• Great Sales Experience!

Thanks for taking the time to share your great experience TRDFan! We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Contacted Melissa Juarez at Texas Toyota of Grapevine and got a great deal on my New Tacoma! They were very helpful at explaining all the options and features of the truck as well as making sure I knew how to use everything on it before leaving after my purchase.

• Amazing staff and sales department.

Very friendly non pressure environment. Amazing service

Thanks for the feedback on your visit, Lisa! We love hearing from our customers!

Very friendly non pressure environment. Amazing service

• Great staff

Had the exact suv I went to look at but husband wanted 6 cylinder instead of 4. Very friendly staff. Will keep looking.

Thanks for coming to Texas Toyota to shop around, Jan! Let us know if we can ever be of any assistance!

• Not a great experience.

Had to wait longer and pay more than I was told to get my car serviced.

Had to wait longer and pay more than I was told to get my car serviced.

Hello, the feedback from your visit concerns us and we would like to speak to you further regarding your experience. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. -John Farley, Service Director, at 817-421-7047.

• Not a good experience.

Expect to wait longer and pay more than you are told.

Expect to wait longer and pay more than you are told.

• GC looking for a car

Was communicating with them on line and over the phone about a car they had advertised for sale. When I called they were short and rude.... as if the didn't want to deal with you unless you were in front of them. They also were confused about whether they still had the car in stock. 1 week after someone told me they sold the car at auction I started to receive phone calls about my interest in the car, when I called back they told me they didn't have the car any longer.... why call?? They all seemed unprofessional and rude!!

Hello, thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Texas Toyota of Grapevine. Please give us a call and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon. -Jose Malpica: 817-310-8386

• Terrible!!!! And that is an understatement

We bought a car and ran into financing issues and after two weeks they figured things out but by then we were already having issues with the car. We took it back a day the day our financing would be finalized and they refused to do anything about it and said we need to wait 30 days! I transport my kids in that vehicle and was not happy and told them it was crap and the man had to be escorted away from me and threatened to call the cops. I wasn't swearing I just said it was crap and my husband was appalled. We deserved better service! We will never go there again!

Hello, thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. Please know that the safety of our customers is our #1 priority and we understand why you would be upset. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and explain the details of financing process and make a plan to get your vehicle fixed. Please contact Jose Malpica at 817-310-8386.

• Think twice

Customer service seemed to be lacking. The salesmen were friendly enough but to have angry customers leaving over a small amount on a deal is not good for any business There are a lot of dealers in the DFW area-- shop around

Lance, we never want a customer to leave feeling angry or upset and we would like the chance to remedy this situation. Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention, please contact Jose Malpica at 817-310-8386.

• Joash amaya

Hello Joash! We appreciate your feedback and the recommendation! We will be sure to share your kind words with James!

My first experience buying a car from a big dealer TX toyota of grapevine.When i first got there ,James Etim was eager to greet me and my friend and the whole process started.This guy is owesome he worked very hard to make sure everything i wanted in my car was met and answered.I will definetely come back to Tx toyota of grapevine in near future and i will recommend anyone buying a car to stop by Tx toyota of grapevine and ask for James Etim. Thanks Tx toyota of grapevine.

• friendly and attentive

We are so pleased to hear this! Thanks for taking the time to post and for checking out all that Texas Toyota has to offer!

Very friendly, attentive staff. Put forth the effort to try to find me a used car that fit my needs. Didn't have what I was looking for, but pleasant experience just the same