Mercedes-Benz of Melbourne

• Mercedes Benz of Melbourne

Awesome dealership. You will never visit another dealership again ! From the knowledgeable friendly staff to the hospitality room . Everyone goes above and beyond to make sure your expectations have been exceeded!

Hi Dena, thank you for the kind words! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Accommodating service is what we aim to provide. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

• Awesome service!

Excellent service, fast, professional, I highly recommend this place to everyone.

Hi there, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

• Review of service 1/4/2017

Had my car picked up and loaner left for the day. All great. Pickup people were courteous and thorough. Got emails of the status, very convenient. Car was ready, delivered. Was nice and clean and all fixed up. My experience with this dealership has ALWAYS been excellent and each time I deal with them they EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS. The Service Department is A+++, no doubt. I will continue to do business with them for a long-long time. Bob Quintin 1/11/2017

Hi Bob, thank you for taking the time to post a review of our service department. I'm happy to hear the visit went well. We look forward to taking care of your service needs in the future, too. Thank you again for your business!

• very satisfied with there service

Neville. I drove away with confidence they or the best

Hi Neville, I am glad to hear you had such a great experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Neville. I drove away with confidence they or the best

• Service satisfaction

The service is outstanding and they keep you appraised of any unforeseen issues that arise and efficiently handle them

Hi Robert, I'm glad you gave us a shot! You can always count on us when you need dependable service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

• Amelia

Adam in the Service Dept. is top notch. Always goes above and beyond.

Adam in the Service Dept. is top notch. Always goes above and beyond.

Hi Amelia, I'm glad you gave us a shot! You can always count on us when you need dependable service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

• Great Service!

As usual, we received great service from Mercedes of Melbourne. Our Service Rep Adam is on top of his game and really takes care of us.

Hi there, I am glad to hear you had such a great experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

• The best

Great service department; friendly helpful staff in both service and sales.

Hi Eileen, I am glad to hear you had such a great experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Great service department; friendly helpful staff in both service and sales.

• MB of Melbourne

Hi there, you can always count on us when you need dependable service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Major (80 K) service: 350 SPRINTER RV. Timely and very complete. Returned spotless inside and out. Recall completed . Loaner C300, John Brandenstein , service, absolutely excellent! Thx.

• MB Melbourne a class act

Hi Doug, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great job, great experience as usual. The staff, service and facilities are exceptional. It will beceven better after all of the construction is completed.