500 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DARCARS Lexus Of Silver Spring from DealerRater.com
  • Good experience and Great follow up

I purchased a 2013 Lexus GS from Lexus of Silver Spring last month. Andreas was salesman who helped me with the purchase. He was extremely informative about all the functions of the car as well as the differences between other Lexus models. When I was getting ready to make a decision, he wasn't pushy or over the top but he did go out of his way to make sure every one of my questions were answered. I felt like a got a good deal and was happy with the financing package as well. Since I've bought many cars in the past, I didn't expect to hear from Lexus again after I took delivery except for the occasional marketing mailer. My experience with Andreas has been much different. He followed up with me after the sale and also took the time to answer questions about the car's many functions when I was back at the dealership for my first service. I would highly recommend using Andreas if you're thinking about purchasing a new Lexus!

• Wonderful Experience!
    November 22, 2017

It was my first time purchasing a car and Sam helped me every step of the way. He was extremely welcoming as soon as we stepped into the dealership. Sam is very professional and I would highly recommend anyone to see Sam when buying their next Lexus. I walked out of the dealership the same day with a 2018 car I love.

• Ask for Sam
    November 20, 2017

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Wonderful! Thank you and your sister for allowing us the opportunity to assist you! Congratulations!

I accompanied my sister to shop for an L/Certified CT200h Lexus since Lexus offers the best CPO Program by far. This was our second Lexus dealer visited that day. Having plenty of dealership experience on both sides of the desk, I love cars and loath the traditional buying process. I checked Yelp and asked for Sam after seeing all of the positive reviews. He couldn't have been more helpful, easy going and low pressure. Knowing their online inventory, we asked sam for a particular VIN and he brought the car around for us to test drive. While the process took a bit of time, Sam was able to work out solid deal within budget and my sister and her wife drove home with a gorgeous CPO Lexus. Sam's level of attention to detail and customer service skills are beyond comparison. The personal touch of delivering a loaner to her home while her car was picked up for detailing a week later was fantastic.

• Wonderful experience, thanks to our sales guy Ali Golestani
    November 20, 2017

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Great! Congratulations!! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

My husband and I went to look for a certified Rx 350 model at Lexus of Silver Spring. We enjoyed the whole experience. Ali was very friendly, patient and was very accommodating to our needs. Every person I encounter was professional and friendly and we got a good deal. I would definitely go back. They even gave us a gift in appreciation of everything. The best customer service so far.

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Great! Congratulations!! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

• Like family....
    November 19, 2017

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Wonderful! Thank you so much! Welcome to the family!

I enjoyed my car buying experience at this dealership from start to finish. My sales consultant, Lloyd Howell, was professional, personable (like family--inside joke) and knowledgeable about the Lexus product. At no time, did I feel rushed or pressured. Mr. Howell's love for his job spoke volumes through his salesmanship. I would also like to commend the finance team. I am certain I will be a repeat customer and will spread the word. Once again, thank you! DAC

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Wonderful! Thank you so much! Welcome to the family!

• Awesome experience thanks to Sam Kim!
    November 17, 2017

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Congratulations!! We are thrilled to hear about your experience with us! Thank you so much!

We went car shopping last weekend, and after having a poor experience at a Lexus dealership in Chantilly, we drove to Lexus of Silver Spring to check out one of their certified CT 200s. The difference between the two dealerships was like night and day. Based on the positive online reviews, we asked for Sam Kim, and we weren't disappointed. Sam was friendly, honest, and super knowledgable. He checked the inventory for all of their CT 200s and gave us the information we needed. After a test drive, we found a 2016 CT 200 that was a perfect fit. It was clean, in great condition, and had a reasonable list price. They ended up giving me more for my trade-in than both Carmax and the Chantilly dealership offered, charged $300 for the dealership processing fee (compared to $699 at the Chantilly dealership), and agreed to a great deal on the final price of the car. Sam was extremely patient throughout the entire negotiation process and answered all of our questions thoroughly. When I got the the finance office, I had another pleasant experience. Daji Cummings, the financial services manager, was fast with the paperwork and didn't pressure us to buy an additional warranty. We usually dread car shopping, but our experience at Lexus of Silver Spring completely changed our perspective. There's no doubt that they gained a customer for life--and we will definitely go to Sam to buy our next car. I'd highly recommend him!

Lexus Of Silver Spring

• A wonderful car buying experience.
    November 15, 2017

Alfred did a wonderful job, and went above and beyond in helping me to purchase my car. He made me aware of all the options.

Great! Thank you!!

Great! Thank you!!

• Found the vehicle that I was searching for
    November 11, 2017

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Welcome to our Lexus family!! Congratulations!

On 10/27/2017 I visited Lexus of Silver Spring to look at a mica blue 2016 RX350 that was advertised. They had just sold it. On 10/30/2017 my sales professional Lloyd Howell searched and found a mica blue 2017 RX350 in their inventory. On 11/1/2017 return to dealership examined and negotiated the purchase of the 2017 mica blue RX350. Lloyd Howell even gave me a 2017 exact loaner while they detail my vehicle. On 11/4/2017 pick up my 2017 RX350 after searching for a vehicle for four months. Need I say anything more. I believed the words written speaks for the dealership and the job Lloyd did. He delivered! By the way, I crossover from BMW to the Lexus family Ray Rawlins Satisfied Customer

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Welcome to our Lexus family!! Congratulations!

• Credit Help
    November 8, 2017

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Congrats on your awesome purchase! Please let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!

I wanted to thank Ali Golestani and Chelsea Grant for helping me purchase my new Lexus. My credit was horrible, however they were able to get me approved and get me in my dream LEXUS!! They were a dream to work with!! IF you need help getting approved go see Ali and Chelsea!!

Lexus Of Silver Spring

• Always get the best service!
    October 31, 2017

CJ is always on point when I take my car in for service. I never have to wait for a long period of time when I go in.

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Wonderful! Thank you so much for the lovely review!

Lexus Of Silver Spring

Wonderful! Thank you so much for the lovely review!