Fitzgerald Cadillac VW Mazda Mitsubishi Annapolis

328 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 16, 2018

Great service they were also very helpful to me during the entire process everyone was respectful and worked diligently to first fulfill the customers... satisfaction I appreciate and would recommend to any and everyone

Thank you for visiting our facility. We look forward to servicing with you in the future.

July 3, 2018

Chris made my shopping experience as painless as possible. He was great. He walked out to greet me. He was attentive to my requirements for the vehicle... I was shopping for. He patiently answered my questions. He is the reason my experience was a good experience.

Thank you for your review. We are glad our salesman Chris was able to provide you an excellent car-shopping experience!

June 22, 2018

We saw a vehicle we were interested in, but it was located in another Fitzgerald location in Maryland a few hours away. We contacted Bret Grant and within... a few short days the vehicle was at the local dealership ready for a test drive. We purchased the vehicle in a seamless process from start to finish. Bret was professional and a pleasure to work with. Thank you!

We are glad that our salesman Bret went above and beyond to provide you an excellent car-buying experience!

June 5, 2018

I’ve purchased 6 vehicles from Fitzgerald Mazda/Mitsubishi over the years. Customer service gets better each year! I recommend them for purchases... of new or certified pre-owned cars and your service needs. Thank you to Jeff and his team, along with Joshua in sales and Brandon in service. Keep up the good work guys.

We are happy you found us so helpful! We appreciate you taking the time to share your fitzgerald experience and recommendation of our sales/service as...sociates, Joshua and Brandon. Hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

May 5, 2018

It is always great to have my VW Jetta serviced at Fitz Annapolis. very nice staff who explains what they will do, very patient with questions.Frank who... filled out the papers when I arrived was very nice..

We appreciate your feedback!

May 4, 2018

Who knew bringing your car for a service could be so easy and relaxing? Comfortable seating and waiting area with free WiFi and computer desks. Great customer... service- staff was very thorough when an additional problem was diagnosed. There was a slight miscommunication and with a quick phone call inquiring, staff went above and beyond to make it right. Jason was amazing- he could not do enough for me! Definitely have earned our business and have told others about the wonderful experience that we had! Thank you to Jason and the rest of your team!!

We appreciate your recommendation of our associate Jason. We are pleased to hear that you had a very pleasant experience!

April 12, 2018

It is such a piece of mind to have a dealership and repair place you can trust. The years of buying vehicles and getting them serviced from Fitzgerald... Volkswagen have shown what a professional, trustworthy, honest and competent dealership they are. They have gone out of their way to make sure my repair made sense, was the best value and stood behind the repair. I never consider going anywhere else and recommend them to all my friends and family. I can't say enough good things about Fitzgerald Cadillac and Volkswagen.

We appreciate your honest feedback Frank, we always strive to do our best when it comes to customer service. We hope to continue serving you for many ...years to come. As we say, "There's Just No Better Way To Go!"

April 10, 2018

I bought my Mazda 6 from Fitzgerald in 2015. I love my car and regularly get compliments on how good it looks (Thanks Mazda). Fitzgerald has done all the... service. They let me know of repairs needed to be done, but respect my wallet as well and have never added on unnecessary repairs like some other dealers do. My car has 95,000 miles on it and came up with an issue that was out of warranty, but Fitzgerald went to bat for me with Mazda and ended up getting my repair covered. If you're looking for an honest car dealer to get your next car, Fitzgerald is my first recommendation. If you're looking for a great service department, again, Fitzgerald Annapolis is the tops. Jack, Annapolis, MD

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and recommendation of our service/repair team. We are glad that your experience was a very good one.... We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

April 7, 2018

Ronnie made purchasing a new car quick and painless, it was such a pleasure working with him on purchasing a mazda 3. We would definitely recommend him... to anyone who wants a smooth and easy transaction.

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your experience with Ronnie. We hope you enjoy your new Mazda 3!

April 5, 2018

Seamless and quick process, shopped a number of dealerships in Maryland, purchased a new Mazda 3 at Annapolis Fitzgerald for the best price in D.C market.... Sales and management personnel - top flight !

Thank you for your feedback . We are pleased to have met your needs and look forward to further assisting you in the future. Enjoy your New Mazda !