Larry H. Miller Downtown Toyota Spokane

4.5
  • Professionalism @ it's finest

My wife and I live in High River, Alberta, Canada and while on a shorter than anticipated holiday to Spokane, decided to purchase new tires for our amazing Toyota. We entered the dealership, apprised them of our wish list and a subsequent appointment was made for the following morning. Chris Jamison @ the service dash took all our information and sent us over to Curtis in the parts department who remained so patient with us in locating the perfect tire for our Tacoma. Along with the new tires we also had an oil change, alignment and a complimentary inspection and the truck was ready earlier than anticipated and looked better than new with a car wash. We remain SO impressed with everyone we dealt with and fully recognize they are the real deal. This will not be the last time we visit this exemplary dealership !!!!

Mark and Cary, thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could serve you and provide you with an informative and helpful experience here. We look forward to serving you again. Scott Brewer, General Manager.

• New car

Very good people they give want I want for my other car to make the deal happen

Very good people they give want I want for my other car to make the deal happen

• Service and other services

I took my highlander in for the normal 6 month servicing and replacement of door handle. I got most of the work done on the first visit, but found that more parts were needed to complete the work. I came back two days later and had the remainder of work completed. I had new tires put on, wheel alignment and the door handle. I also needed to have work done on the rear tailgate, but it would need to go to a repair shop for painting, so was to do that at a later date. I took the vehicle and a little later tried to open the door with the latch replaced and it would not open from the outside. I went back and set up an appointment to have it checked out. I got the estimate and it would take a couple of hours, so I left the vehicle and returned a few hours later to pick up the vehicle and everything worked.

Kendall, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad we were able to get all of the repairs finished in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience and thank you for understanding that we need time to ensure we do quality work on your vehicle. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know. -Scott Brewer, General Manager

• 2017 Tundra TRD SR5

Great experience and professionalism! Thank Larry H Miller!

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us and hope to see you again soon. -Scott Brewer, General Manager

Great experience and professionalism! Thank Larry H Miller!

• Great service

The service department was very friendly, finished on time, and makde pickup and drop off simple

Thank you for your 5-star review! I'm glad to hear about your positive experience with our service department. - Scott Brewer, General Manager

• Car purchase

Thomas, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled our team was able to assist you. - Scott Brewer, General Manager

Very happy with my salesman. He was fairly new, but knew exactly how to direct us to the right type of car we were looking for.Worked woth us four at least three hours. Not pushing at all. Went back to asked a couple questions about some features, and salesman very fast came out to our car and showed me in just moments exactly what I needed. Very happy.

• A MUST READ!

In today's world where everyone seems to be going fast and furious, being kind and taking that extra time to help @ customer service is lost......until yesterday! I bought my 2005 4 Runner new from Downtown Toyota. Since then I've regularly had it maintained at what is now Larry Miller Toyota. Chris Jamison is the guy I always call. He has always gone above and beyond customer service helping me with maintaining my (to this day awesome) car. Yesterday morning I called the parts department wanting to get floor mats that would fit my car. I was told by Curtis they didn't have any in stock and he could have them in tomorrow. I really wanted them the same day @ just had carpets cleaned. He put me on hold made a call and said they'd be there around noon he'd call me for pick up. When I got there Chris was just leaving for lunch. I was in the garage area where people drive their cars in and started talking with Tim who was working in that area. He has the same 4 Runner, we were discussing what great cars they are with no problems. I told him my light went out in the dash and I was told by another garage it would cost about $300.00 to fix so I really never followed up on it. Tim informed me it was an easy fix it just happened to his rig. I'd been driving for 2 years without the dash information @ time, how far my gas will go, inside and outside temp. You don't realize how convenient that is to have, at a glance, until you don't. I asked if I could maybe get squeezed in to get it fixed? He made a call and Bill from service was there in a minute screw gun in hand (only thing missing was the background music LOL) they had me out the door in 15 minutes. WHAT A TEAM they made my day. Thank you all so much. Patricia Burnett

Patricia, what a fantastic review. We really enjoyed reading this and are thrilled that we were able to provide you with the right customer service! I will be sure to pass this along to my team! - Scott Brewer, General Manager

• Quality Service

The service team continues to provide knowledgeable fast service.

Thank you for your review, Graham. I'm happy we were able to provide you knowledgeable and fast service! - Scott Brewer, General Manager

The service team continues to provide knowledgeable fast service.

• Awful Experience

I had scheduled a meeting to look at a car I was interested in purchasing. Came to find out that it had been sold 2 hours prior to me getting there after class. I was frustrated that I rushed down after I was done to be told that it was not there anymore. Sale's person showed us another car that was similar to what we were looking for; however, a little higher than our original budget for a car. It was late, and we wanted to do some personal research on this type of car since we had not gone there thinking it would be that one, also we had said we were not planning on signing anything tonight....had to say no four times before we could leave. This is where I am extremely disappointed. Right before we could leave the building, the general sales manager, David Short, abruptly came up to us and asked, "Do you even understand?". He also was very condescending and insinuated that we didn't understand how math worked...We explained to him that we did come just to look at vehicles and the car that we had originally wanted was no longer here and we were asked to look at another car. I understand that they were giving us a "good deal"; however, it was not the car that I wanted nor was it in the price range that I had in mind. It was extremely disrespectful for him to approach us like that. Although I am still a fan of LHM, if that man is ever the manager on site, I will immediately leave and take my business elsewhere.

Francis, I appreciate you letting me know the circumstances of your visit. I am very sorry things went the way they did. I work hard to grow our store and a bad moment can undermine much hard work. Thank you for being a fan of LHM, obviously we have done some things right for you along the way. I would appreciate it very much if you would reach out to me personally to explain the circumstances and I can have an opportunity to personally apologize. Thank you for the consideration 509-385-1662 - Scott Brewer, General Manager

• Purchasing Experience

Hi Karla! Thank you for your 5-star review! I will pass along your compliments to Craig. - Scott Brewer, General Manager

Craig Flowers was the nice gentleman that helped me turn my leased RAV4 into a purchase. He was very helpful and made the experience painless. I highly recommend Larry H. Miller Toyota in downtown Spokane for any vehicle purchase! Thank you Craig!