Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield

1418 reviews

1418 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• June 6, 2017

Truly a great overall experience. I had the pleasure of working with George, Paul and Gil. Each of them were extremely courteous, provided prompt service... and professionalism from beginning to end. I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude to George Nakhoul. We discussed all relevant info and George used his knowledge to work out a deal that went far beyond my expectations. Thank you so much to the entire team at Flagship Motorcars for a great buying experience.

Thank you, Tommy! I'm so pleased to learn that your visit with George and Gil was such a positive experience. We appreciate you recommending our deale...rship and we hope to see you again in the future! Best, Paul McDaniels, General Manager

October 14, 2018

We had a great experience working with Awara and ended up buying a car from him. He was helpful without being pushy and did everything he could to make... the experience pleasant.

October 13, 2018

Phil Saissi was great to work with. He worked with my wife and me to make a trade-in work and allow us to get the GLC of our dreams. Phil is a seasoned... professional who walks you through every step. Flagship Mercedes is tried and true!

October 13, 2018

Great Services, from David Barbosa and Franco Cordano they answer all my question and concerns, I will definitely recomend, David and Franco to anyone... the I know, Thank you! All! JWV

David Barbosa

NOT RATED

October 12, 2018

few days back i was looking for a certified Mercedes E350 and i came across Mercedes Benz of Lynnfield. i saw the car online and price-wise nobody was... even close to the price they were offering. so i called the dealership and booked an appointment and the sales representative named Phill showed us the car we had a test drive and i am surprised that unlike any other sales guys i have met in my life, i found Phill to be most honest of his word and commitment. whatever he told me over the phone and told during the test drive about the car it was all true and i am very happy with the whole experience and i am not exaggerating if you ever go to this dealership look for the guy named phill. i am very happy with my purchase and the whole experience. and phill also makes great coffee...

October 10, 2018

Lost my pervious car (a BMW) in a flood and did a whirlwind tour of dealers in and around the Boston area. Had been leaning towards sticking with BMW,... but Phil at Flagship was very convincing and wonderful to work with from start to finish. Cannot say enough about the great customer service, attention to detail, knowledgeable staff and overall experience. Flagship generally, and Phil in particular, definitely know how to treat a customer right, striking the perfect balance of promoting their product (of which they are rightfully proud) without being overly aggressive or pushy.

Gil Otero

Finance Manager

(4.9) 118 reviews

October 9, 2018

Our sales rep made everything so easy. Great attitude very professional. Worked and listened to accommodate our needs and wants. Would highly recommend... him based on his professionalism.

October 9, 2018

Excellent Customer Service and would highly recommend working with Paige Babcock. She was very professional and knowledgeable. My previous car just... wasn’t working for me and she listened to my reasons why and helped me pick out a car that was suited to my needs. All around great experience at this dealership.

Paige Babcock

(5.0) 107 reviews

October 9, 2018

Had a great experience buying a certified preowned SUV from Awara and Paul at Flagship Mercedes in Lynnfield. Both were very patient going over all of... our options and made the buying experience very pleasant. They went above and beyond in helping with minor details such as fixing minor scratches on the rim!

Paul McDaniels

General Manager

(5.0) 50 reviews

Gil Otero

Finance Manager

(4.9) 118 reviews

October 7, 2018

I recently worked with Joe Daroie to select and purchase my new GLC 300. Joe was extremely helpful and made sure I selected the car I really wanted. I... also worked with Franco Cordano who helped me understand all of the technology features this car offers. Again, very helpful with a no pressure, calm, patient approach. I would recommend this team to anyone.

Overall Experience