Kelly INFINITI

784 reviews

784 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kelly INFINITI from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 19, 2019

Ryan was the most positive, customer focused service rep I have ever dealt with. I have owned cars for over 50 years and simply the best ever. The experience... of visiting your dealership was enhanced by Ryan's sense of service. I'd hire him in a second if I was still working. Thank you Ryan for all your help

On behalf of Ryan, thank you, Charlie, for your review! It is great to know that you received excellent service and that Ryan really made your experie...nce worthwhile. Thank you again, Charlie! Happy holidays!

December 18, 2019

Ryan, Matt and Lisa are always so friendly and professional. I'm in good hands at Kelly Infiniti every time I go in for service.

On behalf of Ryan, Lisa, and Matt, thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us! We are glad that all three were more than helpful and took gr...eat care of you. Happy holidays!

Matt Shafman

Service Manager

(4.6) 67 reviews

December 11, 2019

Always professional, courteous and on time. My service rep was punctual and very helpful in getting me in and out. I always like bumping into Lisa Avola... as she treats me like a king whenever I am there. She is one of the reasons I am on my 7th QX80 (QX56 prior to that). Receptionist was very pleasant and friendly.

Hi Jeff! We're glad that you have had such a great experience with us! It is great to know that Lisa, Frank, and Maria have always been so helpful and... kind. It is also great to know that Lisa has been one of the reasons you have been a loyal INFINITI customer! Thank you, Jeff, for sharing your feedback with us!

December 7, 2019

I brought my car in a week ago for scheduled service. After conducting a thorough multi- point check/ inspection. A safety issue was found. My service... advisor said they would need to keep the car for repairs. He immediately put me in a Loaner Vehicle. Due to waiting on parts and bad weather the repairs were delayed. The dealership had my car for one week, but was very helpful and cooperative with great communication throughout the week. my car has not been serviced anywhere else, but Kelly Infiniti since purchased there. It.'s nice to give and receive loyalty.

On behalf of Peter, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad that the safety issue on your car was found and that Peter made sure yo...u were given a loaner vehicle. It is great to know that everything ran so smoothly and that Peter was great to work with! Take care, Kobrien!

Peter Jervinis

(4.9) 18 reviews

December 7, 2019

Bruno helped in the purchase of my Q50. Very knowledgeable, courteous and professional. We negotiated a deal I was comfortable with. Excellent follow... through. Thanks Bruno!

We are pleased to know how helpful Bruno was getting you into a Q50! It is great that both he and Roman were excellent to work with and made sure you ...were comfortable with your purchase. Thank you for sharing!

Bruno Aguilar

Product Specialist

(4.5) 9 reviews

December 3, 2019

The service is outstanding. Pete was professional and thorough. He followed as he said he would and even replaced the battery in my FOB for free without... me asking him to do so.

Thank you, Spence! We're glad that Peter was so helpful and that he was so thorough! On behalf of Peter, thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

Peter Jervinis

(4.9) 18 reviews

November 30, 2019

Personable, well versed and easy to deal with. Very clean facility Long time and loyal Infiniti and Kelly customer. Great supporter of the product line

Hi Marc! On behalf of John, Frank, and Lisa, thank you for your review! We are that you had a pleasant experience with us and that everyone you worked... with was so personable. We appreciate your loyalty! Take care, Marc.

John Delrosario

Warranty Administrator

(5.0) 9 reviews

November 28, 2019

The BEST Dealership around great staff starting from the receptionist all the way to the GM Lisa The service department provides the best customer service... above and beyond always attending to my needs and providing the best service paying attention to the details when servicing my vehicle ask for Ryan you will not be disappointed!!! I have purchased 3 vehicles here and will keep going back!!

This really means a lot to us! We are so glad that everyone you have worked with was more than helpful and really made your experience a memorable one.... Thank you for taking the time to share your awesome experience with us! We cannot tell you how much we appreciate it!

Matt Shafman

Jose Carrasquillo

Sales Manager

Irene Gesnaldo

November 16, 2019

Just purchased a certified used 2019 Q50 and was very happy with the transaction and the dealer personel I was involved with. My salesperson Keila Giuliani... and all the staff I came in contact with were helpful, friendly, and courteous. I am very pleased with the transaction and would purchase again from them.

On behalf of Keila, Riman, and Maria, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad that everything ran so smoothly and that Keila helped... you with your Q50 purchase.

Keila Giuliano

Product Specialist

November 9, 2019

Great experience. My salesman, DeAndre was excellent. No pressure, no hassle. Business Manager was also fantastic. First time purchasing from the Kelly... group and probably won't be my last. Definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Thank you so much! We are glad that you had the opportunity to work with DeAndra and Roman and that they were so helpful. It is great to know that you...r time purchasing from the Kelly group was such a positive experience! Thank you for the recommendation!

Debra Pimental