Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1299 reviews

1299 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield from DealerRater.com

• June 6, 2017

Truly a great overall experience. I had the pleasure of working with George, Paul and Gil. Each of them were extremely courteous, provided prompt serv...ice and professionalism from beginning to end. I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude to George Nakhoul. We discussed all relevant info and George used his knowledge to work out a deal that went far beyond my expectations. Thank you so much to the entire team at Flagship Motorcars for a great buying experience.

Thank you, Tommy! I'm so pleased to learn that your visit with George and Gil was such a positive experience. We appreciate you recommending our deale...rship and we hope to see you again in the future! Best, Paul McDaniels, General Manager

July 16, 2018

Both Paige and Alfred are amazing. Paige takes care of the sales process and Alfred does an amazing job around servicing. Great people to work with

July 15, 2018

Great overall experience, highly recommend, my salesperson Phil was very attentive, excellent teamwork. I am also a happy service customer of Flagship... Mercedes, truly excellent place.

July 14, 2018

I had a really great experience at flagship motorcars of Lynnfield. From the big selection of car to the wonderful staff, in particular Phil Saissi ...and Franco Cordano. Phil took his time listening to what I wanted and took care of all my needs big and small. Great personality and all around great guy. As for Franco he gave me a thorough breakdown of everything in my new vehicle from top to bottom. He made sure when I left the lot I knew how to used every single function in the car marking me feel happy and confident in my new purchase. Couldn???t thank these two enough!

Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Glad you had a great experience with Phil and Franco. I'll be sure to pass this along to them. We wish you... many happy miles! Best, Paul McDaniels, General Manager.

July 14, 2018

I had a really great experience at flagship motorcars of Lynnfield. From the big selection of car to the wonderful staff, in particular Phil Saissi ...and Franco Cordano. Phil took his time listening to what I wanted and took care of all my needs big and small. Great personality and all around great guy. As for Franco he gave me a thorough breakdown of everything in my new vehicle from top to bottom. He made sure when I left the lot I knew how to used every single function in the car marking me feel happy and confident in my new purchase. Couldn’t thank these two enough!

Franco Leonard

Sales & Leasing Consultant

July 12, 2018

The service department is truly damaging the luxurious brand of Mercedes benz. I will not go for service there. In fact I can't wait until I retu...rn my lease and get my business somewhere else. I was screamed at by the service manager. He has zero respect for his customers. He treated me so badly and made me feel like he is superior. Because of him Mercedes benz lost a very loyal customer.

July 7, 2018

Buying a used car used to be such a unpleasant experience, but my recent experience at Flagship was nothing of the sort. I just purchased a CPO S550 a...t a very good price compared to the half dozen other dealerships in our area. Phil, the salesman was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He worked with his management to get me a very fair price for my trade in. Franco, from their concierge service, spent over an hour teaching me how to use all the computer controlled gadgets in the car. I would recommend Flagship to everyone.

July 6, 2018

Suada is the best sales rep we've ever met, cheerful, thoughtful, sweet, great follow up, complete knowledge of all aspects of the vehicle, great serv...ice

July 6, 2018

Everyone at Flagship was so friendly and helpful! Especially Mike Andrews, Karl and Elder. They were extremely professional and knowledgable and made ...buying a car easy and stress-free! I'll be coming back here anytime I'm looking for a car!

July 5, 2018

Sean listened to our needs and we were able to come to a fair agreement for our latest Mercedes. Sean made our experience extremely pleasant.He is the... best salesperson that we have ever dealt with when buying/leasing our cars.

Sean Bresnahan