New 866-374-4538 Dealer Website
Used 866-374-4539 Email Dealer
Service 855-315-9226

4.4
Average based on 322 reviews
  • Great Sales Experience!

Thanks for taking the time to share your great experience TRDFan! We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Contacted Melissa Juarez at Texas Toyota of Grapevine and got a great deal on my New Tacoma! They were very helpful at explaining all the options and features of the truck as well as making sure I knew how to use everything on it before leaving after my purchase.

• Texas Toyota Of Grapevine!!

Go See John Cross at Texas Toyota Of Grapevine and get the red carpet treatment . I would not steer you wrong John Cross is Super nice guy who will shot you straight ! Thank you Mr Cross for all you help!

• Texas Toyota!

All my friends told me to go to Texas Toyota! I worked with John Cross! Amazing guy very honest! Even though my credit was not the best he helped me and did not take advantage of me!

• My First BMW!

Go see John Cross@ Texas Toyota of Grapevine! He will get it RIGHT!

Go see John Cross@ Texas Toyota of Grapevine! He will get it RIGHT!

• Another Satisfied Customer

Thanks for the 5 stars and the feedback! John is a wonderful asset to our team!

John Cross provided excellent customer service. I didn't feel pressure or rushed. Please go see John Cross at Texas Toyota of Grapevine if you're in need of a car.

Thanks for the 5 stars and the feedback! John is a wonderful asset to our team!

• Need a Car? Contact John Cross

This is wonderful to hear, Karen! We hope you are enjoying your new Camry and we thank you for choosing Texas Toyota of Grapevine!

Knew exactly what Camry I wanted. John Cross found it and got me a great deal. I left with exactly what I wanted without all the stress of trying to negotiate like at other dealerships. John is an honest guy who won't play games!

• Great service Mario!

Had a very good experience at Texas Toyota of Grapevine. Got me in and out fast. Mario was helpful and knew his stuff. Thanks, I will recommend you.

This is awesome to hear, Cayden! Thanks for the post and for choosing Texas Toyota of Grapevine.

• New Tundra thanks to Mario

Just purchased my new tundra with help from Mario who made sure it was exactly what I wanted. Thanks!

Thanks for the 5 stars and the feedback!

Thanks for the 5 stars and the feedback!

• Great service with Mario

Just purchased a new highlander, thanks for your help Mario

Congrats on your Highlander purchase, Iris! We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with Mario!

Just purchased a new highlander, thanks for your help Mario

• Leo Than is a very excellent sales representative.

Mr. Phan is very nice, responsible, professional sales man. We like him very much, and highly recommend him.

We appreciate your feedback!

We appreciate your feedback!