AutoNation Toyota Spokane Valley

New 888-845-6577 Dealer Website
Used 877-536-0422 Email Dealer
Service 866-517-3309

• Very Happy Customer !

Very Happy Customer! This was our 3rd Prius purchase in Spokane / Coeur d'alene but the first time from Auto Nation in Spokane. While buying a new car has never been much fun; with John Thorsen of Auto Nation Spokane Valley it was actually a great experience. We have never had a more knowledgeable and understanding sales person as John Thorsen is. My husband too, will be trading in his car this year and we have no doubt where and who will be handling that purchase.... John Thorsen -Auto Nation Spokane Valley. Thank you Auto Nation for having such a top notch sales person help me . I am so glad I discovered Auto Nation and will never go back to the two previous dealerships. John made me feel special and gave me a great price. Julie W.

• Car buyer

Very good service with no pressure or pushing us to buy a car

Very good service with no pressure or pushing us to buy a car

• Customer

Thank you for your kind words and review, Ron. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

I recently purchased a 2017 Tacoma TRD OFF ROAD. My salesmen, Ali, was very helpful in finding the right vehicle for me at a price that fit my budget. I had an issue with a chip in the windshield and Ali was very good about replacing the it with a new one. Ali and the rest of the staff that I dealt with were friendly and strive for customer satisfaction.

• 2017 Toyota Sienna

Thank you for your kind words and review, Johana. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

This is our 3rd vehicle we have bought from autonation. We love our new Toyota Sienna van with 8 seats. Even my husband who is tall has enough leg room and is very comfortable in the drivers seat. We had done our research before hand and knew exactly what we wanted so the transaction went fairly smooth. We should have gotten in earlier in the day because they were down to one finance guy so we had to wait our turn to sign papers but they were fast once we got in there. It was late and we all wanted to get home.

• Zara Roy

Adam was great and did not give up on trying to get something that worked for me. He was not hesitant to ask questions and get me the best possible outcome. I would work with him again and would recommend my friends and family to him. Also Jason in Financing was great to deal with as well and was very knowledgeable. Great guys!

• Excellent customer service

They were honest and straight forward about the path I should take when buying and trading in my old car

• Appleway Toyota Spokane

Eric Singleton was a great salesman to work with. Very professional, great communications, top notch.

• 2017 Rav 4

I have delt with the same sales men for 28 years. Drew is great !!!

I have delt with the same sales men for 28 years. Drew is great !!!

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Toyota Scion Spokane Valley. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Review

Asked about rock chip repair on hood and didn't hear anything back. Otherwise great experience.

• New Prius Purchase

We received exceptional service from everyone at AutoNation in Spokane Valley. And we love our bright red Prius 4!