Dunning Honda of Ferndale

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

11 years of excellent Sales and Service for us.

Very thorough, and very friendly. Excellent experience again.

Professional clean honest and helpful

Rick Jones was awesome. I was able to trade my current 2011 CRV and upgrade to a 2016 CRV all on one day. He provided helpful insight toward my purchase and made sure I understood my NEW CAR from A to Z. I am recommending his services to my sister and anyone else when it comes to finding a used or new Honda purchase. Thanks Ferndale Honda, you are forever my first and only choice when it comes to an automobile purchase.

Great Experience

Buying a car can be strenuous. However, the team at Ferndale Honda made it an enjoyable experience. Rick Jones was on point and steady in all aspects of the purchase and Corace Harlaque made the financing process understandable and easy. And Charlie entertained our two year old son throughout the entire deal. Great Experience. Keep up the good work.

rqball1

outstanding dealership; all of the employees are extremely professional

review of services rendered at dealership

i was thoroughly impressed with the service and attention that i received when i took my honda in for repair a few weeks ago. I found the service staff knowledgable and helpful. I was even offered a car by the service tech and the owner of the dealership because of the length of time that i spent in the waiting area for parts to arrive. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for service and attention to details.

Highly Recommend

I stay with Honda because of great and friendly service I get at Ferndale Honda!. Great deals and great cars. I highly recommend.

Thank You Rick Jones!

This is our second Accord purchase in ten years from Ferndale Honda ! Rick Jones was our salesperson, did an Excellent job. Rick was extremely professional, very knowledgable, and worked with us to give the best car for our money. He found a new Accord that had everything we wanted - and we wanted everything! Three or four times while we conducting our transaction one their managers would come by talk to us, offer us beverages etc. It was a very pleasurable experience. We have shopped at other dealers and that was not how we were treated. Thank you Rick Jones, and Ferndale Honda. You made buying a new car fun (again). J. Elliott

Pleasant experience start to finish

Fantastic Staff! Worked with me to help repair unseen issues. Worked on a good price to help with my major repairs and treated me like a respected friend, yet extremely professional.

Excellent Service

Ferndale Honda Dealer has bent over backwards to get me into my new vehicle. They were very patient and Angelo Palazzolo, my Sales Consultant was very helpful in finding the right vehicle for me. He is patient and worked with me as I am on a very busy schedule taking care of my elderly parents. This is why I always return to the Ferndale Honda Dealer, though I live in Rochester.

Totally satisfied

I was totally satisfied with everyone from the salesman, finance manager to the owner. Who knew that the nice gentleman who I was having a conversation with was the owner. I was pleasantly surprised. I appreciate everyone who helped me trade-in my 3rd vehicle leased from Ferndale Honda. I will be referring friends and family!!!!