AutoNation Volkswagen Spokane

New Used Service

4.3
  • Experience Like No Other
    March 15, 2016

I recently purchased a vehicle from Brian G at Autonation VW. Never have I experienced such a hassle-free, efficient and professional process when car... shopping. Knowing my limits, Brian and his sales team/management knew exactly where to direct my attention, with no pressure to "sell me more." The entire process, after making contact, was completed in less 2.5 hours. I've never had such a clean, professional and stress-free buying experience, and look forward to referring friends and family. I will continue support Autonation VW and the Autonation team for all future vehicle purchases.

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for... you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• service on my VW Passat
    October 26, 2017

Very good service on my Passat. Had my air bag replaced and my tires rotated

• Auto Nation
    September 18, 2017

they were great, this was the first brand new car we have ever bought and they didn't pressure us plus the worked with us on the price. we bought a 20...18 Volkswagen Atlas. Jordan was our salesman. he was great. no pressure, relaxed, I left to take care of my kids a couple of times and he got all of the paperwork ready while I was gone and texted me with updates. I will go back next time.

• Great Service Center
    August 30, 2017

Excellent - staff is friendly and professional. I was able to get my work done the same day. They even detailed my car for free!

• Decent for my first buy
    May 21, 2017

So much paperwork, and weight of the decision can't help but stress out. But that was expected from any dealership

• Sales: Great, Service: Mediocre
    May 5, 2016

In February I brought in my 2013 Jetta GLI Audubon for routine service - it's the second Jetta I've bought from this dealership. The appointment was s...upposed to take an hour, an estimate by one of the service technicians. Before my appointment, I made an effort to reach out to AutoNation and Volkswagen Service to ask them how long it may take, and that if it's going to take longer than an hour then I will need to arrange transportation to get on with my day. I never received a reply back from AutoNation about the accommodations, but went to the appointment anyway. They offer a complimentary car wash when you bring your vehicle, which is great and I take advantage of, but after taking my car for longer than the scheduled appointment time, they left my car in the back parking lot - unwashed. I had to walk around the sales building with one of the service specialists to even find my car. It really needed to be washed, because after having the fuel and cabin filter replaced during the service they performed, it reeked like gasoline inside the cabin. An email was sent to me asking to fill out a survey regarding my experience, and I did. Frank McCauley from Customer Service contacted me and wanted to resolve the issue. He was very nice and very professional. He offered to schedule me an appointment to have my car fully detailed (Wash/Wax/Shampoo) - I still have the emails for evidence, because let's face it, you need it when dealing with these guys - at my convenience, complimentary. I asked if I could wait until the weather was nicer because it made no sense to have it done in February with the weather still bad, and that was not a problem. However, when I tried contacting AutoNation to take them up on their offer, Frank McCauley specifically, I received no reply. Email isn't 100% reliable so I call the dealership and speak to a Mr. Roach, who I suspect is the service manager. I am told by him that Frank hasn't worked there in a while and this issue must have been from a couple years ago. He asked that I forward on the emails anyway and he would review them. That was about 2 weeks ago. I called AutoNation again to speak directly with Mr. Roach again and the receptionist told me that he was on the other line, but that she would take a message and have him call me back as soon as possible. A week has gone by and I've yet to hear back. The sales department at AutoNation is phenomenal. They know what their customers want and how to get them into the right vehicle for the right price. However, the service department at AutoNation makes it entirely undesirable to bring the car you just bought back to the people that should be familiar with it most. This is the second significant issue I have had with service at this dealership - the first being with my previous Jetta. Same issues. Last time I had to meet with the General Manager to get anywhere and that in itself took much longer than it should have. I'll know better for next time.

• Fantastic experience!
    January 27, 2016

Excellent every step of the way. Couldn't have been more happy with the experience.

• Love My New Jetta!
    January 16, 2016

Thanks to Just and VW for making my experience pleasant and quick. I recommend this dealership!

• Horrible After the Sale Customer Service
    January 11, 2016

Ive bought several cars from this dealership, I've went back in with those vehicles I've been ignored, treated poorly, and had an overall horrible aft...er the sale experience. Once the sale of the vehicle is over then you are no longer important to them. Yes you may get exceptional service the day you buy, but after the keys are in your hand and the money in theirs, they don't care. My advice, go somewhere else.

• Thank You Justin - a real gem.
    January 5, 2016

Justin is and has been incredibly patient and personal. He fully understands and cares for my needs while searching for the "perfect" car. He fully de...monstrates a stress free purchase. Thank you Justin!

AutoNation Volkswagen Spokane