• Owner

As always, I had a Great Esperance. I made my appointment a week out and arriver as soon as the service desk opened. The worked was completed the same day. Every thing was great! Thank You.

• transit van

My salesman Tim and the rest of the staff went out of there way to give me a great buying experience. The wait for the finance department was quick and painless. I look forward to dealing with them on maintaining my new van!

• Service Visit

Services was done as agreed, was done on time, and the cost was below the initial estimate

• Service at Paul Obaugh

prompt, efficient service. Nice people at the service desk. And Paul Obaugh stands by their word on service issues, long after the sale.

• 2014 Ford Escape

very good service and friendly people to work with

very good service and friendly people to work with

Delbert, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Obaugh Ford Service

Fast service and very friendly and helpful. Nice waiting room with TV and books.

• car repair

the ladies at the counter were very friendly and willing to help you. they fixed my car in a timely matter and gave me a loaner to drive until mine was fixed

• 2005 F150 FX4 Service

They diagnose issues I have with my F150 very well and can fix almost any issue put forth to them. One thing that could be improved is spare parts. Seems like unless it is a standard item, it takes 3-5 days to get the parts in for a repair. So far, nothing has caused the truck to not be available and running, but some repairs take two trips to resolve. Could be better if it could be done in one trip.

• Great services and clean atmosphere.

Very great job. Got exactly the service I requested was not pressured into additional items.

• Great service!

Received excellent customer service from Misty in the Service Department. She went above and beyond!!