4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1815 reviews

1815 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Miller Auto Plaza from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 13, 2018

My sales person really listened to me and found me a vehicle I liked. Together with the sales manager, he was able to help me get out of my lease with... another dealer and close the deal in time for me to use all available incentives , saving me both time and money. The whole experience was pleasant. At no time did I feel pressured to buy. I am very happy with the service I received.

Miller Auto Plaza

We really appreciate your feedback. We love hearing from our customers and thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs. We hope that if you ev...er require automotive assistance in the future, you won¿¿¿t hesitate to reach out to us. Best, Mike Mueller Miller Auto Plaza (320) 257-9774

Justin Stedham

(5.0) 117 reviews

Mike Mueller

Preowned Sales Manager

(4.7) 45 reviews

August 13, 2018

They are not paid on commission so they are not pushy. Respectful and doesn't talk over you, he talked with us. Easy to work with.

Miller Auto Plaza

Thanks so much for your feedback as well as your loyalty. We appreciate building long term customer relationships and we truly value your business. B...est, Mike Mueller Miller Auto Plaza (320) 257-9774

Jamie Nelson

(4.9) 171 reviews

Ray Theisen

(5.0) 21 reviews

August 13, 2018

Dusty always is a pleasure working with. He does an awesome job keeping the customer informed on what they find. Always suggest best course of action with... out being to pushing. I have total trust in him and would recommend the service center to anyone I know. Great experience every time. Thank you.

Miller Auto Plaza

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take c...are! Best, Mike Mueller Miller Auto Plaza (320) 257-9774

Dusty Miller

GM Service Advisor

(4.8) 22 reviews

August 12, 2018

Was the easiest and best car buying experience. Justin our Salesman was friendly and very knowledgeable and Joe in financing made process smooth and easy!

Miller Auto Plaza

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your... recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Best, Mike Mueller Miller Auto Plaza (320) 257-9774

Justin Stedham

(5.0) 117 reviews

Joe Handeland

(5.0) 125 reviews

August 12, 2018

Worked With Jordan in sales and Dan, Jamie and Adam in finance. All of their combined efforts got us a vehicle we wanted at a payment we could afford.... We had a few obstacles and they were willing and able to resove them for us. My husband also loved his gifts from the store!!! Thanks again Miller Auto our 4th vehicle and one boat!!!!

Miller Auto Plaza

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our... goals. Let us know if we can assist you again! Best, Mike Mueller Miller Auto Plaza (320) 257-9774

Jamie Nelson

(4.9) 171 reviews

Dan Omdahl

(4.9) 79 reviews

August 12, 2018

It couldn???t have been better. Great service and prices. Nina had everything very organized and ready to go. Very friendly and easy to do business with.

Miller Auto Plaza

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that ...your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Best, Mike Mueller Miller Auto Plaza (320) 257-9774

Nina Xayasane

Internet Sales Consultant

(5.0) 40 reviews

August 12, 2018

I always appreciate how courteous the service is to the customers. The service is always efficient and the waiting area is pleasant and comfortable. ... Scheduling an appointment is so easy.

Miller Auto Plaza

It is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review. If there are... any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Best, Mike Mueller Miller Auto Plaza (320) 257-9774

Jason Tillett

Lincoln/Nissan Service Advisor

(4.9) 34 reviews

August 12, 2018

They were on time. I was greeted promptly and explained what was being done. He confirmed my address and phone numbers. He made sure that I knew where... the lounge/refreshment area was.

Miller Auto Plaza

Thank you for the great review. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Best, Mike Mueller Miller Auto Plaza (320) 25...7-9774

Erik Achman

(5.0) 80 reviews

Bob Yozamp

GM Sales Manager

(5.0) 79 reviews

August 12, 2018

It lacked communication. We didn't get a phone call about if we got approved for finance. We had to call 2 days later. I would only recommend Miller because... Billy was very down to earth. He did not pressure us into getting something we didn't want. He was very on top of pleasing us.

Dan Omdahl

(4.9) 79 reviews

Billy Banxarath

NOT RATED

August 11, 2018

Service is always done within the promised time. I am always told what the recommendations are to complete and what is currently due. Great knowledge.

Miller Auto Plaza

Thank you for this amazing review! We really appreciate your business. Best, Mike Mueller Miller Auto Plaza (320) 257-9774

Andy Binsfeld