(3.7) 72 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

3.7
72 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Silver Spring from DealerRater.com
  • Smooth sailing

I drove almost 200 miles to buy my Charger and they made it worth it. Gave me bottom line price and dealt with my trade before I even got there. Showe...d up and the car was ready, in all about a hour and I was on my way. No problems, best buy I every made. Thanks

• Most incompetent "service" provider

1 star is too generous for this place. It should be negative stars. Our experience for the last two months to get repairs on a 7 month old Chrysler Pa...cifica obviously still under manufacturer warranty: 1) Never responded to online request for appointment; 2) After calling multiple times because either no one picks up or it just rings and rings, we finally spoke to someone. The next available appointment for an oil change and to diagnose the two issues was in 3 weeks!!!! 3) At the appointment, the intake person literally had no knowledge about the car and made nonsensical "suggestions" about how the issue can be repaired (the touch screen which had a dead, blacked-out spot larger than a quarter will be repaired by a software update). 4) after car was left with them for a full day, we were told that they have to order parts and would only take 3-4 business days. 5) We waited for two weeks and no one called us to let us know whether parts arrived . When we called, they couldn't find the order, then said parts had been ordered and arrived and someone was going to call us the next day. 6) Of course, no one has actually called us. Multiple attempts to call THEM over the next 3 days have been thwarted by a) disconnected calls; b) actual refusal to look into the issue and a request to call back the next day; c) endless ringing that's never picked up. So, almost 3 weeks after the appointment, we still do not know whether the parts have been ordered or not. Seriously considering trading the car - what's the point of having a warranty if you can never actually get the car serviced when it's needed? Will NEVER buys a car or have a car serviced from any Darcars ever. There is no service and no accountability. There is plenty of incompetence however.

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Silver Spring

I am so sorry to hear this. I would like to provide assistance right away, If you could, please email your contact info to jdobson@DARCARS.com. Thank ...you Jammie

• Not a good experience

Very difficult dealer to do business with, mainly because of poor communication from the salesperson. Finance people were pretty easy to deal with bu...t the overall experience was below average. I don't think I'd go back.

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Silver Spring

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We would like to review this with our General Manager. Can you please email me at kholmes@DARCARS.com. Lo...ok forward to speaking with you - Kim

• Efficient, pleasant, knowledgeable

Saji & Sam helped me through a difficult time...My step dad had just passed and I had to find the right vehicle and financing for my mom. Both Saji an...d Sam were WONDERFUL....very patient and handled the transaction in the most professional manner. I will continue to reach out to them for our future personal and business purchases.

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Silver Spring

It's truly our pleasure to assist! Let us know if you need anything, we will be happy to help. Thank you for sharing!

• Worst Volkswagen Service - Don't Use

Service is very poor. Calls are not returned timely, diagnostics are misinformed and incomplete, worst dealer service I have ever had. Car was at deal...ership for a week to diagnose the remote did not work because car battery was dead and would not hold a charge. My daughters VW Passat was towed to dealer on Saturday for a 7am Monday morning appointment. The remote would not open door, and the manual key did not work on door locks. AAA was able to "jimmy" door and tow car on Saturday to dealership. I had to call at 5pm on Monday to find out status (they did not call as committed), and response is key doesn't work need to order on. Service department said they can't enter the car to diagnose the remote issue. Key would be delivered Thursday. I had to call service at 3pm on Thursday to find out status (they did not call as committed), and response was key did not arrive but they "got into car" to diagnose dead battery and needed replacement. I asked to replace, and response was technician has left for the day. I had to insist a battery be put into the car. Finally heard back at 5pm a battery was put into car and remote key worked. Service wanted car overnight to insure battery was not draining. I had to call at 11am on Friday (was told I would get a call) and no status. Called back at noon to find out key arrived, battery was fine, but thermostat indicator light was on and needed $840 repair. This after car is there for a week. Did not authorize, service department can not be trusted. Upon picking up the car, find out the driver door lock just spins 360 degrees when a key is put in. Now lock is broken, dealer said AAA did it. BS. New battery cost $500 with all the labor charges and now I have a broken lock which they claim AAA did. Do not use.

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Silver Spring

I am sorry to hear this. Can you please email me so I can look into this. My email is jdobson@DARCARS.com. Thank you - Jammie

• Steven is amazing!

Can't tell you how impressed I was by his great service. Beyond the call of duty! Steve took care of every single thing I needed and I will definite...ly buy cars from him in the future. I love my Jeep!

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Silver Spring

Wow! We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful words! Enjoy!

• Car Buying Made Easy

When we decided to get a new vehicle I was dreading the car buying process. Steven Mungo made the entire experience, dare I say, enjoyable. He took ...the time to find out our wants and needs and then gave us several options to choose from. He went thru the features of each vehicle and answered all of our questions. When we found the type of vehicle we liked, Steven took the time to find us the color we wanted. Even after we took delivery of our "new-to-us" Jeep Steven was available to answer questions. We love our new Jeep - Thank you Steven!!! We will be recommending Steven to all our friends and family looking to purchase a vehicle.

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Silver Spring

We are happy to hear this! Let us know if you need anything. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

• Accurate, efficient, and pleasant

I recently purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry from Darcars. My sales representative, Mark Russell, was extraordinarily helpful in detailing the specs and t...he history of the car relative to its alternatives, as well as in expediting the purchasing process. The car works great - everything runs smoothly and performs according to its history. That, and I ultimately paid quite a bit less than what I came in expecting to pay!

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Silver Spring

Thank you so much Kyle for your awesome review! Enjoy your new Camry!

• Awesome!

I dread buying cars. It took me three months to make a final decision. Steven Mungo was unbelievably patient. He was extremely honest and let me k...now that I could work with the gentleman that I had initially spoken to about a car I was interested in. Unfortunately, I never planned my visits, and everytime I came to the dealership the other salesman was off. I started to discuss my choices with Steven. He explained everything to me. I was fully aware of all of my options, before I made my final decision. Even after I bought my car, he was available to me when I had questions. Thank you so much Steven this was the best car buying experience I have ever had!

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Silver Spring

Fantastic! We are thrilled our team made your visit wonderful. Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!

• "Classy Dealership for Classy People"

Darcars Dealership in Silver Spring is one of the tops. Yusuf Assani treated me like royalty. His professionalism, and knowledge of a car salesman are... phenomenal. The Sales Manager, Carlos Garcia was professional, kind hearted, and is very eager to please the customers. I would patronize the dealership again, as well as recommend. The atmosphere is commendable, and finally, the cleanliness, and appearance of the dealership is very classy.

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Silver Spring

We enjoy making every visit a great one! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely words. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

12511 Prosperity Drive Silver Spring, MD 20904