Ed Martin Chevrolet Cadillac

• No responses

I inquired about a vehicle via email and explained I was extremely interested in seeing it and that I could b there ASAP and I received no response back. Ok maybe they sold it a few days go by I again inquired about it-no response-and then a third time and again nothing. Now anyone shopping for a car knows once u give a dealer your info. Phone #,email etc they will hound u forever and never heard back from this dealer which is too bad cuz I would've bought that truck. It was exactly what I wanted. Now I know what you're thinking y didn't I just go there -45 minutes away and plus this dealer has many locations and they transport vehicles all over the place. So anyway I am surprised bcuz every other dealer calls and email me constantly

• Great place!

Very Nice people and nice service! staff is excellent! They make you feel right at home!

• Greg Evans

This service is exceptional as well as the people that work there .

This service is exceptional as well as the people that work there .

• salesman

Good over all experience Doug Edmundson was my salesman he was a big help in the process

• GREAT JOB ON SERVICE.

IT WAS TIME FOR SERVICE/ OIL CHANGE AND CHECK UP. I WAITED FOR THE SERVICE TO BE DONE AND YOU KNOW WHAT? IT WAS DONE SO FAST THAT I DID NOT GET TO FINISH MY STORY IN THEIR MAGAZINE. IT WAS DONE FAST, NEAT AND CLEAN. THE SERVICE DEPT. IS SO NICE AND ON TOP OF THINGS. GREAT JOB!!!

• New car purchase

Sales rep was excellent. Finance rep was also excellent . I have bought other cars from the dealer and am very satisfied

• 2017 XTS

Our Sales Executive is Number 1 with us. He is the guy on the line that gets the job done. Better keep him!

• Great Place, Great People!

My son was shopping for a car. The first car that he would buy on his own. He found exactly what he wanted and the sales team helped to make it work for him and his budget. Great place, great people!

• Ed Martin dealership in Anderson Indiana

I purchased my 2015 Equinox from Ed Martin. It was 40 minutes away from where I live. I had several other dealerships that was closer. I have a warrenty and drive to Anderson for all my repairs and oil changes. The drive is worth it because I trust that I will get the best service. I think they service my vehicle in a reasonable time frame and they service it right.

• Mrs. Linda Abney

Buying experience simplified! Everyone was friendly, even staff that weren't directly involved in our buying process.