Larry H. Miller Lexus Spokane

• Best Car Shopping Experience ever

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. Thanks for choosing Larry H. Miller Lexus Spokane! -Bob Mclean, General Manager

Purchased my 2010 Mercedes Benz on 2/22/14.. my Sales Representative..Terry Szilasi made the entire process seamless. I could not have been more pleased with the courtesy and outstanding customer service he extended me. From the General Manager..Bob..the Finance Manager..Rocky...this is a noteworthy dealership..Regards..Bob May

• First Service

I'm glad everything ran smoothly and that we were able to meet your expectations! Come see us again soon. -Bob McLean, General Manager

Quick, easy, and no hassle. The was first scheduled service on this vehicle and LHM was ready for the appointment. The service was performed in the scheduled time and we were on our way again. A pleasant experience.

• Simkins

Great. Friendly and knowledgable. Made sure my service went well.

Thank you! We work hard to make sure all customers receive great service and we're glad to hear you were satisfied. -Bob McLean, General Manager

Great. Friendly and knowledgable. Made sure my service went well.

• Lexus review

Great vehicle. Amazed with all the safety features. Almost drives itself but will let you know if you get to lax. I would recommend it to anyone

Thank you for the 5-star review, Jim! The new safety features truly are amazing! Please feel free to reach out if there is anything else we can do for you. -- Bob McLean, General Manager

• Lexus IS300-Purchased from Scott Peterborg

Great buying experience. Scott worked with us on price and made the purchasing process quick and easy.

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle, Jeff. I will pass along your compliments to Scott. - Bob McLean, General Manager

• New tire

I cam in for my scheduled oil change. Although my sticker indicated it was time, Jim said it was wrong and I did not need an oil change as I was using synthetic oil and it had only been 7 months. It made me wonder who was correct. Jim or the sticker. I had pre-paid for this service. Jim called me and said my tire had a bulge and a tear. I told him they were only a year old! Jim said they checked with Manufacturer and said they would not cover it and that I must have run into something!! My husband came with me and was very upset and told Jim we would no longer bring my car into Lexus after 5 year of having my regular service visits and new tires. We left very disappointed that Lexus or the manufacturer would not give us a new tire....$150...really. Jim called the next day saying he talked to his Manager and that now they would give us a tire. In the end it worked out, but why did we have to leave unhappy?. Is Jim not empowered to make this decision on an excellent customer? I have brakes to replace soon and I doubt my husband will let me bring it to Lexus.

Hi Yvonne! Thank you for taking the time to share you experience at our service department. I'm happy to hear we were able to get you the tire you needed. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to reach out! - Bob McLean, General Manager

• Best car purchase experience ever!

We are so pleased with LHM. Our salesman was very pleasant. The sales manager helped us with our decision. All the folks we talked to there gave us the feeling that they really cared for us. It was the best experience we have ever had buying a car and we feel that we will be well taken care of should our car need any attention in the future. It seems that LHM has the best people for the jobs they have. Our salesman was well trained and sat with us for an hour explaining the tech features in our used car on New Years Eve. Wonderful people there. We are very happy we found a dealer who truly cares.

Thank you for your 5-star review, James. Congrats on the purchase of your car and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. - Bob McLean, General Manager

• Will keep coming back!!

Great staff, they make it easy to schedule appointments and the quality of the repairs and service is exceptional.

Hi Jim. Thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear about your exceptional service. - Bob McLean, General Manager

• 10000 miles Service

Started service on time and finished as promised. Excellent experience.

Jeff, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could provide you with an excellent experience. Bob McLean, General Manager.

Started service on time and finished as promised. Excellent experience.

• Back after thirteen years.

Michele, thank you for your review. We are so glad we could serve you over the years and provide you with great service. Bob McLean, General Manager.

We bought our first Lexus thirteen years ago. It has been almost carefree with routine maintenance. I couldn't imagine buying anywhere else. The location is convenient and the service is great. Here is to fifteen years of carefree ownership.