DARCARS Lexus Of Silver Spring

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 785 reviews

785 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DARCARS Lexus Of Silver Spring from DealerRater.com

• August 12, 2013

I purchased a 2013 Lexus GS from Lexus of Silver Spring last month. Andreas was salesman who helped me with the purchase. He was extremely informative... about all the functions of the car as well as the differences between other Lexus models. When I was getting ready to make a decision, he wasn't pushy or over the top but he did go out of his way to make sure every one of my questions were answered. I felt like a got a good deal and was happy with the financing package as well. Since I've bought many cars in the past, I didn't expect to hear from Lexus again after I took delivery except for the occasional marketing mailer. My experience with Andreas has been much different. He followed up with me after the sale and also took the time to answer questions about the car's many functions when I was back at the dealership for my first service. I would highly recommend using Andreas if you're thinking about purchasing a new Lexus!

June 20, 2018

5 stars for Alex - his knowledge and kind personality helped us to purchase or dream car. He was patient and very cordial. Thanks Alex for all that yo...u have done for us.

Thank you!!

June 20, 2018

Top quality customer service by Joel Araojo and Andreas Tsirikos!!! Though this dealership is a bit far from me, I will not go anywhere else! Employee...s at this dealership were super friendly and helpful! A++

Thank you!!

Joel Araojo

Andreas Tsirikos

Red Carpet Experience Manager

Daji Cummings

Financial Services Manager

June 19, 2018

I had a very pleasant experience at Lexus of Silver Spring. My Sales Consultant Mr. Ali Golestani made me feel at home. Even though I bought a used ca...r, it feels and smells like new. He got it detailed, cleaned and shine. I would not choose any other dealership over them for my next cars. Its a great car, great people especially Mr. Ali. Highly recommended. I am glad I did business with Mr. Ali.

Ali Golestani

Executive Sale Consultant

June 18, 2018

Sam was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. In all of our years of buying cars, Sam was the only one that took the time to put all 3 cars side b...y side and let us test drive them. All dealers that we???ve been to, they would let us test drive one and made us wait while they move that car and get the other. it is very important for the decision making process when all options are placed side by side for review. Even though Darcars was a couple of hundred dollars off a competitor and an hour away from our house, we chose to go with Sam just for the pure fact that he took his time with us and was never pushy. I respect his style and would highly recommend buying a Lexus from Sam! Thank you Sam.

June 18, 2018

Alex you are amazing and I couldn???t have had a better experience. You made it an exciting and easy process getting my 2018 lexus is 300, You bent ov...er backwards for me and i am so excited. I don???t have enough thank you's for everything that you did for me. You took the time to answer each question fully. Thank you again for everything cannot choose a better dealer they make you feel so special with the best sales consultant.

June 15, 2018

When I first walked into the Lexus dealership, I was approached by a different agent. However, it didn't take long for Michelangelo to introduce himse...lf with a charming smile and convince me to work with him. As a first time Lexus customer, I had several questions and concerns. To my surprise, he was able to answer and address them with ease. His ability to balance a professional and friendly demeanor is commendable - especially with a judicious client like myself! I was also impressed by his unfailing commitment to make sure that I was 100% pleased with both the process and the physical car. I would recommend him for your next car purchase!

Micheanggello Rojo

June 15, 2018

Joel was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We really appreciate his on-the-point job skills he put to good use. We highly recommend Joel Araojo.

Joel Araojo

June 14, 2018

Sam Kim was very professional and transparent. He works efficiently to find a car that meets your needs, and he???s not pushy at all. I would highly r...ecommend Sam if you???re in the market for a Lexus.

June 13, 2018

Alex was really helpful in obtaining my 4th lexus car. He explained the car equipement and maee sure all the necessary paperwork was ready to go.

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Thank you for your business!