Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield

1549 reviews

1549 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 18, 2019

Awara Osman and Darnell Steward were great! They provided me with great service, gave me a great deal, and I recommend them (five stars). Great overall... experience .

January 17, 2019

This is the 4th time I have used this dealership for purchasing a lease. The staff here are top-notch! Manager Derek Munro is personable and always ready... to make sure you leave there completely satisfied without exception. Nathan Haugh in service is always there to answer any questions I may have about my vehicle and gets me service appointments in a effortless and timely manner. Last but not least my sales specialist, Paige Babcock went above and beyond getting me quickly in a new lease and I have to say it was the best experience I have had so far with Mercedes. Her flawless professionalism combined with her good natured personality was refreshing and it made my experience all the better! Kudos to Mercedes-Benz of Lynnfiekd for having such dedicated and professional staff!

Derek Munro

Nathan Haugh

Service Consultant

(4.6) 25 reviews

• June 6, 2017

Truly a great overall experience. I had the pleasure of working with George, Paul and Gil. Each of them were extremely courteous, provided prompt service... and professionalism from beginning to end. I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude to George Nakhoul. We discussed all relevant info and George used his knowledge to work out a deal that went far beyond my expectations. Thank you so much to the entire team at Flagship Motorcars for a great buying experience.

Thank you, Tommy! I'm so pleased to learn that your visit with George and Gil was such a positive experience. We appreciate you recommending our deale...rship and we hope to see you again in the future! Best, Paul McDaniels, General Manager

January 17, 2019

Second car in 2 months took great care of me again from a c to an E 2019!! Go see Phil if you looking for a Mercedes benz great service above and beyond... !!!!

Phil Saissi

(5.0) 86 reviews

January 17, 2019

Fourth time coming here for my new lease. Great staff! Friendly, professional and courteous. The words " cannot do" are never spoken and not... an option here. Always go above and beyond to make sure the customer is happy and satisfied with their purchase. Special kudos to sales specialist Paige Babcock. She was friendly, flawlessly professional and made it a pleasurable experience. She made sure I was completely satisfied before leaving with my new vehicle. I will definitely be back in the future!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm happy to know that it was a positive one. Thank you for your business and loo...k forward to assisting your automotive needs in the future! Best, Paul McDaniels, General Manager.

Derek Munro

Nathan Haugh

Service Consultant

(4.6) 25 reviews

January 12, 2019

I have to praise Mrs Paige Babcock, a product specialist, for her excellence in working with me on this most recent lease. She is excellent! She worked... very hard to make this happen, and if she was not in that role, I'd probably not get Mercedes this time. She was very persistent, but in a non-offensive way. She is pleasant, hard working and willing to listen. She was truly excited that I did the lease, and has followed up with me several times thereafter to make sure everything is fine. Top rating for Paige from me!!

Justin Kloack

Business Manager

(5.0) 105 reviews

January 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I am glad you had a great experience with Paige. She truly is a great member of our team, ...and is always striving to provide excellent customer service, and a positive experience for her clients. We thank you for your business. Best, Paul McDaniels, General Manager.

January 9, 2019

This will be the 4th Mercedes we will have either purchased or leased from Flagship Motors and we continue to be extremely satisfied customers. Ibe Ogwu... is always extremely professional, patient and pleasant to work with and we would highly recommend him. We also had the pleasure of working with Franco Cordano and he was wonderful as well. ***** Five Stars *****

Thank you for your review and for your continued business! I'm pleased to know that we have provided you with 5-star service every time. We thank you ...for choosing us! Best, Paul McDaniels, General Manager.

Ibe Ogwu

(5.0) 70 reviews

January 9, 2019

Very nice people and very helpful that answered all my questions that I had made sure that I was happy thinthe car that I got

Thank you for your 5-star review! -Paul McDaniels, General Manager.

Awara Osman

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 35 reviews

Gil Otero

Finance Manager

(4.9) 131 reviews

January 9, 2019

Thank you for your review and for your continued business! I'm pleased to know that we have provided you with 5-star service every time. We thank... you for choosing us! Best, Paul McDaniels, General Manager.

Ibe Ogwu