4.2
21 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dave Smith Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Customer

Hi Darrell Larson, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Dave Smith Nissan. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

I brought a friend out to look for a used truck for her son in Alaska. Was greeted by Kevin McLure who turned out to be the best sales person either of us have ever worked with. He went over and above helping her find the right truck. Everybody was very friendly the office was clean the cars were clean would feel comfortable referring the dealership to anyone. Thanks Kevin

• Professional and Knowledgeable.
    June 24, 2017

Bradley our salesman was amazingly knowledgeable about his product. Made my wife and I feel at ease and cut through the tension and stress of buying an new vehicle. These are the reason Dave Smith is so popular in the Pacific Northwest.

• Purchase of Nissan Altima
    June 18, 2017

When I called at first and wasn't ready to buy, Paul explained their company policy to me, but did not pressure me at all. A few months later, I called back and asked for him and set up an appt. Paul explained everything very thoroughly and let me test drive for as long as I wanted. Now I have my new Nissan Altima and I am very happy! I know I got a great deal. I would highly recommend Dave Smith Nissan and Paul Lash.

• Really great service
    May 14, 2017

Dave Smith Nissan

I'm so happy to hear you had a great, hassle free experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future.

Really nice to deal with i have allways hated going to car lots dave smith Nissan has changed all of that super easy process great people to talk to no high presser bs real simple deal

• Excellent service
    May 4, 2017

Dave Smith Nissan

The folks here always so friendly, explain things well, and are fast. I've had good luck scheduling appointments on the weekend when its convenient for my schedule. They make getting routine service easy and non-intimidating. And I love the car wash! Its great driving off in a clean car :)

Dave Smith Nissan

I'm so glad to hear that you had such a great experience! We love accommodating to the customers needs and try to make it as easy as possible for you. Thank you for the nice review, we hope to see you in the future.

• Great and faster service
    May 1, 2017

Good Job and very fast , we do not waiting too much and friendly staff. The comfortable waiting room and whit the television to watching the news.

Dave Smith Nissan

I am happy to hear that you had such an amazing experience with us. Thank you for your business and I hope to see you in the future.

• Awesome experience

Dave Smith Nissan

Thank you for the great review, I'm glad to hear you had a good experience. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to help you. Aloha

Dana was awesome helping us get the Armada I wanted and then helping us get it to Hawaii. Great service and quick and recommending to friend and Ohana here in Hawaii

• Great service
    May 1, 2017

No pressure , best experience in buying a car i ever had, definitely going back,i highly recommend this place on buying a car or have service done

Dave Smith Nissan

Thank you for letting us earn your business, we are happy to hear that you had such an exceptional experience.

Dave Smith Nissan

• Very bad customer service and unprofessional employees.
    April 27, 2017

Dave Smith Nissan

I brought my truck in to have four new tires put on. The service advisor told me it would be done by 1pm. At 2:30pm I had not received any word, so I called. They told me it would be done in 20 minutes, so I headed into the shop. At exactly 20 minutes from the time I called I walked into the shop to inquire about my truck (again no word). My advisor could not be found, so I waited. After about 10 more minutes I finally asked the other service advisor if someone else could help me. He immediately got a negative look on his face and snapped back at me that he was trying to help me. I guess he was helping me by trying to find the other advisor. Why couldn't he just help me? I wasn't personally attached to "my" advisor, and I just wanted to get my truck back. I felt that he was unprofessional and rude. It was completely unnecessary to treat me that way. "My" advisor finally showed up and I was able to get my truck, however once I looked at it I noticed that they had only put two new tires on and not four. This was a problem with the sales department, but it ended up taking the service department all that time for only two tires. Needless to say, I was not happy and this was definitely not a hassle free experience. I will never use Dave Smith for anything ever again.

Dave Smith Nissan

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Your opinion is important to us, and we'd like to discuss it with you directly. Please call us at (509)242-4135 if you would like to discuss your experience with a Business Development Agent.

• good experience
    April 26, 2017

Great buying experience......no pressure, rare to unheard of at this day and age....nice vehicle and sold it's self as it should have.