Fitzgerald Cadillac VW Mazda Mitsubishi Annapolis

418 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Perfect service

Thanks for all you do, service was excellent it didn't take long at all

We are glad you chose our dealership! Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Thanks for all you do, service was excellent it didn't take long at all

• Service and Sales

Both the initial process of purchasing my car and now the serivcing has been nothing but excellent. The two that I interact with the most are Bret Grant in sales and Scott in the service department - highly recomment them both.

We appreciate your honest feedback. We're happy to hear you've been well taken care of by our team, and we hope you're enjoying your car. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. See you on the road!

• Excellent service

Scott Johnson, Service Advisor, has provided Guidance on all maintenance and repairs on my 2009 VW CC. I currently have 310,000 Miles on my CC and it still runs like new.

Wow, 310,000 miles! That's great! Thanks for taking the time to provide us with this lovely review. See you next time you come by for service on your VW CC!

• Great experience for first time buyer.
    May 3, 2017

Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen

Thank you, Nate! We hope you are enjoying your new GTI!

I went to test drive a car with no plan to purchase and left with a new GTI. They offered me a great price and finance options. It was painless and they took their time to answer any question I had through every step of the process. This was my first new car purchase and they made it an easy low-stress experience.

Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen

Thank you, Nate! We hope you are enjoying your new GTI!

• No hassle car buying
    April 22, 2017

Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen

We are ecstatic of your strong recommendation of the staff and dealership! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

We recently purchased a 2016 Passat from Fitzgerald Annapolis Volkswagen. We had been shopping for awhile and this was by far the most pleasant experience. Our salesperson, Ronnie Reid, was helpful and knowledgeable, but what we appreciated most was his straightforward and honest approach. In fact, this appears to be the business model of the entire dealership. It is a relief to not have to go through the typical "let me talk to my sales manager approach" to car buying. Based on our research, we are confident that we were given a fair price on the vehicle as well as a generous amount for our trade. We highly recommend this dealership. Phil and Tamara Pie

• Great Experience

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Easiest car buying experience I have ever had. I live a couple of hours away and was looking for a fairly uncommon vehicle. I found the car I wanted at their location via internet searching. Breton was fantastic in communicating details and even working many of the deal specifics prior to traveling to see the vehicle in person. Upon arrival, the entire process of validating my trade and the vehicle I was buying, and closing the deal (including all paperwork) took less than an hour. Luis in financing was fantastic as well. I never felt pressured, and everyone was genuinely pleasant and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

• Great people, great service.
    March 21, 2017

Fitzgerald Annapolis Cadillac

Thank you for returning to Fitzgerald's to purchase again and again! We appreciate your business.

I purchased multiple cars from this location. Sales is always consistent and service is always straight forward and courteous. Great place to do business with.

• phenomenal staff

We are so happy to hear you enjoy servicing with us! Thank you, Chuck.

Scott Johnston in the service department is extremely knowledgeable and great at what he does. He makes me feel comfortable and also confident when I bring my Volkswagen to the dealership. Bravo Fitzgerald

We are so happy to hear you enjoy servicing with us! Thank you, Chuck.

• Great service
    March 20, 2017

Fitzgerald Annapolis Cadillac

Glad to hear you enjoy service with us at Fitzgerald Annapolis Cadillac! Thanks for the great review and hope to see you soon.

I always get great and quick service for my Escalade! The service staff is very honest and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend their service department to anyone.

• good dealer

Made I great deal car had a big prob an they paid for more then half the coast even tho they didn't have to..

Thank you for this great review! Happy you are enjoying the new car.

Thank you for this great review! Happy you are enjoying the new car.