• Great Dealership

Purchased two cars from Jimmy Jones Toyota. They beat every Toyota and Honda dealer we spoke with which spanned three states in regards to price, product and attitude. Curtis the salesman was very friendly, prompt and delivered when promised and did not play salesman games. We would recommend them to everyone.

Phalenma, Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! We appreciate your business, and pleased you are satisfied. Enjoy your new cars!! We are honest with our customers, and try our best to serve every need with price, equipment, and financing! Again thank you for your business, and enjoy.

• GREAT SERVICE

Thank you for getting me into a new car!!! i cant believe i got approved

Thank you for getting me into a new car!!! i cant believe i got approved

We work hard for our customer, and can get anyone approved! Thank you for your business, and taking time out of your day to leave us a review. Enjoy your new car!

• Fast application!

Very please with the promptness of getting back with me. I'm hoping we can get my application reviewed and get into a new car!

Hey Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am looking forward to getting you in a new car.

• Top Notch Service

Top Notch level of service, very pleased with the purchase process and facility. Would recommend friends and family with Jimmy Jones Toyota

Thank you for reviewing us! I'm glad we met all your standards. Please come back!

• Great service! Friendly Staff! Clean dealership!

Great experience. I highly recommend! Clean restrooms, friendly staff, great pricing! I would buy there again.

Thank you for your kind words!!

Thank you for your kind words!!

• Great Service

I was very pleased with my service. I was promised a time of 45 minutes to an hour and was very surprised that I was ready to go much sooner!

Thank you Linda for your kind words regarding our Service Team!!

Thank you Linda for your kind words regarding our Service Team!!

• Good service department

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a review!

Every one is super nice. I use Toyota of Orangeburg services my vehicle even though I didn't buy from them. They provided me a loaner when my car was int the service department.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a review!

• Toyota of Orangeburg is the best.

Thank you for this Excellent review!! We appreciate your business!!

Toyota of Orangeburg is the best. Great service. Curtis, my sales person is very knowledgable, pleasant Anderson say to talk to. They are flexible as well as tactful.

Thank you for this Excellent review!! We appreciate your business!!

• Excellent dealership

Dorothy, Thank you for your kind words, our Staff appreciates your business.

Toyota of Orangeburg is an excellent dealership. They have always talked with me about the different options and works with one to get in their budget. Toyota of Orangeburg always puts people first.

Dorothy, Thank you for your kind words, our Staff appreciates your business.

• GreAt customer service

I bought my car from Toyota of Orangeburg. The buying process was great and the service that they have performed on the vehicle have been great

Thank you for this 5 STAR rating! We appreciate your business!!

Thank you for this 5 STAR rating! We appreciate your business!!