• 2017 Silverado Purchase at Bud Clary was excellent

Hey Debbie, thanks for the amazing feedback.

Ian Burgess was a very knowledgeable salesman that answered all my questions. I had many questions, and concerns in selecting the right vehicle. I traded in the last vehicle that I purchased here for another new one. Ian helped me make up my mind while expertly guiding me through the whole process. I will definitely recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you!

Hey Debbie, thanks for the amazing feedback.

• buying and service of autos

Thanks for your awesome feedback, David.

Have been dealing with bud clary for 20 years and they have always treated me very well when I have bought and also when I have needed service I hope to have this first rate service for the next 20 years

Thanks for your awesome feedback, David.

• Oil change

I really appreciated the friendly service and the time they took to listen to my questions and concerns.

Thanks for your great review NiKi

Thanks for your great review NiKi

• BUYING A NEW CAR.

THIS IS OUR THIRD TIME THERE VERY NICE SALEMAN. LIKE OUR CAR.

Thanks for the review!

THIS IS OUR THIRD TIME THERE VERY NICE SALEMAN. LIKE OUR CAR.

Thanks for the review!

• BUD CLARY ROCKS!!!

Thank you!

After going through the process of shopping for a car (which is no fun)I walked on to the lot at Bud Clary Chevrolet in Longview Wa. Aona was so knowledgable and friendly!!! She will be my car person foever! The whole staff was amazing in every way!!! Thanks guys!!

• good ones over book

Thanks for your feedback.

Found a used Subaru that was what we wanted. they admited it was over priced but cause it was so nice, what the heck. So remember the logic, good overpriced , not good, priced right.They try your luck else where.Found another car for way less with lower miles in Beaverton.

Thanks for your feedback.

• Subaru purchase

Wonderful, service from Jeff Anderson, a seller whom we would recommend to others.