New 877-438-1947 Dealer Website
Used 877-430-9662 Email Dealer
Service 877-438-9081

Average based on 276 reviews.
  • Service

2014 Ford Mustang. The vehicle was serviced in a reasonable amount of time and done correctly.

• BEST DEALERSHIP IN THE AREA!!!

Nazareth Ford is by far, without the question, the best dealership in the area. My family has purchased over 20 vehicles from Nazareth Ford over the years. In addition we used their Service Department on a regular basis. YOU WIL NOT BE TREATED ANY BETTER OR GET A BETTER DEAL ANYWHERE ELSE! No pressure dealership with excellent sales & service people. They will take their time and work hard to get you the best deal. Bill Barron ( sales) & Chris Hardy (service) are true gentlemen. If you are serious & honest about buying a vehicle and wish to be treated with dignity & respect this is your dealership!

• Surprisingly satisfying service

I took my 2014 Focus in due to several problems. I purchased the car from a used car lot and had some regrets. I was a bit reluctant to take it to a dealer because in the past I have had some unpleasant experiences. This model is known to have problems, so I hoped that at least they would know what to expect. The whole process, from scheduling the appointment to picking up the car was super easy and pleasant. They ended up replacing the clutch, and I have to admit I expected them to avoid that repair, knowing it would cost them money since the car is still under warranty. Now I have a smooth-driving car, and I will not hesitate to use Nazareth Ford again should the car need service.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. Safe travels!

• Great experience.

Staff is always pleasant and attentive. Facility is clean and professional.

Staff is always pleasant and attentive. Facility is clean and professional.

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• Great Car services

Service is always through and effective. With recommended services required without being too pushy..

• Quick Lane

Quick Lane was outstanding, especially Christina. She is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. Her follow up was great.

• Quick service

Friendly staff. Quick service. The recalls went much quicker than expected.

Thanks, Jennifer! We're happy to help however possible. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Friendly staff. Quick service. The recalls went much quicker than expected.

• Services

Compared to Bethlehem Ford this was a much more pleasant experience. I didn't have alot of questions so I was able to speak with any service advisers but dropping the car off and picking it up was a very pleasant experience.

• Repair

The team performed extremely well to fix my problem, courteous and professional. Glad I have service like this Joe

We are glad you chose our dealership, Joseph. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

• Service

It is very quick and done right at a fair price. the people are very nice to you and do everything with a smile.