New 888-433-8295 Dealer Website
Used 888-433-4129 Email Dealer

Average based on 274 reviews
  • Mindy Louden is the best!

Met with Mindy at 10:30 to test drive a car and drove it home by 1. Slot easier than I expected.

• sales

James hargis was extremely helpful in getting us the car we always wanted.

James hargis was extremely helpful in getting us the car we always wanted.

• Great 2016 Malibu deal.

Everything was great except trying to get a price on my trade. After discussion and a counter offer, we met in the middle and closed the deal. The car is great and the deal met what I was trying to accomplish before my initial contact with the dealer. No need to compare with other area dealers, this was a great price and solid sales experience.

• Excellent Service

I dropped my Malibu off on a Saturday to have the airbag service light checked out and they fixed the problem by Monday morning. Got my car back that night. I always have the best experience with Tom Gill.

• Just looking, got car

Car was priced well and nicer than I thought it would be.Chris and Mac went out of their way to tie up all loose ends.

• I recommend going here.

David, Charles and Greg were all very helpful and informative. I will be back for further purchases.

• Don't understand???

This was not my first visit to Tom Gill but it was one of the worst. I do not understand how after you(have to) prove they have done something wrong to your car and you give them a chance to correct it and they do it wrong again and you give them another chance and they still don't fix it they can look you in the eye with a straight face shake your hand and tell you they look forward to your next visit. They say this is a business of character but what I found was a business of characters. Don't understand ......Not very happy.....Based on the outcome of my last 4 visits I can not recommend Tom Gills dealership to anyone. Have a nice day.

• great salesperson and service

I wasn't really looking to buy. I then found the car that I liked. mike was very helpful and made the process painless. I would buy there again in a heartbeat.

• Tom Gill stands behind his words

I was in a car accident 19 day after I bought a new used car from Tom Gill. Tom Gill and his associates came through and helped me out. He is a business of character and he does stand behind all his cars. I had a great experience with Tom Gill. He personally reached out to me to make sure I was alright after my accident and made sure that I was well token care of. His associates went over and beyond to help me. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

• Terrible experience

Had a terrible experience here. Went in with the intention of buying a slightly used truck. They advertise that they have no haggle pricing, but when I went to leave, then they start haggling prices! Ended up taking the truck because I loved it. Went in for service and after only owning the truck for 3 months and putting 6000 miles on it (it didn't even have 20000 miles on it yet) they said my alignment was TERRIBLE and needed to be fixed for $130. Wouldn't you think they would test this before selling this truck?! Apparently not. You couldn't pay me to go back to that place. Stay Away!!