Fitzgerald Auto Mall Wheaton

30 reviews

• October 31, 2018

I was not looking forward to buying a car because it is always a tedious process. But to my surprise this experience was the complete opposite. The staff... was friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. They answered all of my questions and was very helpful with the process.

Thank you for you kind review. I'm just catching up on them. james

July 29, 2018

The staff here is awesome!!!!! The service is so fast I wouldn’t take my grandmothers car anywhere else. And I am looking in to buying a car from... them as well

We're so glad to hear you enjoy bringing your car in for service at our service center! The Fitzgerald family loves taking care of your family an...d we hope to do so for many years to come. See you next time!

October 9, 2017

I had a service in here last three weeks to repair my car from the accident. After the day that I came back to pick up my car, I can't even put in a word... how badly I feel about the service that they I have done to my car ! I can still see the crashed in my back car bumper, my back truck is make noise every time I open it and more and more! I complained to the manager and they said that was not cover from the insurance ?? So what did you repair my car ? and Why my car getting worst than before I brought to the shop ??? They said that they will give me a call but they never did until now which is three weeks after ! Don't come here if you don't want to lose your money and lose a time !!!

Mr. Nguyen, thank you for your feedback and allowing us an opportunity to address your concerns. We are happy we were able to repair your vehicle and ...thank you for removing your Google review. After speaking with a cars.com representative, we've learned the best way to remove this review would be to reach out to them directly. Hoping to see you again next time!

September 8, 2017

They staff was very helpful and friendly. They really worked hard to earn my business. I didn't end up buying a car, but it wasn't due to the staff.... I just decided to wait a while to save more money so that i can get the car i want, not just a car i could afford. When i am ready to purchase i would go back.

We appreciate your honest review! At Fitzgerald we are here to serve you and that means supporting your decision for what is best for you. We can't wa...it to see you when you're ready to buy your dream car!

August 10, 2017

This is my second time to buy or tread in a Toyota rav 4 2005 model with Ford fusion 2012 model in this company. Wow ! it is really awesome that there... are professional customer service at wheaton site who really taking care of me when i buy the ford fusion car.On this very busy day (August 4,2017),the expert team of Mr Emmanual and John Sanami, did an amazing job to speed up the purchasing process with Kensington financial inc and delivered the car to me on time. They communicated with me what they were doing and i was surprised there adorable knowledge about the credit development to minimize the interest rate for the purchasing process that i was not aware of. I am very satisfied with their expert and the wheaton administrative crew too.

Geta, thank you so much for sharing such a kind review about our team here at Fitzgerald Wheaton! We loved helping you get the best rate for your car ...possible and hope you are enjoying your new Fusion. Give us a call should you need anything and please drive safely! 301-933-7400

May 4, 2017

Excellent job on car repair and buffing out some scratches.

So happy the body shop could assist with the repairs to your car Dennis! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

September 21, 2016

I have used several auto repair centers in the Silver Spring, Md area for a number of years and I am very glad to have found Fitzerald auto service in... Wheaton, Md. In particular Mr. Paul Kress, He was courteous and professional. Although I have had very positive interaction with other personnel at the service center.

Mr. Hall, thanks so much for your feedback! We are glad you find Paul has remarkable as we do. Thanks for choosing the FitzWay and drive safely!

May 30, 2016

No one wants to pay for car repairs; however, you must take care of your car for your car to take care of you. Fitzgerald of Wheaton runs an honest and... professional car service business. They explain what needs to be fixed immediately and what can wait. Some repair shops out there tell you that everything needs to get repaired right away. They are professional and I would highly recommend this service shop to everyone.

Hi, Sherry! Thanks so much for the 5 star rating! We really value our customers and are so happy you had a lovely experience! Hope to see you in again....

January 11, 2016

I brought in my Suzuki for recall repairs, as well as some other non-warranty issues. Sean, the service rep, was very helpful. He took the time to explain... everything needed to be done. In fact, while waiting in the customer service area, I noted that he came in to give a very detailed account to another customer, clearly explaining which repairs are really not necessary at this point. His honesty was very reassuring.

July 11, 2015

Sean Bennett in service worked with me the entire time my car was there. He was so courteous and professional. The only complaint I have is the accessability... to the entrances for handicapped people. I recently had back surgery and have a very HARD time getting around. Going from the service center , where there is NO rest room, up the hill to the show room to go to the bathroom is ridiculous. After going up the hill I had to climb steps to get inside. Also the drinks, snacks, etc. were down a long flight of steps, which I couldn't do. I was there several hours the day I dropped my car off. On the upside, during all this manuvering around, I will say that Sean called for a ride to take me to the top of the hill ( I could not walk it!) The driver let me off near the steps and as I was trying to decide if I could get up them, a really NICE salesman carrried my purse and tote bag for me and lead me to the rest room. (I wish I could remember his name....so nice!) My car was there over a week and Sean arranged for a loaner for me. When I came back to pick up my car, Sean took care of all the paper work quickly and called the rental office and asked for someone to come down to the service center so I could return my rental. I appreciated this SO much as this kept me from going up the hill again and doing the steps. Everyone one that I encountered there was so kind but Sean really represented Fitzgeralds in the way I feel people should be treated as consumers! And that kind of service is very hard to come by these days!! Thanks and please try to address the issues of folks who need entry ramps and a rest room on the service level! Catherine Sears

Please excuse the delayed response. Thank you for the nice review.