394 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DARCARS Lexus Of Silver Spring from DealerRater.com
  • Good experience and Great follow up

I purchased a 2013 Lexus GS from Lexus of Silver Spring last month. Andreas was salesman who helped me with the purchase. He was extremely informative about all the functions of the car as well as the differences between other Lexus models. When I was getting ready to make a decision, he wasn't pushy or over the top but he did go out of his way to make sure every one of my questions were answered. I felt like a got a good deal and was happy with the financing package as well. Since I've bought many cars in the past, I didn't expect to hear from Lexus again after I took delivery except for the occasional marketing mailer. My experience with Andreas has been much different. He followed up with me after the sale and also took the time to answer questions about the car's many functions when I was back at the dealership for my first service. I would highly recommend using Andreas if you're thinking about purchasing a new Lexus!

• My experience on April 21st car service appointment
    April 22, 2017

Lexus Of Silver Spring

I had the service appointment for my Lexus ES 350. I had mistakenly taken the Appointment with Des cars nearby. Even though My appointment was with Des Cars Mr. Radfar was gracious and kind enough to take my car in for service. Mr . C.J. Radfar was extremely helpful and polite during the process of registration for service. I found him to be well organized and efficient. The Waiting area of your organization is very neat, and comfortable. The facilities provide are excellent specifically the Internet . Refreshment was excellent specifically fruits , and soft beverages. Only after a short waiting, Mr Radfar informed me that the 50K service was completed. Mr. Radfar very efficiently finished the formalities and I was able to leave after taking my car. Please Convey my heartfelt thanks for Mr. Radfar for the excellent services rendered to me. He deserves the best from your organization. He is a great asset to your Lexus dealership of Silver Springs, MD. I will have no hesitatations to recommend to my friends to meet Mr. Radfar for their Service needs. Sincerely Nadipuram Srivatsan

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Simply amazing! We are so thrilled to hear our very own made your visit wonderful. We truly enjoy having Mr. Radfar on our team. Thank you for sharing, Nadipuram!

• Lexus New Owner Welcome Event
    April 22, 2017

Lexus Of Silver Spring

We are so happy you were able to attend! Let us know if you need anything. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

The purchase of our CPO 2015 Lexus RX350 a couple months ago was a straightforward and reasonable process handled with real professionalism by our salesman, Shell Lewis. Shell is a quiet, friendly and very informative member of the staff at Lexus of Silver Spring.and he really knows his stuff. The :Lexus New Owner Welcome Event last week was another positive and very informative experience with this fine dealership. Everyone who enters this establishment is treated with sincere and outgoing courtesy and respect. What else could you ask for?

• Fair Price, Treated Right
    April 20, 2017

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Wow! It's always a pleasure to make your visit wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

Replaced my old RX 330 -- purchased 13 years ago from Ajay Arora -- with a new RX 350. Ajay was respectful of my time, conducted the entire sale hassle-free by telephone and email, and saw to it that I got just the car I wanted at a fair price that beat the competition among 9 dealerships in the 3 states I shopped (Florida, Virginia, Maryland). Jose provided knowledgable, responsive and patient after-purchase follow-through helping me to master the 350's amazing technology, and Chris provided an excellent on-the -road tutorial demonstrating the operation of the dynamic and adaptive safety features. All in all terrific sales and service to match the quality of a really terrific car.

• I bought 4 cars from Lexus of Silver Spring
    April 19, 2017

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Thank you for being part of the DARCARS Family! Let us know if you need anything. We look forward to serving your vehicle for many years to come!

You cannot go wrong with Lexus. The soft ride and the fabulous suspension is the best. This dealership treats you like family so make sure u buy from this dealership!!

• Best Car Buying Experience Ever
    April 18, 2017

Lexus Of Silver Spring

We are so happy to help! Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

Isaac and Ben helped me find and purchase the pre-owned Lexus of my dreams! Isaac was very patient, responsive and respectful. I'm a recently divorced woman who was searching for a car on her own. I felt they had my best interests at heart and walked me through the options that best fit my requirements. No pressure and they were upfront about everything related to the car! What's more? I received my permanent tags and registration in just under 3 weeks. That was 2 months ago and I'm still on cloud 9! You all ROCK!!!

Lexus Of Silver Spring

We are so happy to help! Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

• Lexus Review
    April 11, 2017

Lexus Of Silver Spring

We are so happy our very own made your visit wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing!

Without Sam Kim I probably would not be driving another new Lexus 350! His diligence paired with his dedication to the dealership, were obvious with his excellent customer service that he gave to me. The experience was very pleasant. Thank you Sam!

Lexus Of Silver Spring

• Amazing People and Service!
    April 8, 2017

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Wow! We truly enjoy your lovely words! Our team works to make every visit a wonderful experience. Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!

I love Lexus of Silver Spring! The staff in the Pre-Owned Building are amazing. Ali G is literally the BEST sales person and he's honest, which is quite rare in the car buying world. He truly cares about your car buying experience! He makes you feel so comfortable. Being a second time car buyer, he really worked with me to get the best deal. I also worked with Ben Lare (financial manager) another AMAZING and caring person; and even though I had some issues with my credit, he worked so hard to get me a reasonable car note! He is amazing and a God-send. Thank you so much! Billy (pre-owned dealership manager), you have some great sales people! They are truly the best.

• Outstanding customer service
    April 7, 2017

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Thank you so much for your lovely words and referrals! We are so happy our team was able to help. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

From the time I walked into the Lexus dealership I was greeted with outstanding customer service. I drove off with the car that I wanted and my sales consultant Mr. Bayo Ojo was the best! Please if your ever thinking about buying a Car, Lexus is the way to go. Please go and see him, you won't regret it, I promise. Thank you so much for your help! Loyal LEXUS customer.

Lexus Of Silver Spring

• Wonderful buying experience.
    April 6, 2017

Lexus Of Silver Spring

We enjoy having Mr. Ukwandu on our team, so happy to hear he made your experience wonderful. Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!

Godfrey is the best sales consultant.He was courteous,professional and friendly. Without hesitation,I would refer my family and friends to Godfery. I am pleased and satisfied with his services.