DARCARS 355 Toyota Rockville

New 800-315-2109
Used 800-315-2109 Email Dealer

4.4
152 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DARCARS 355 Toyota Rockville from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience buying used

Saw a car, bought a car; overall a great experience. I did my research on the net and found a few cars I wanted. Most turned out to junk, but theirs was in great condition. Usual stuff from used car dealer: We're losing money at that price, you really want it, your wife likes, etc. But they went down on price anyway. My wife did a great job telling them its not really the color she likes :) What really got them was showing them a "better" car price (even though it didn't have the options nad had repaired damage).

• Great Help! I left happy!
    March 14, 2017

DARCARS 355 Toyota

We are so happy to help! Let us know if you need anything. Thank you so much for sharing!

As a first time buyer, I wasn't sure what I was looking for. I'm happy Odwar helped me to look for a car that would fit my needs and my budget. He made my experience not so scary. Thank you!

• Great Experience Buying Used 2015 Camry
    February 24, 2017

DARCARS 355 Toyota

We are happy to hear this! Thank you so much for sharing, Gabe. Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!

I was looking for a used Toyota. David was friendly and suggested I test drive a few models to narrow down the cars I was interested in. He was patient and gave me all the time I wanted to figure out which car I liked best. He then helped us get the best price. Firooz was also great to us. We have worked with him before, and he continues to take really good care of us.

• Great Experience Getting My 2013 Used Rav4
    February 24, 2017

DARCARS 355 Toyota

Fantastic! It's our pleasure to assist. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely words and referrals. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

I had a great experience working with David Mejia buying my 2013 RAV4 recently and highly recommend him and 355 Toyota for anyone looking for a new vehicle. I had actually found the exactly same car at another dealership and decided to go with 355 for a variety of reasons. Most importantly they were willing to work with me on the price to make the car affordable and were very fair in the trade in value I got for my old car (I had recently been in an accident). A close second was the great service that David provided as he was able to get me new car beautifully detailed, had the paint job touched up in a couple places by the body shop and sent me home with some of the dealer touch up paint to match my car which I know will come in handy down the road. Thanks David!

DARCARS 355 Toyota

• I Drove Away With A Smile!!
    February 21, 2017

DARCARS 355 Toyota

I started my search in VA but but felt they just wanted to sell a car. I decided to go to MD to look at cars. That is when I met Odwar Brizuela at DARCAR 355Toyota. He was wonderful!!!! He immediately put me at ease on the phone. When we met I knew I would not be frustrated with my shopping experience, as I had been the past month. This car was a 70th birthday present to myself. Happy Birthday to me and thank you Odwar.... That's me smiling in the picture with my 2013 RAV4..

DARCARS 355 Toyota

Congratulations! We are happy our team was able to make your birthday simply perfect. We hope you enjoy your awesome new RAV4 and many more years to come! Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

• An expensive sticky issue
    February 20, 2017

DARCARS 355 Toyota

I went to see Mr. Konstandinidis with a serious problem on my Toyota. One of these "bad luck" things that can happen. I discussed the problem with him to see if he could help in anyway. Toyota had no contractual obligation towards me but they worked really hard to find a way to help me out. The problem was promptly resolve to my satisfaction (and quite frankly, amazement). I was happy that Mr. Konstandinidis listen to me carefully (I am a woman and going to dealership is always a bit nerve-wracking, at least to me). I really felt that I was treated with respect and understanding.

DARCARS 355 Toyota

We truly enjoy helping, thank you so much for sharing. Please let us know if you need anything, we will be happy to help. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

• Excellent performance!
    January 31, 2017

DARCARS 355 Toyota

Thank you Stacy for your lovely words! Let us know if you need anything. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Harold is an extremely kind man. He went above and beyond to help me fix my car. Make my day easier, so I could get to work. I really appreciate it . Thank you! Harold, Sincerely Stacy Taylor

• Knowledgeable, helpful, honest
    January 30, 2017

DARCARS 355 Toyota

Congratulations! We truly appreciate your wonderful review. Let us know if you need anything. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

For a first time buying a car, this could not have gone better. Daivd was very helpful in having then car ready to go when I arrived to drive, as well as discussing the car as we drove. Hamid was quick, smart, and receptive in setting up financing and finalizing the buying of the car. I felt as if I was treated honestly and with respect by both members of the staff, and would definitely refer them to friends.

• Thx Noel and Omar for a professional, hassle-free experience
    January 22, 2017

DARCARS 355 Toyota

Congratulations! We are thrilled our team was able to assist. Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy your awesome New Tacoma!

Last week I purchased a new Tacoma Limited edition and was very pleased with my experience. When I walked in I was greeted by Noel who showed me the truck and was very knowledgeable, which is kinda surprising, since trucks are probably not the bread and butter of this dealership. After a few questions, Noel handed me the keys for a "go have fun" test drive. Neither Noel, or the finance guy Omar pressured me during the experience, and both were very reasonable in response to my needs. These guys get my full endorsement!

DARCARS 355 Toyota

• Excellent service on my Toyota Sienna vehicle!
    January 12, 2017

DARCARS 355 Toyota

It's our pleasure to assist! We truly enjoy your lovely words. Let us know if you need anything, Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Enjoy!

I brought my Toyota Sienna in for service today and worked with Mr. Harold Harris, assistant service manager. He reviewed and explained the needed service on my Toyota vehicle and handled everything extremely well. I was impressed with his outstanding knowledge of the areas of my vehicle needing service. He was very polite and attentive to my service needs and I was extremely pleased with the quality of service performed. While I was waiting for Mr. Harris to gather data on my vehicle, Service Director David Konstandinidis, stopped and greeted me warmly. With all the customers he must deal with he recognized me from my earlier visits, called me by name and offered his assistance if needed. I have nothing but five stars "plus" for the caring and friendly way I have been treated by the service folks at 355 Toyota and, in particular, by the outstanding treatment by Mr. Harold Harris. The quality of service is outstanding and I will be returning to 355 Toyota for service as needed! Sincerely, George Haney