• Used car shopping

The online sales rep responded promptly and was very helpful.

The online sales rep responded promptly and was very helpful.

• Great service

Buying a car has never been a very good experience, but Robinson Toyota came as close as a dealer could , in my experience.

• Wonderful Experience

Everyone was so friendly and helpful. We worked with Mike and he was great. We never felt pressured, the entire staff was very accommodating. Loved doing business with Robinson Toyota!

• Bying experience

Horrible service--- rude personnel. They were not very friendly, gave me a horrible trade value for my car and an interest rate that was not what it should be

Dear Valued Customer, I am truly sorry for your experience but I want to assure you that you are an extremely valuable customer to Robinson Toyota. Your satisfaction is of upmost importance. I would like to personally help you, if you will allow me to. My name is Mike Steinbach and I am the Internet Sales Manager here at Robinson Toyota. You can reach me by email at mikesteinbach@robinsontoyota.com or please fell free to call me directly at 731-217-6361 anytime. I look forward to hearing from you! Thank you! Mike Steinbach / Internet Sales Manager