AutoNation Acura Spokane Valley

New 888-696-5980 Dealer Website
Used 888-714-8369 Email Dealer
Service 888-718-6172

Average based on 44 reviews.
  • Lease of 2016 Acura RDX

While this was a lease agreement, my experience with AutoNationAcura Spokane Valley, WA was very good. I had expressed interest in leasing several autos and the agent arranged to have all of them available for my test driving. This was my first new car in 15 yrs and all the new technology etc was overwhelming. The agent was VERY patient, knowledgeable and accommodating. I am very happy with my decision!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

• Mr Acura

outstanding facility housing a plethora of helpful personnel.

outstanding facility housing a plethora of helpful personnel.

It sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something we could have done to make your experience better. If this is the case, please contact our General Manager at (509) 590-1266. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

• Warrant Repairs and Fluid Change

Took vehicle in for warranty repairs on backup camera and moon roof, and regular service for transmission and rear differential fluid change. Fast and friendly service, prices comparable to any other dealership rates. They explained each line item in detail and gave me choice to complete or not. However they did not find a "problem" with backup camera and did not have one in stock to change and verify. Disappointing since that was the primary reason I took it there. Not a short drive for me to get there.

• Customer

Was treated very professionally! Very nice facilities. I will use this deal or in the future.

• Great Service

Reiko was great in finding me the Acura with the package and specifications that I was looking for. She was wonderful in helping me with all the set ups, syncing my phone and going over how to operate the vehicle. She made buying my car an extremely easy process.

• Great service!

Person in service dept was more than helpful. Went on the wrong day and he fit me in so I didn't have to come another day. Great attitude!

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

• Great facilities

Excellent and long term folks in the service department.

Excellent and long term folks in the service department.

Thanks for the feedback, Eddie. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at AutoNation Acura Spokane Valley. If you would be willing to give us another chance in the future, please reach out to our General Manager directly at (509) 590-1266. We would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around.

• Awesome customer service!

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

I bought a 2006 TL here back in 2013. I worked with Jimmy from the Honda lot, who was awesome! Since then I bring my car back here every 3 months for a service appointment and am usually working with Kyle, who's always very nice and thorough. Once my car is paid off I definitely plan on coming back to trade up to something newer! Only thing that's happened is the power steering fluid leaked after I got my car worked on for maintenance, which they didn't charge me for when I had to bring it back the next day. LOVE this dealership!

• Acura Autonation Spokane, Reiko Johnson - Sales

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

We really appreciated the expertise of our sales representative Ms. Reiko Johnson. She was not only professional and fun to work with but also fully familiar with the vehicles we looked at and knew all of their features, set ups, and qualities. We were also happy with all of the other associates that we had contact with at the Acura Autonation Spokane Valley, Washington dealership (Bill, Christian and Mark). We have great appreciation for their professionalism and quality of service while working on, and completing the details on the purchase of our vehicle, and going the extra mile to make sure we had all the extra features we requested in our vehicle. We received excellent customer service! We would highly recommend our sales person Ms. Reiko Johnson and the Acura Autonation dealership to our friends and family. Thank you! Sincerely, Cheri B.McCrummen Bigfork, MT

• James and Tami

This was Tami and I's second car purchase with Auto Nation and both times we used Brad Brooks as a salesmen. The experience both times was the best car buying experience we had ever had. We will not shop anywhere else. All the staff there was great. The inventory amazing. Thanks again Brad you are awesome. We will see you when we get ready for that new CAMARO