Win Kelly Chevrolet Buick GMC

(4.5) 213 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
213 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Win Kelly Chevrolet Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • At Win Kelly Now...

I am here at Win Kelly right now buying a new Chevrolet Silverado. I must say this has been the best truck buying experience ever! Thank you to the wh...ole team for all you did to make this happen.

• Great staff and service!

I am always pleased with the service received at Win Kelly. They are courteous, knowledgeable and get you in and out on within the time they tell you....Kudos to Cassie and Cristin!

• Service Department Rating

Vehicle was repaired exactly as promised both schedule wise and cost wise. Interaction with everyone at the dealership was friendly and positive. Chri...s Parsley is superb both with respect to customer service and explanation of needed work.

Overall Experience

• Great people! They were busy but all involved stuck with me.

They were very busy the day i bought my truck. Rich made sure that himself and several employees at the dealership stuck with me throughout my purchas...e process. They explained everything i needed to know to the point i really didnt even have to ask any questions. I appreciated their time and attention.

• Friendly sales

Had an awesome experience with an out of state purchase. Randy and Rich met all my needs while on the phone and Francisco did as well at the dealershi...p. Big shout out to Francisco for picking up my wife and I at the Airport!

• Off the charts

Chris is the best service manager I have ever dealt with in the whole DMV area He gets you in and out multi-tasks the best I have seen if you want gre...at service go see Chris he truly is the best Thanks, J Scott

• Very quality service

My service person contacted me everyday. She was very friendly and helpful. I had a great experience getting my car serviced with Win Kelly Chevrolet.

• Dedication

I was very impressed by Barry's attitude and honesty . it was a pleasure dealing with him. That seems to be a rare attribute in So few people these... days.

Overall Experience

• Easiest and most pleasant car buying experience ever!

This was the fourth dealership we visited in our quest to help our daughter (who is a recent college graduate) purchase her first vehicle. This deale...rship was by far the most pleasant and easiest one to work with by far. The sales manager, Deniz Ulusoy,dealt with us directly from the beginning and there wasn't haggling over the price -- there were no extra charges added back in after they gave us our bottom line price -- only tax and tags. They call it "price-parency" and what you see is in fact what you get. She was so pleasant and friendly and made things happen exactly like they should. Such a breath of fresh air compared to other dealerships we had been to. Our salesperson, Will Rich, was wonderful - very knowledgeable and personable. The finance manager was wonderful and she worked to get us the best interest rate she could for our daughter. We will definitely visit this dealership again when we are in need of another GM vehicle.

• Exellent

You definitely come out of the showroom with a smile. If you have a realistic number to car ratio. Thanks Will Rich for your assistance.

Win Kelly Chevrolet Buick GMC