AutoNation Toyota Spokane Valley

• Very Happy Customer !

Very Happy Customer! This was our 3rd Prius purchase in Spokane / Coeur d'alene but the first time from Auto Nation in Spokane. While buying a new car has never been much fun; with John Thorsen of Auto Nation Spokane Valley it was actually a great experience. We have never had a more knowledgeable and understanding sales person as John Thorsen is. My husband too, will be trading in his car this year and we have no doubt where and who will be handling that purchase.... John Thorsen -Auto Nation Spokane Valley. Thank you Auto Nation for having such a top notch sales person help me . I am so glad I discovered Auto Nation and will never go back to the two previous dealerships. John made me feel special and gave me a great price. Julie W.

• 2018 4 Runner SR5 Premium

All sales personnel were friendly, professional, and did not pressure me to purchase a vehicle, or to consider anything I was not interested in or had brought up to them as something I was considering. They were all very informed on all aspects of the vehicles, and went out of their way to provide answers to all my questions and explain the features of the vehicles.

• Winter upkeep

Friendly staff nice bunch great people clean waiting area

Friendly staff nice bunch great people clean waiting area

• Bad service

I went in for my 115,000 servicing plus brakes, and I was told it would take about 3 hours. It ended up taking over 6 1/2 hours. By the end of the day I was sick (I hadn't eaten and started experiencing a headache among other things). I was never offered a shuttle, an explanation, or even an apology. Additionally, the total bill was about triple what I expected. I'm extremely disappointed by the service I was given.

• Toyota Rav 4

I just brought my car in to have my tires rotated. Took over an hour and 1/2 Very slow.

• Autonation Spokane Valley WA

Great experience! Thanks Rebekah for setting up my appointment, and making sure everything went smoothly ????

• Eric Singleton Toyota Tacoma SR5

Excellent positive shopping and buying experience. Very easy to work with and very accommodating.

• Mike Workman at Auto Nation Toyota is the best!

We have now bought 3 cars through Auto Nation Toyota with salesman Mike Workman. He is the BEST! So helpful in finding the exact car I want, no pressure, and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

• Toyota Highlander

I am enjoying my new Highlander, would recommend this vehicle.

I am enjoying my new Highlander, would recommend this vehicle.

• Love my new car!

I was doing some Sunday afternoon tire-kicking and when I came on the lot, the White 860 caught my attention and the price seemed reasonable. Once I started working with the sales-person Myra, she quickly got an appraisal for my car, worked out an even better price, and quickly got me into financing. Everything went very smooth and had a great experience!