2093 reviews

2093 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Miller Auto Plaza from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 9, 2018

I was very impressed with the entire experience at Miller. We had heard some ads on the radio and knew that Miller had a great reputation so we checked... them out when my husband and I decided to find more fuel efficient vehicles. Gina really listened to our concerns and wants (my husband wanted to not feel like a soccer mom, and I wanted something sporty) and found us two great vehicles! We loved the hassel free buying! I hated the way our parents used to vehicle shop and haggling with the sales people for hours.. this experience was less stressful and actually made it fun to shop their store. Once we picked our vehicles, Jake in finance was really great in breaking everything down so that we could understand it all and we didn't feel like we were being talked down to (which is a sigh of a relief as a woman). The entire team was really patient with us, didn't just push for the sale, and actually seemed to care about us walking away happy. Thank you Miller team! We will recommend to you friends and family and will be back when we decide to upgrade vehicles later in life!

Gina Handeland

Preowned Sales Consultant

(5.0) 53 reviews

Jacob Fratzke

Finance Manager

(4.9) 57 reviews

November 8, 2018

I was so happy with my car buying experience. Nina worked with me to get me into a car that fit my budget and my needs and in record time! We honestly... didn't think it was possible, but with her help and their experts in finance were on the road again. Not having a working vehicle at the time Nina came to pick me up to ensure we were able to make the purchase sooner than later, something that in my opinion goes above most auto dealers. I can't recommend Miller enough and will be definitely using them for my future car buying needs!!!

Nina Xayasane

Internet Sales Consultant

(5.0) 51 reviews

November 8, 2018

Always have good service and confident on mechanics getting it right. I???ve been going to Miller for over 15 years and will continue too.

November 7, 2018

Everything done as expected and done on time. I received a phone call when the work was done. Greatly appreciate the courtesy shuttle and the driver was... very courteous.

November 7, 2018

The team did a great job on the routine service of my vehicle which included inspection for a recall. I appreciate the fast response and quick service.

November 7, 2018

Andy Binsfeld answered questions I had on cabin filter change-out and brake fluid change frequency and the last time it was completed. I am very interested... in getting a high performance tire for Minnesota winters. He gave me information and costs of a really good tire that I will be purchasing in the near future. As always, he explained the services I received and noted things I should keep an eye on.

November 6, 2018

Mark did a fantastic job explaining the differences between the tonneau covers and their benefits. It was installed fast and correctly. Highly recommended!... Best dealer I have been to on years.

Mark Stumvoll

Accessory Sales Manager

(5.0) 23 reviews

November 6, 2018

Scott Kerfeld did a great job of looking for what I wanted. At no time did I feel a "pressure" to buy or that he wasn't concerned with my choices. I... dealt with several of his teammates from the guy who did the appraisal of my trade-in to working with the new car sales Manager Bob Yozamp and then finally with Adam in the F&I department. Every person I dealt with in the process treated me as if my deal was the only one they were working on.

Adam Maciej

Scott Kerfeld

Preowned Sales Consultant

(5.0) 100 reviews

November 5, 2018

Nina & Dan were great to work with and made the process so easy. Jake in finance was also great and had everything ready for me to sign. My kids loved... the ice cream, popcorn and play area. :). Also, huge shout-out to the group who does the detailing on the used vehicles. Amazing job! Thanks! Bridget

Miller Auto Plaza

Your kind words mean a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that our team was able to meet your needs. We always strive to pro...vide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, Mike Mueller Miller Auto Plaza (320) 257-9774

Nina Xayasane

Internet Sales Consultant

(5.0) 51 reviews

Jacob Fratzke

Finance Manager

(4.9) 57 reviews

November 5, 2018

Miller is far and above first rate in all areas of customer service. Auto shopping is not my favorite thing. Miller makes it so easy by really listening... to what you are looking for and more importantly knowing what they have and putting you together with your needs. It's just not about a sale with the Miller family, and it doesn't stop after you drive away. They keep in contact and if you have a question or need they get right on it. I can't say enough about there service, it takes me back to the times when a hand shake meant something, and it does with the Miller Auto family. Thank you!!! The Molitor's

Miller Auto Plaza

Your compliments and kind words mean so much to us and our team! We love hearing from satisfied customers, as we work incredibly hard each and every d...ay to ensure that they¿¿¿re given the fantastic customer service we know they deserve. Thank you for your business and for coming into see us. We hope that we can have the opportunity to work with you again soon. Sincerely, Mike Mueller Miller Auto Plaza (320) 257-9774

Adam Maciej