Larry H. Miller Lexus Spokane

Average based on 141 reviews.
  • Best Car Shopping Experience ever

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. Thanks for choosing Larry H. Miller Lexus Spokane! -Bob Mclean, General Manager

Purchased my 2010 Mercedes Benz on 2/22/14.. my Sales Representative..Terry Szilasi made the entire process seamless. I could not have been more pleased with the courtesy and outstanding customer service he extended me. From the General Manager..Bob..the Finance Manager..Rocky...this is a noteworthy dealership..Regards..Bob May

• Lexus RX 350 - 10,000 mile maintenance checkup

Highly appreciate the professionalism displayed by the Larry H. Miller of Spokane, Lexus Dealership Service Department. Very courteous and customer-friendly, especially "James" who performed the car-wash and vehicle detailing. When I asked James about cleaning products and recommended cleaning tips, he was very helpful. He displayed great knowledge and exceptional customer service to clients. Preventive maintenance service performed as promised! Thanks to Mr. Noe L. and Jim (Lexus Service Agent). Keep up the good work! I just might buy another Lexus from your dealership!!! Sly C. Lexus Owner Spokane, WA

Thank you for your review! I am glad that James, Noe and Jim could provide you with a courteous and customer-friendly experience. We look forward to serving you. Bob McLean, General Manager.

• Phenomenal experience with our used car purchase

Amazing customer service, top notch representative, beautiful car...overall fantastic experience!

Dave, thank you for your feedback! I am glad that we could provide you with a fantastic experience! Bob McLean, General Manager.

• owner

Bryce, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with pleasant, efficient service. Bob McLean, General Manager.

Service Dept. was pleasant, efficient,and kept me informed of what was being looked at on the car. I have always had excellent visits to this dealer and especially the service dept.

• Used car buyer

No pressure. Treated like I was the only customer that mattered, not one of many.

Mark, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with thoughtful and attentive service. Bob McLean, General Manager.

• No hassle buying

Larry H. Miller Lexus is the only dealership I will buy a car from, this is my second car I have purchased from them. I appreciate the fast no hassle buying process and the friendly professional staff at Lexus. Great deal, I will definitely recommend this dealership to others and I will buy from them again.

Shawn, thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could provide you with a fast, friendly and no-hassle buying experience. Bob McLean, General Manager.

• Amazing Dealership and Salesperson

Excellent communication during the entire sales cycle. Went above and beyond to find the vehicle I wanted and provide information on many vehicles during the search.

Michael, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with excellent communication. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Bob McLean, General Manager.

• Repair Service

As always they do excellent service. The only down side is that Lexus parts and labor charges are more expensive.

Ralph, thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we could provide you with excellent service. Bob McLean, General Manager.

• Service of Lexus at Dealership

I received prompt service and was told what the problem was before they proceeded with repairs.

Martin, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could provide you with prompt, informative service. Bob McLean, General Manager.

• 50K Service

Apologies for being so slow to respond. Everything was wonderful, especially for someone coming from over 2 hours away and having to wait.

MJ, I am glad that we could provide you with a wonderful experience. Bob McLean, General Manager.