mazda!

July 2, 2017

Excellent service! Excellent car! Im very happy to have worked with the team in Olympia, via email, phone or in person I had all my questions answered... promptly.. Ask for Chris or Randy! Actually, everyone we worked with in the process of buying our new car was very friendly, and very eager to help. They've even called a few times after we purchased just to make sure we were totally happy. I can't thank them enough. I'd recommend working with these guys to anyone!!! Thank you!!!! Greg Shawver

December 14, 2016

My first purchase was a Mazda 3, loved it. I just purchased a new CX 9 and continue to be impressed. Spero was comfortable to work with and was pati...ent while explaining the new things on the car. I would and do recommend this dealership to friends and family. P.S. Love driving my new CX 9

July 25, 2015

We have been looking for a while for a bigger vehicle since we have 4 kids and definitely found, fell in love with what we have now. Traded in our veh...icle for a GMC Denali. Couldn't be happier with the choice we made. DJ was great, patient, friendly, fast, knowledgeable and awesome! He took his time to take us to see the vehicle all the way at the other location which was in Yelm then we drove back and got our dream family car! We highly recommend this dealership & of course DJ the salesman. =) Thanks for all your help & service! Great job DJ for all your hard work, we really appreciate it!

We like DJ too. Thanks for the kind words. Glad you're enjoying the Denali.

May 27, 2015

I was debating trading in my 2011 mazda 3 for an 2015. I test drove one then about a week went by and my mind was set on what I wanted to do. Dj was a...wesome, extremely patient and not pushing at all. He made sure I knew every detail when it came to the car while test driving. Then was just a text away when I had any questions. I am in love with my 2015 Mazda 3 and it's the best decision I've ever made. I could of done it without Dj though!

Glad we made it easy for you. Thanks for the kind words, I'll be sure to pass them on to DJ.

March 5, 2015

This dealership is amazing. Chris P. found me a car that I absolutely love. And the finance dept got me into it. Something I did not think was even po...ssible, with my awful situation. Even though I was not buying a super expensive car, they treated me like I was their only customer. Every person I dealt with was pleasant. I never felt haggled or pushed. The up most respect and appreciation. I like them more then some of my own family!

November 14, 2014

Really pleasant and joyful experience. Steve D., thank you for being professional, friendly and not pressuring me to buy. I wasnt planning to buy a ca...r on the first visit after my research and test drive. They really can work with you on the price just do your homework and you can get a good deal without going to another dealer. I have changed my mind about the car color toward the end of the deal but they really work it out and got the car delivered from another location the next day. Very pleased, Thank you Steve and Lincoln & Mazda of Olympia.

October 15, 2014

I don't live nearby so I did most of the initial process via email. Two different salespersons helped me out interchangeably to cover their availabili...ty, and answered all of my questions with well-written emails. When they weren't available the day I was able to come down, a third person helped me there. All were a pleasure to work with, and they felt like a genuine team without any competitive undertones. The viewing/test drive/buying process was painless and without pressure, and when I told finance I wasn't going to bite on the extra stuff, she politely let it go. I got a good used car at a good price, and no one tried to trick me along the way.

An enjoyable, pain free experience is what we strive for. From our whole team, thanks for the compliment. Regards, Joe Candiotta President

Lincoln & Mazda of Olympia