Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield

1614 reviews

1614 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield / smart center Lynnfield from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 26, 2019

Awara and his team were so helpful in my decision to lease a GLA, I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for the excellent customer service. I highly... recommend this dealership!

Phil Saissi

(5.0) 89 reviews

Derek Munro

General Sales Manager

(5.0) 36 reviews

June 25, 2019

I have been owned Lexus cars for almost 10 years. David B. made the transition to a new Mercedes easy. David approached me and answered all my questions... with no sales pressure tactics and asked me everything I want in a car and delivered. Darnell made the paperwork signing easy with her great humor and helped me make the right decision that will benefit me. Spencer did a great job delivering my car and explaining all the tech with a professional attitude. .The Sales or General Manager came over and personally congrated me on my purchaseand welcomed me to the family. Great team!

Paul McDaniels

General Manager

(5.0) 68 reviews

David Barbosa

NOT RATED

June 21, 2019

Bother Steve and Spenser were highly professional, and very thorough in delivering the vehicle and go ping over how to use the many options and equipment.

Steven Schepici

Product Specialist (Mercedes-Benz)

(5.0) 48 reviews

June 19, 2019

When he first assisted me, he gave me the impression that he did not want to assist me. He was rude and did not know much about some questions I had asked... him about spare tire, rims, and the tires on my car. He kept on rushing me out of his office and told me bs to get me out of there. The guy had no idea what he was doing. He called me today. Since I had the loaner, He wanted to get the car back and told me that my service is done. He did not know that my car was also going to be sent out to be fixed as well. He kept on interrogating me about how I was going to bring the loaner back tomorrow. I told him it was impossible especially since I work from 7 am to 10 pm Thursday and Friday and I was also under the impression that the car was going to be done so I can pick up Saturday. I told him I couldn't come Thursday and Friday. I can only come Saturday and that if someone can come and pick up the loaner and drop off the car. He kept on interrogating me as to why I couldn't drive the car even before work. I told him that I will not be driving the car. My boyfriend drops me off work in his car because I don't have my glasses with me- I can't find them and I feel uncomfortable driving without them. This is a safety precaution I don't feel like dealing with the consequences not wearing my prescriptions. After I told him that, he kept on the interrogation and asked me " so where are your glasses" in a very rude and demanding and Demeaning manner. He sounded very aggressive towards me. I kindly answered " sorry but this is not your business" I am not going to waste time with a representative about my story of how I lost my glasses. It is irrelevant to him and it is none of his business. After I told him this. He rudely said that someone else will talk to me and he hung up. This guy is really disrespectful, does not know what he is doing nor did he do his job in being informed that my car was also going to be sent over and the loaner could be turned in Saturday. I feel very disrespected and disappointed about the service given to me today. He should not be working there and if he is, then he should really reconsider treating his clients with respect and learn what good customer service means. This left a really bad taste in my mouth on the Flagship Motorcars service department. Although everyone there that serviced me from the time I wanted to buy/ lease a car to now was exceptionally sweet and respectful, this guy was not. I don't recommend this guy to no one. He left the impression that he did not care much about his job and made me feel like he was being too aggressive with me.

June 17, 2019

Dan Fava was a very good salesman and he took good care of me. Spencer Petruzello my Product Concierge was fantastic. Flagship is lucky to have these young... guys on their staff. I was an out of town buyer. Contacted them through the CarGurus site. Purchased a CPO Mercedes Benz. They responded quickly but their process is a bit cumbersome. Finance was very slow to respond. After 48 hours I arranged my own in an hour. Paperwork was sloppy and getting titling and registration as an out of town buyer was so slow. It all was very inefficient. It's 2019 and Flagship needs to make this process smoother and easier. They should do better. They can do better.

Dan Fava

Smart Brand Manager/Internet Marketing

(4.2) 9 reviews

June 14, 2019

Both Julialisa Papagno and Suada Kolenovic were exceptional in there efforts in the search to find my car reaching half across the country to make it happen.... Both are very knowledgeable,helpful and fun to work with.

Julia Lisa Papagno

(5.0) 97 reviews

June 13, 2019

Awara was beyond amazing throughout the entire process. Patient, Friendly & Kind! He was and still is available whenever I need anything from him. I'm... telling everyone, If you're considering buying or leasing, this is your guy! A million thanks! -E

Derek Munro

General Sales Manager

(5.0) 36 reviews

Adam Hays

Fleet

NOT RATED

June 12, 2019

Knowledgeable, responsive and organized. The best car buying experience I've had in purchasing many cars over the years. Was in and out of the showroom... with our new car quickly. Highly recommended

June 6, 2019

I recently bought my Mercedes from here and Phil was a great person, very sharp and helpful and he gave me and my husband the best service ever. I highly... recommend this place . Also, i picked up the car from Spencer and he was very helpful and had lots of knowledge about the car too. Great place, friendly staff and we will be back.

Phil Saissi

(5.0) 89 reviews

May 21, 2019

I have never met such a passionate, dedicated and hardworking person as Awara. This guy is amazing! I highly recommend him!!! He not only does his job... with passion, but he also goes beyond his work schedule to reach out and make sure I am satisfied, had everything checked to lease my first car(a Mercedes ) and worked extra hours before and after to ensure I did. He also ensured that if I had any questions on the car to reach out to him. I am speechless of the amazing customer high quality service this person provided me. I honestly couldn't be any more happier! Because of Awara and Darnell, I will remain a loyal customer to Mercedes for years to come!! Thank you Awara for being amazing and hardworking!